Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Zc31

Some Advice From You Pls.

Tried and failed in so many balloting exercise by HDB. Eyeing a unit in open market now.

Flat is occupied for about 4yrs, well renovate and well kept with fale ceiling in the living room, feature wall to hide bomb shelter, built in cupboard in MBR, well kept, etc.

Dwstair got mini mart and some coffeeshop, opp the st more coffeeshop and abt 10mins or less walk to mrt.

It's on 23rd flr, 92sqm sitting on a N to S direction, view unblocked from all windows tt u can see outside and even opp block can't see the interior of the unit.

20k COV. Good buy?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Tried and failed in so many balloting exercise by HDB. Eyeing a unit in open market now.

Flat is occupied for about 4yrs, well renovate and well kept with fale ceiling in the living room, feature wall to hide bomb shelter, built in cupboard in MBR, well kept, etc.

Dwstair got mini mart and some coffeeshop, opp the st more coffeeshop and abt 10mins or less walk to mrt.

It's on 23rd flr, 92sqm sitting on a N to S direction, view unblocked from all windows tt u can see outside and even opp block can't see the interior of the unit.

20k COV. Good buy?

err which location?

but sounds good to me. does the flat give you good vibes? :(

err which location?

but sounds good to me. does the flat give you good vibes? :jawdrop:

BB west 5, near gombak mrt. opp bbdc.

ya good vibes, onli qualm is not much of a dining area. Guess new house all like tt eh? :(

20k COV. Good buy?

which area? 20k cov is reasonable for ur description of the hse in recent market.... try go for 15k-18k, shd be able to get it... but as u mention its on the 23rd flr, think u must reali act fast if u reali like the FEEL of this hse.

which area? 20k cov is reasonable for ur description of the hse in recent market.... try go for 15k-18k, shd be able to get it... but as u mention its on the 23rd flr, think u must reali act fast if u reali like the FEEL of this hse.

I think it's bukit batok west 5 blk 3**. Din rem exactly cox my friend jux stay beside the one i viewed onli hehe. Actually the agent said 20k was last offer n owner contemplating. If i can up alittle even 1k, i shld be able to secure it.

But i was thinking if wan to up, 1k reali so much diff to the owner or just the agent playing mind games with me? Sigh....dilemma.

Another qns abt first timer grant of 30k. For example if combine cpf is 50k, govt will give us 30k so total downpayment will be 80k, which includes payment of 10% dp and stamp duty/legal fees etc?

I think it's bukit batok west 5 blk 3**. Din rem exactly cox my friend jux stay beside the one i viewed onli hehe. Actually the agent said 20k was last offer n owner contemplating. If i can up alittle even 1k, i shld be able to secure it.

But i was thinking if wan to up, 1k reali so much diff to the owner or just the agent playing mind games with me? Sigh....dilemma.

Another qns abt first timer grant of 30k. For example if combine cpf is 50k, govt will give us 30k so total downpayment will be 80k, which includes payment of 10% dp and stamp duty/legal fees etc?

u may go to HDB infoweb to find out whatever u may want to noe...(me always do dat hee :jawdrop:) they will deduct 1st-all these FEES and dun forget also ur cpf insurance, b4 they come to ur balance in the cpf to be wash off completely :( .... 1 thing to remind u is dat u r advice to get ur HLE n noe how much u can loan 1st, coz u might need to top up the rest by cash if require....

u may go to HDB infoweb to find out whatever u may want to noe...(me always do dat hee ;)) they will deduct 1st-all these FEES and dun forget also ur cpf insurance, b4 they come to ur balance in the cpf to be wash off completely :( .... 1 thing to remind u is dat u r advice to get ur HLE n noe how much u can loan 1st, coz u might need to top up the rest by cash if require....

Yup haf my HLE alrdy. CPF ins....not too sure abt tt. Will read more.

Anyway i was just told cash portion i have to pay is COV + 5% of total resale value.

May i ask what is this 5% for?

Hi guys,

just like to chk is commission subjected to gst?

also i haf to pay for the valuation report by the seller?

Hi guys,

for me, my agent's commission already included the gst. but he was a family friend, maybe that's why. i also not sure. lol.

and i remember paying for the report, but i'm not sure if that's the norm becoz the purchase of my flat was a bit scwred up.

Hi guys,

yup most of the agent will collect gst as well coz they have to summit to their company... but there r some real good agent might absorb themself for u...or...maybe... :thumbs up: heee... they dun declare lor :dunno:

and yes, its u, the buyer, to pay for that valuation report if u r taking HDB loan.

yup most of the agent will collect gst as well coz they have to summit to their company... but there r some real good agent might absorb themself for u...or...maybe... :thumbs up: heee... they dun declare lor :dunno:

and yes, its u, the buyer, to pay for that valuation report if u r taking HDB loan.

which means if i take private bank loan, valuation not paid by me eh.

Tks for the info. WEll tmr i viewing another unit at #20. cash the same but valued 35k lesser.

Keeping options open.

Lastly, COV is open cheque to seller name right. So would the declare the price of the house as value + cov or just valued price?

Agent com also open to his agency right?

:P