Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
yoyohome

New Nest @ Sembawang

i think ur pink floor matches red cabinet better than my creamy floor does. :)

No i never take pink kitchen floor i only take pink wall tile coz i dun like white colour tile in kitchen. At first i wan take pink floor tile but the HDB say cannot he says too rough for kitchen floor so i used the peach kitchen floor one. Where u stay? maybe can pop in to see ur ID's bases.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
design update of kitchen cabinet:

7507458_974d338a1199964453_m.jpg

reno update:

cabinet base, fridge base, washer base, kerbs in both bathrms done.

went to take a look, tiling workmanship quite good. :deal:

plumbing, wall hacking, and electric wiring today... hope everything goes smoothly. :)

wa ur id move so fast.. not like mine! delayed bcos of carpentries.... they claim tomorrow wil put all up and complete .. only solid table top i tink next week... have been really disappointed with the slow moving renOs... i had to reschedule delivery of my dining table and they charge me $30... i told my ID i will minus $ frm him... :) Anyway, the table, sofa & bed wil be coming in on Sat... i dunno if possible or not... *siGhx* am thinking if i shld reschedule til next week or not... quite risky lo.. but they claim no problem.... the last time they claimed everything wil be done by 7th... and nothing happened... dunno now can trust or not... grrrrr.... nw have to wait til tomorrow and see how... if not need to reschedule again... :good:

btw i lurve the wiw... we were tempted to knock down wall but decided not to in case in future we need more space as well as if we sell the place... HeH...

No i never take pink kitchen floor i only take pink wall tile coz i dun like white colour tile in kitchen. At first i wan take pink floor tile but the HDB say cannot he says too rough for kitchen floor so i used the peach kitchen floor one. Where u stay? maybe can pop in to see ur ID's bases.

welcome! PMed u my unit no.

wa ur id move so fast.. not like mine! delayed bcos of carpentries.... they claim tomorrow wil put all up and complete .. only solid table top i tink next week... have been really disappointed with the slow moving renOs... i had to reschedule delivery of my dining table and they charge me $30... i told my ID i will minus $ frm him... :yamseng: Anyway, the table, sofa & bed wil be coming in on Sat... i dunno if possible or not... *siGhx* am thinking if i shld reschedule til next week or not... quite risky lo.. but they claim no problem.... the last time they claimed everything wil be done by 7th... and nothing happened... dunno now can trust or not... grrrrr.... nw have to wait til tomorrow and see how... if not need to reschedule again... 8|

btw i lurve the wiw... we were tempted to knock down wall but decided not to in case in future we need more space as well as if we sell the place... HeH...

ya, my id doing things quite fast. :P

went to my plc this morning, electrical wiring done. hdb also dismantle my balcony sliding door and svc balcony door due to defects, guess will install the new ones these days. :)

took some pics using my phone (with wrong setting of resolution :( )

base for sink:

7532120_fa8a8fb51200037712_m.jpg

base for kitchen cabinet and wiring for hood power:

7532187_7a16712e1200038043_m.jpg

L-box wiring:

7532145_853233fa1200037835_m.jpg

wiring at passageway:

7532158_419c7c221200037901_m.jpg

kerb at bathrm 1:

7532168_2be0df1b1200037954_m.jpg

Edited by yoyohome

design update of kitchen cabinet:

7507458_974d338a1199964453_m.jpg

reno update:

cabinet base, fridge base, washer base, kerbs in both bathrms done.

went to take a look, tiling workmanship quite good. :(

plumbing, wall hacking, and electric wiring today... hope everything goes smoothly. :yamseng:

hi yoyohome,

love that color, it's exactly the same with our old house kitchen.

had wanted to use back red and black but was advised not to by our geomancer. :)

anyway all the best in your reno..

cheers :good:

master bdrm:

7442269_1f05b0991199759221_m.jpg

walk-in wardrobe:

7442282_be056a771199759269_m.jpg

all comments are welcome! :yamseng:

mmm.. gd to have a tv console.. but me poor.. may b buying off the rack..

where is ur walk-in wardrobe.. u do any hacking??

opening door soon.. :good:

mmm.. gd to have a tv console.. but me poor.. may b buying off the rack..

where is ur walk-in wardrobe.. u do any hacking??

opening door soon.. :wub:

i prefer to buy tv console off rack also bcoz save $$$, but due to special shape of our bdrm, think better to hv custom made one.

the wiw is in the study rm. yep, i hack away the wall between master bdrm and study rm, & build wall at the current study rm door. Also visited one neighbour in our blk, they hacked both the wall and study rm door, moved the master bdrm door forward, and use glass panel and sliding door in between master bdrm and study rm, very nice. :(

hi yoyohome,

love that color, it's exactly the same with our old house kitchen.

had wanted to use back red and black but was advised not to by our geomancer. :)

anyway all the best in your reno..

cheers :yamseng:

Thanks! u too...

hv a wonderful weekend! :good:

Edited by yoyohome

went to check for defect.. toilet bowl leaking, wash basin stand slanted, masterbedroom toilet vanity top a bit chipped.. hope they change all these soon.

i prefer to buy tv console off rack also bcoz save $$$, but due to special shape of our bdrm, think better to hv custom made one.

the wiw is in the study rm. yep, i hack away the wall between master bdrm and study rm, & build wall at the current study rm door. Also visited one neighbour in our blk, they hacked both the wall and study rm door, moved the master bdrm door forward, and use glass panel and sliding door in between master bdrm and study rm, very nice. :P

Thanks! u too...

hv a wonderful weekend! ;)

was thinking of hacking.. but the ID say they will have to re-lay the flooring in study and bedroom.. cos dun have additional creamy homogenous tiles.. Do HDB give us some extra floor and wall tiles .. jus in case our break?

possible to let me see ur quotation for the whole reno.. me still choosing.. more advice is always good. :dribble:

PM me your unit.. then i can drop by.. :good:

:yamseng:

hi ahberden,

thx for the comment. :yamseng:

ur reno seems 95% done as carpentry already installed, any pic of ur new plc?

my ID is Candy from ARANUS.

mm..

how ur ID? My neighbour above me engaged her ID from Aranus.

Is their workmanship and service good?

Can i drop by to take a look at your house :)

:(

mm..

how ur ID? My neighbour above me engaged her ID from Aranus.

Is their workmanship and service good?

Can i drop by to take a look at your house :(

welcome! PMed u my unit no.

as far as I know, our blk alone has 3 reno projects with Aranus, and blk357b has one at least, 360x has one at least, seems Aranus are doing well and should be quite experienced with our Sembawang EA. :dunno:

Regarding their service and workmanship, i will say so far so good. reno not complete yet, hope workmanship & service are both good in every aspect...

Edited by yoyohome

Reno status update:

hacking done; make good of affected flooring area in progress;

7615210_c19abb5b1200298561_m.jpg

water pipe replaced with s/s pipe, added hot water pipe.

7615324_86ec361d1200299169_m.jpg

air-con trunking done.

7615225_e4e216bd1200298629_m.jpg

hdb replaced balcony sliding door, but caused balcony skirting chipped off, sliding door lock not installed yet.

7615238_c74fa3f91200298682_m.jpg

hdb replaced vanity top in master bdrm toilet:

7615256_1b11bd791200298784_m.jpg

gas pipe installed by Citygas, free gas water heater from Citygas installed in svc balcony.

7615350_ebb36ba31200299320_m.jpg

7615353_9435aed91200299348_m.jpg

Edited by yoyohome

reno update:

false ceiling, L-Box done. wall groove plastered.

hdb replaced svc balcony door & balcony sliding door, but sliding door unable to lock. :furious:

reno update:

carpentry works done, pending touch-up only.

lights installed.

tempered glass sliding door installed.

toilet accessories installed.

Will upload pics once I remember to bring camera there. :sport-smiley-004:

reno update:

carpentry works done, pending touch-up only.

lights installed.

tempered glass sliding door installed.

toilet accessories installed.

Will upload pics once I remember to bring camera there. :unsure:

yoyo.. more pic pls..

ur house reno going on very well..

i guess ARANUS is quite okay.. is the worksmanship good..