Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

u coming anot?

Kat not coming cantona also not coming.. should be ok lah..

only scared AIR eat too much only..

kat not going? :)

then no evo no Fifi. :furious:

my hubby still cant gimme reply yet leh :)

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
kat not going? :seeya:

then no evo no Fifi. :)

my hubby still cant gimme reply yet leh :)

talk so much u also not confirm coming... :furious:

xinyi.. tell me one day u not free one.. everyday log in to RT with fifi and air.. lol.. like go school like that.. kekekeke..

now got mystery person join in the TCSS gang.. eh assassin wanna come for the housewarming cum gambling anot? lol

Er, I dont know you that well leh. And I also scare kena phantomized :)

:P

it will be almost everyday gotta work till 10pm plus hor... i dun tink my health can take it. hubby dun really support oso and my MIL and parents super against... :notti:

oso, i feel dat it seems i wanna go there coz i wanna get out of my current job. dun wanna jump from 1 pit to another deeper pit loh... :(

thanks hor... dat small version on msn is not big enuff for me to figure out which is the eyes and nose loh :P8|

Mr P u not scare additional ppl go to ur housewarming to tupperware ur food?:notti:

like dat u gotta prepare additional food leh else we tupperware not enuff!;):furious::seeya:

ic. Think if it was me I will be concern with your health too. But other than that shouldnt be an issue 8|

Can see abit better than nothing right :)

Er, I dont know you that well leh. And I also scare kena phantomized :dancingqueen:

;)

LOL... phantomized. :unsure:

no worries. must exercise courtesy to offer mah..

Apologises if I come out from nowhere to "assassinate" your thread coz I only know fifi from another forum and happen to see an opening about fifi so I add in some salt and vinegar on her :dancingqueen::unsure:

xinyi.. tell me one day u not free one.. everyday log in to RT with fifi and air.. lol.. like go school like that.. kekekeke..

now got mystery person join in the TCSS gang.. eh assassin wanna come for the housewarming cum gambling anot? lol

EH.. YOU VERY BAD LOR.. :unsure:;) you like that say meaning me, fifi and air very eng lor.. 8|8|

hmm.. i wonder if my BS is connected with my banquet coordinator.. last time recive my layout, my coordinator called me.. this time round also..

he continue to urge me go settle my wedding inserts.. and tell me a good news that i can use multiple types or colours of flowers.. :dancingqueen: Last time they very stict, so need approval of management.. then now everyone ask it.. to management gave in.. Tuan Jie Jiu Shi Li Liang..

he poor thing, just came back from surgery.. then now will be away for 1 mth for follow up treatment.. then got ppl complain in forum that they cant find him. :(

Apologises if I come out from nowhere to "assassinate" your thread coz I only know fifi from another forum and happen to see an opening about fifi so I add in some salt and vinegar on her :dancingqueen::unsure:

tink i'm the only one who knows why u suddenly pop into this thread ;)

thanks to u i'm thoroughly seasoned..... 8|

pls offer your money to me.. :dancingqueen:

the word "offer" seems to go well with "paper money" instead of "money"

so do u still want it? ;):unsure:

the word "offer" seems to go well with "paper money" instead of "money"

so do u still want it? ;):dancingqueen:

Hmm.. can.. i take 1st.. start saving now.. so by the time i need it.. will have enough to buy LVs down there.. :unsure:

tink i'm the only one who knows why u suddenly pop into this thread ;)

thanks to u i'm thoroughly seasoned..... 8|

Seasoned? What did I do? :unsure::(

I am always nice to everyone in any forum I have been to 8|:dancingqueen:

Hmm.. can.. i take 1st.. start saving now.. so by the time i need it.. will have enough to buy LVs down there.. ;)

make sure u owned more LVs than you-know-who! 8| 8|

Seasoned? What did I do? :unsure::(

I am always nice to everyone in any forum I have been to :(:dancingqueen:

i'm drenched with salt and vinegar 8|