Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

I have no idea. Like what you said its not conventional condo stye. To me it looks like trying to be futuristic and unique.

Ya I think their initial idea is to build a futuristic style condo right? But i think they picked the wrong location to do it lah.....beside it got the super dark-tinted Bt Panjang KTV Lounge....i duno what sort of ppl patronise there....some more next to shop houses.....so near to long gao...dun understand why ppl want to buy leh .:bangwall:

It's been launched quite sometime ago liao but still take up rate is very few....u see most houses are empty....my hubby's ex-boss' daughter bought a unit there for "investment".....i think it's a silly idea leh....sure lose like mad few years down the road unless they re-develop the surroundings...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah.. You guys sure reply damm fast..

Why is FS not good? But my boss's house swimming pool also on top of his house leh.. But not condo lar.. Talking about bungalow.. All those at Sentosa Cove are built like that.. Then all FS not good?? :bangwall:

From rich to poorer? :notti:

Wah lao.. You can still remember meh? Nothing much laR.. You guys already guessed most names right liao.. 8|

but... but... but... alot of stuff u said will tell us when we meet :~

i dun wanna go liao then :P

So that you will have less water retention in your body to cry lor :lol:

never die before?! 8|

really? hmm..

but i kinda dont like it so near the drain at the back..

but then my flat also pretty near, but i live in high floors so still can accept..

I find Linear looks like a big ship leh.. :notti:

You are right! It does look longish and like a ship :bangwall:

:bangwall:

which building can look like a bigger ship than my company's headquarters in Asia pacific along the PIE?? :notti:

Later you ask kat to long bang u in the evo9 to bt panjang and see....see liao, then go home.....:lol:

Later you ask kat to long bang u in the evo9 to bt panjang and see....see liao, then go home.....:notti:

so far!! can her EVO fly?? :lol:

Ya I am going to remind her later :bangwall:

Dun start without me hor!

ehh pai seh, today i'm not feeling too good....pardon me if my response a bit slow later....from morning until now, i've been very blur..........my small small brain a bit hazy today......:notti:

you ok or not??

you ok or not??

she will be ok when she meets up with us :notti:

Cannot remember the reason liao :lol:

got say machiam no say :P

you ok or not??

i'm ok....just that i have amnesia at this time of the month every month :bangwall:

I have no idea. Like what you said its not conventional condo stye. To me it looks like trying to be futuristic and unique.

if i rem correctly is a japan designer.. but pass away after that..

Cannot remember the reason liao :notti:

:lol::P I was also curious.. But like I said in another reply up there.. Almost ALL the bungalows at Sentosa Cove have their swimming pool up there.. And those are rich ppl, and I mean really rich.. And normally, rich people get their FS sorted out in a very detailed way..

How can they miss this? Like that, not afraid to lose their wealth? :bangwall:

i'm ok....just that i have amnesia at this time of the month every month :lol:

If I am not wrong you must take some bread during this time of the month ok :bangwall::notti: