Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Man marries woman expecting her not to change, but she changed.

Woman married man expecting him to change, but he didn't change.

Very true leh!

:rofl:

i like this.. :P

but then got some threads pretty bias leh.. recently got one only welcome ladies.. so only guys cheat.. ladies wont cheat meh... :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
bro, take picture and show it to your contractor manager. Tell them what how is going to pay the water fees per month? Why ur guys do "big business" is in mine MBR toilet instead of common toilet?

Already washed away liao. The water fees is not a problem. Anyway the contractor took out the common toilet door so the worker no choice have to use MBR toilet. If they want to sh.it, its ok as long as they aim properly and clean up. :bow:

*shake head* SBF are not for innocent gals to read :notti:

i like this.. :P

but then got some threads pretty bias leh.. recently got one only welcome ladies.. so only guys cheat.. ladies wont cheat meh... :unsure:

That's y I don't really like to post in SBF...cos alot of kids hanging around there too....some postings are quite immature...see liao will shake head how come got such postings kind...at least here only got one poster who is immature...:notti:

Already washed away liao. The water fees is not a problem. Anyway the contractor took out the common toilet door so the worker no choice have to use MBR toilet. If they want to sh.it, its ok as long as they aim properly and clean up. :bow:

Innocent girls go in and read...then after reading, become not so innocent anymore :notti:

That's y I don't really like to post in SBF...cos alot of kids hanging around there too....some postings are quite immature...see liao will shake head how come got such postings kind...at least here only got one poster who is immature...:notti:

:lol:

but i like to read the posts by 'powder'.. striaght to the point post..

:lol:

but i like to read the posts by 'powder'.. striaght to the point post..

oh ya she quite powderful....her postings all very ji jie liao dang one....:P

SBF let me think of last time Teenage mag.. Dear Kelly.. bla bla bla.. :P

is a 'HE' lah.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Wah.. Seems like almost everyone is reading SBF..

Innocent girls go in and read...then after reading, become not so innocent anymore :notti:

Got meh? Which part of it is immature? I thought most ppl who post are mature guys?

Who is that? Which part of the forum is that? How come I never come across her? :unsure:

SBF let me think of last time Teenage mag.. Dear Kelly.. bla bla bla.. :P

is a 'HE' lah.. :bangwall::bangwall:

ah hahahahaha....pai seh lah...i've always thought she err i mean he was a he.....or she....or whatever....:rofl:

dont think so lah.. :P

ehh why u so free can surf SBF in office too??

my office cannot leh....zz zz

huh? SBF also cannot surf?? =/

i every website also can go.. :notti::notti:

cannot ar....zz zz....they block the website...now even multiply also cannot surf liao...WTF zz

argh! i really pissed off with my juniors.. every single thing must spoonfeed them.. just now ask the gal 'do you know you have applications on the booking system'. She dare to ans back 'i dont know.' :bangwall::bangwall: