Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Ya I read too much i will also become paranoid one...i already stopped reading those horror stories....cos it's like mental torture to keep speculating in my mind whether my hubby will eventually turn out to be like them....:bangwall:

I even told my hubby go outside secretly eat nvm, but the most impt thing is must wipe the mouth clean so that i will not find out....:~

i kinda agree with you leh.. we read then we suffer.. then our hubbies nv read leh.. they dunno.. so problem free.. sit there nua, watch tv.. so why make ourselves suffer for just reading those things.. tell hubbies, end up kanna luff by them....

i thinking if things go wrong will sure go wrong..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Wah.. Got ppl dare to flirt with ur hubby in front of you?? :jawdrop: Those gers don't wanna live liao ar??

But I do agree that r/s nowadays are not as stable as compared to our granny grandad days..

I just changed last year.. Gonna change again.. :bangwall: But I am thinking of using starhub back instead of M1...

I never give him my hp.. It's on my namecard mah.. Can't help it one... :(

ya loh!!

i lun there ok!! with my temper, i never give the gal a punch already very good liaoz

somemore is a fat and teh gal... always call my hubby's name sooo ttteeeeehhhh... BTH! :furious:

even on our wedding nite, she kept tryin to stand beside him to take photos. i saw and purposely pulled my hubby to stand on my other side so dat I'm the one standing beside her

tink she realised coz she went to stand beside someone else after dat :P

i also think kat many suitors leh..

haha.. i always tell my friends.. i am siao ding tong.. so no guys like siao ting dong.. :~ :~ :~

i also got paranoid before.. last time before rom.. i keep reading that section leh.. then my guy friend scold me of reading.. then scare this scare that.. think my hubby is not good enough.. :bangwall::bangwall:

now think back abit stupid leh.. my hubby is like that.. during dating time dont see myself think so much.. upon marrying then think.. :bangwall::bangwall:

I don't haf lar.. Really lar... :~ Ok, seems to me all gers will think crazy whenever they read SBF..

dating is DATING only mah... if anythin happen still can reverse back

but marriage is for lifetime liaoz... if anything happened will be too late for any reversing...

Ya lor.. Cannot regret at all..

Ya I read too much i will also become paranoid one...i already stopped reading those horror stories....cos it's like mental torture to keep speculating in my mind whether my hubby will eventually turn out to be like them....:bangwall:

I even told my hubby go outside secretly eat nvm, but the most impt thing is must wipe the mouth clean so that i will not find out....:~

Wah lao.. You so nice ar? I told my boy, let me know, I will surely cut off his member.. If I cannot have him all by myself, I also won't let other gers haf him.. :bleah:

wah! u so da fang!!

i always tell my hubby, if he dare to do dat and i find out, i will make sure he will be jue zi jue sun :angry::P

You think i want meh?? If he really wants to go out and secretly eat, i also got no choice...just that he has to be super careful not to let me find out...if i dun find out, i duno....if i duno, nothing will happen...:~

You think i want meh?? If he really wants to go out and secretly eat, i also got no choice...just that he has to be super careful not to let me find out...if i dun find out, i duno....if i duno, nothing will happen...:~

eh... dat is zi qi qi ren leh

i'd rather know than to be like a stupid fool still treat him nicely while he's enjoying himself

kat, same thinking! :notti:

I don't haf lar.. Really lar... :~ Ok, seems to me all gers will think crazy whenever they read SBF..

Ya lor.. Cannot regret at all..

Wah lao.. You so nice ar? I told my boy, let me know, I will surely cut off his member.. If I cannot have him all by myself, I also won't let other gers haf him.. :bleah:

:rofl: you hiong leh! But I like....cos I also same thinking.....:notti:

i kinda agree with you leh.. we read then we suffer.. then our hubbies nv read leh.. they dunno.. so problem free.. sit there nua, watch tv.. so why make ourselves suffer for just reading those things.. tell hubbies, end up kanna luff by them....

i thinking if things go wrong will sure go wrong..

Ya ya.. My boy also don't know about SBF.. But maybe he pretend one leh? :unsure::unsure: Argghh.. I am imagining things again.. :bangwall:

ya loh!!

i lun there ok!! with my temper, i never give the gal a punch already very good liaoz

somemore is a fat and teh gal... always call my hubby's name sooo ttteeeeehhhh... BTH! :furious:

even on our wedding nite, she kept tryin to stand beside him to take photos. i saw and purposely pulled my hubby to stand on my other side so dat I'm the one standing beside her

tink she realised coz she went to stand beside someone else after dat :P

Ya man.. The 1st 2 weeks I am with my boy, we went to a pub at boat quay.. There was this waitress that practically throw herself at him.. I was fuming inside, but showed no reaction on the outside.. Just together mah.. Must act like a shu nu...

Your one more power.. On wedding night somemore.. :jawdrop:

i'd rather know than to be like a stupid fool still treat him nicely while he's enjoying himself

Well, if he has the ability or super power to keep me in the dark, then i got to take my hat off him also...

After that, I will sure make him pay double....

ya... somemore at that time i was with hubby for 4 yrs plus liao the first time this gal "attacked"

i almost wanted to give her one tight slap!

oh ya... very first one is his church mate... dat time we just got tog. but she's not as jialatz as the other one

Ya ya.. My boy also don't know about SBF.. But maybe he pretend one leh? :unsure::unsure: Argghh.. I am imagining things again.. :bangwall:

Ya man.. The 1st 2 weeks I am with my boy, we went to a pub at boat quay.. There was this waitress that practically throw herself at him.. I was fuming inside, but showed no reaction on the outside.. Just together mah.. Must act like a shu nu...

Your one more power.. On wedding night somemore.. :jawdrop:

But but if i read a thread that's "interesting", I will pull my hubby and force him to read it also one leh.....but he always laughed it off and say "so drama one".....:curse:

gotta log off liaoz...

later going to my new place to see if the defects are done...

keep RT-ing hor :P

Not really feeling happy.. Had a quarrel with my boy last night.. Still feeling very upset.. :(

My recep got 4 sisters and 1 brother standing nearby.. 2 sisters take care of my hongbao box.. 2 sisters attend to my guests to tell them where they sit.. The other brother will lead them the way if they are lost..

Morning ladies, the morning thread is so fresh today without any s**. Continue with your nice sweet chat. Please excuse me.

But if you don't know, how to be sad or punish him? If he really makan until so well, you don't know, you also can't help... But once I know, he will be dead meat.. He also knows that.. Somemore, we together almost 24/7.. other than working hours, he won't have time to fool around..

:rofl: you hiong leh! But I like....cos I also same thinking.....:notti:

Not hiong.. Must make myself clear.. Prevention is better than cure!!

But but if i read a thread that's "interesting", I will pull my hubby and force him to read it also one leh.....but he always laughed it off and say "so drama one".....:curse:

You same as me leh.. I surf SBF at home.. Then my boy tought I am surfing some po**o websites.. :bangwall: Then say I bian tai... :bangwall::bangwall:

Then I pull him to see, he super not interested.. 8|

usually guys dont like to read such things.. they only like gamble stuffs.. 8|8|

You same as me leh.. I surf SBF at home.. Then my boy tought I am surfing some po**o websites.. :bangwall: Then say I bian tai... :bangwall::bangwall:

:rofl:

**** got full of words one?? :rofl:

But if you don't know, how to be sad or punish him? If he really makan until so well, you don't know, you also can't help... But once I know, he will be dead meat.. He also knows that.. Somemore, we together almost 24/7.. other than working hours, he won't have time to fool around..

Not hiong.. Must make myself clear.. Prevention is better than cure!!

haha...they must be thinking before marriage and after marriage, totally different one....now become chia za bor...further confirms that this is indeed true!

Man marries woman expecting her not to change, but she changed.

Woman married man expecting him to change, but he didn't change.

Very true leh!

:rofl: