Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

but hor, we know in their hearts, they surely will miss one :notti:

yeah man.. i agree with you.. :notti:

hey.. maybe we can now set a date for meet up to exchange gifts.. :notti:

Should go yoga, comeback so hot to 8| . Beauty cover all up then how it turns to? Mummy?

i suppose to have yoga class today.. but i not going liao.. my arm still aching.. is affecting my shoulder also.. :(

faster go home pack lar......so slow leh u......:P

me pack until 7788 liao.....we bought those vacuum ziplock bags....so can compress everything, luggage got more space.......................to put more bei bei mianS............... :rofl:

relax lah. .so gan jiong for what.. last mine pack then got excitement mah..

you reall kua zhang leh.. machiam 1st time go trip.. i only use zip lock bag to pack food stuffs and shoes..

Bo zhong ji. Clever! A beauty with brain. :notti:

Hey ! I heard the man in Turkey is veri handsome. Beauty's soal will be very busy charming by the eurasian.

Carefull ah, don't San huan si qi chiao

yeah man..i heard abt that too.. hopefully can really see yandao kia lor..

ppl say su zhou got mei nu.. i went and nv see any.. :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Should go yoga, comeback so hot to 8| . Beauty cover all up then how it turns to? Mummy?

ehh she go turkey...not egypt....where got mummy?!?! :rofl:

Bo zhong ji. Clever! A beauty with brain. :notti:

Hey ! I heard the man in Turkey is veri handsome. Beauty's soal will be very busy charming by the eurasian.

Carefull ah, don't San huan si qi chiao

ehh she go turkey...not egypt....where got mummy?!?! :rofl:

Maybe one from hands to legs plus neck in turkey in next week :rofl:

yeah man.. i agree with you.. :notti:

hey.. maybe we can now set a date for meet up to exchange gifts.. :notti:

i suppose to have yoga class today.. but i not going liao.. my arm still aching.. is affecting my shoulder also.. :(

relax lah. .so gan jiong for what.. last mine pack then got excitement mah..

you reall kua zhang leh.. machiam 1st time go trip.. i only use zip lock bag to pack food stuffs and shoes..

err u all dun expect too much from me hor.....we wana save moeny so probably not going to buy any souvenirs back :P

i just got back from yoga.....tired sia...but feeling more refreshed...not as tired as this morning....exercise do help...:notti:

i think u cannot place su zhou mei nu and turkey leng zai side by side.....chinese see chinese always not nice one....:notti:

uncle No need no need. Here in sinagpore got one lin zhi lin this week. Next week in turkey ???

err u all dun expect too much from me hor.....we wana save moeny so probably not going to buy any souvenirs back :P

i just got back from yoga.....tired sia...but feeling more refreshed...not as tired as this morning....exercise do help...:notti:

i think u cannot place su zhou mei nu and turkey leng zai side by side.....chinese see chinese always not nice one....:notti:

You best liao.. ask ppl buy.. then you yourself nv buy.. 8| ni zhuo chu yi, wo zhuo shi wu.. you dont give then i give fifi and kat only.. :P

You best liao.. ask ppl buy.. then you yourself nv buy.. 8| ni zhuo chu yi, wo zhuo shi wu.. you dont give then i give fifi and kat only.. :P

fifi also same, say want to bang head untill tou pou xue liu to bring uncle wall back also don't have 8| .

Air, uncle should have some ba ?icon6.gif

ehh mai ar neh lar :notti:

I try my best ok......:notti:

fifi also same, say want to bang head untill tou pou xue liu to bring uncle wall back also don't have 8| .

Air, uncle should have some ba ?icon6.gif

i go there trap some air for you ok?? :notti:

dun say no have....u want from where one?!?! Italy, Switx or Paris?!?! U choose....i think switz lar hor....oh i know.....i go there buy evian for you :notti:

I try my best ok......:notti:

dun say no have....u want from where one?!?! Italy, Switx or Paris?!?! U choose....i think switz lar hor....oh i know.....i go there buy evian for you :notti:

no such thing as free lunch mah.. :P evian.. here also got.. no need you to buy for me..

eh.. i tot you nv go paris leh.. because aunty kat tot you got go paris.. then i told her you only go switz and italy..

she wants you to help her to check on her 10k bag..

Edited by xinyi_reiko

I try my best ok...... :notti:

evian singapore also have. Yan dao kia don't need to go turkey to see, singapore have one. Uncle can? icon6.gif

evian singapore also have. Yan dao kia don't need to go turkey to see, singapore have one. Uncle can? icon6.gif

Uncle vomit, not feeling well, face red red. Pack up and go home...

no such thing as free lunch mah.. :P evian.. here also got.. no need you to buy for me..

eh.. i tot you nv go paris leh.. because aunty kat tot you got go paris.. then i told her you only go switz and italy..

she wants you to help her to check on her 10k bag..

:bangwall: ehh u all too rich izit?? my friend just asked me help her check on a 5K LV bag for her....:bangwall:

How come all so rich except me?!? I dun intend to go there buy any LV leh....even few hundred i also find expensive :bangwall:

But I not confirm going LV boutique cos only got half day F and E in Paris.....we wana cover as many places as possible....so not going to waste time queuing to go into LV :bangwall:

wah serious?!? take care uncle.....

really ahh.. take panadol.. :P

:bangwall: ehh u all too rich izit?? my friend just asked me help her check on a 5K LV bag for her....:bangwall:

How come all so rich except me?!? I dun intend to go there buy any LV leh....even few hundred i also find expensive :bangwall:

But I not confirm going LV boutique cos only got half day F and E in Paris.....we wana cover as many places as possible....so not going to waste time queuing to go into LV :bangwall:

wah serious?!? take care uncle.....

Errr... Relax relax.. You sounded very ji dong... I never ask you to check out LV... I am no longer interested in LV liao.. I had been telling Xinyi for the entire day in msn.. :notti::notti:

'ehh u all too rich izit??'

not me lah.. is aunty kat lah.. since when i say is me.. 8| you think i will buy 10k bag meh?? 100 bucks i already make big noise liao.. :bangwall:

i kanna bug by her whole day on her 10k bag.. :bangwall: