Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
really cannot....:(

I need auntie kat to video herself tucking her jeans into her boots then show me the video :bangwall:

hey this weekend you go home try then tell me can or not leh....i tried all sorts of methods liao....i'm out of ideas...:bangwall:

switz is minus single digit.....but i bought long johns liao....wear them under my clothes...hope can tahan the cold...nvr been to snow country before....little bit sua....:bangwall:

har serious??!? think i must buy at least a pair of thermal socks liao....i haven't gone for my trip and I already spent alot on winter wear here liao :bangwall:

okok.. i go try.. no time left liao.. only this weekend.. i try liao i sms you...

not easy ah.. my colleague.. fat gal.. she went to europe also she feels cold lor.. wore many layers..

i agree on the spending part.. that is the price to pay to go winter countries.. :bangwall:

okok.. i go try.. no time left liao.. only this weekend.. i try liao i sms you...

not easy ah.. my colleague.. fat gal.. she went to europe also she feels cold lor.. wore many layers..

i agree on the spending part.. that is the price to pay to go winter countries.. :bangwall:

ok u try liao sms me....

just received a call that my ah gong is in critical condition now in hospital.....going there in half an hour's time....i'm so sick of the hospital :(

ok u try liao sms me....

just received a call that my ah gong is in critical condition now in hospital.....going there in half an hour's time....i'm so sick of the hospital :(

aiyo.. take care ya.. must hang on.. your trip coming in 10 days time..

morning.. didnt sleep well yesterday.. :(

Morning gers~~ Monday again.. :( Need to wait for another 2 weeks before the next PH.. You gers are going on a trip next week... I will be all alone... :~:~:~

sorry ah.. no time to chat with you.. my habit is like Air.. got to clear emails first.. dont have the habit to chat once reach office.. :P

Good Morning Gals.... :dancingqueen:

Actually Air u shld try to borrow winter clothes from ur friends instead of buying new... unless u are going to travel more often to Europe. ;)

Good Morning Gals.... :dancingqueen:

Actually Air u shld try to borrow winter clothes from ur friends instead of buying new... unless u are going to travel more often to Europe. ;)

i agree with you.. i only spend on basic needs.. clothings, luggages, i all borrow from my sis and parents..