Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Cannot always take panadol.. No good... Dunno how many times I repeat this statement to you liao... 8|8|

Thank you missy. will u still be there next week to accompany uncle when they are not around next week?

Vomit again

Errr... Relax relax.. You sounded very ji dong... I never ask you to check out LV... I am no longer interested in LV liao.. I had been telling Xinyi for the entire day in msn.. :notti::notti:

Of course ji dong :bangwall:

y my friends all can afford 5K and 10K bags...i can only afford $10 bags....i dun understand :bangwall:

ehh u dun tell me it's Hermes Birkin bag :bangwall: :bangwall: :drunk:

'ehh u all too rich izit??'

not me lah.. is aunty kat lah.. since when i say is me.. 8| you think i will buy 10k bag meh?? 100 bucks i already make big noise liao.. :bangwall:

i kanna bug by her whole day on her 10k bag.. :bangwall:

hao ke lian.....heng i got no msn :rofl::P

Thank you missy. will u still be there next week to accompany uncle when they are not around next week?

Vomit again

Aiyo.. I think you better take MC and rest at home.. Where got ppl vomit so many times one... :jawdrop: And yes, I will be around... :dancingqueen:

Of course ji dong :bangwall:

y my friends all can afford 5K and 10K bags...i can only afford $10 bags....i dun understand :bangwall:

ehh u dun tell me it's Hermes Birkin bag :bangwall: :bangwall: :drunk:

Errr... Not say can afford lar.. You also can afford one.. Only that you she bu de buy nia... Don't pretend pretend...

Ya... I thought you can help me go check out the prices of a Birkin Gold, 35cm one.. Actually, to see whether they really have them displayed openly on shelves like that... :notti::notti:

Ya... I thought you can help me go check out the prices of a Birkin Gold, 35cm one.. Actually, to see whether they really have them displayed openly on shelves like that... :notti::notti:

:jawdrop: 10K ! vomit till face red to blue

Nah.. The 10K one is the 30cm one.. The 35cm one is about 13-14K in SGD... But prices just went up I think.. That's why wanna check how much is it now before I buy from US... Hehe...

Aiyo.. I think you better take MC and rest at home.. Where got ppl vomit so many times one... :jawdrop: And yes, I will be around... :dancingqueen:

Errr... Not say can afford lar.. You also can afford one.. Only that you she bu de buy nia... Don't pretend pretend...

:bangwall: auntie......u...............rich.................:bangwall:

but i seriously can't afford leh.....:bangwall:

10k is general sum.. missy kat say real thing cost around 15k!!

so will you allow your wife to buy 15k bag?? :notti:

Edited by xinyi_reiko

:bangwall: auntie......u...............rich.................:bangwall:

but i seriously can't afford leh.....:bangwall:

I also cannot afford now.. That's why, I am waiting to see how much my end of year bonus is.. If same as mid year, then can buy liao.. But I still need to find out how much.. Need to calculate how much $$ I have to save now mah...

Can help me go in and see anot? I mean, if you have the time... If not, it's ok lar.. :)

Nah.. The 10K one is the 30cm one.. The 35cm one is about 13-14K in SGD... But prices just went up I think.. That's why wanna check how much is it now before I buy from US... Hehe...

u going US (again)?!? when?!?!

wah seh......auntie.............u.................really..................rich...................:bangwall:

y u pay 10K to buy a 35cm thing?!?! my ruler............30cm.........only cost 60cents..................but mine is free cos i take company's one (:notti:)..............................:bangwall:

Kanna 8| and :jawdrop: .. no more vomit. Faintz...

I also cannot afford now.. That's why, I am waiting to see how much my end of year bonus is.. If same as mid year, then can buy liao.. But I still need to find out how much.. Need to calculate how much $$ I have to save now mah...

Can help me go in and see anot? I mean, if you have the time... If not, it's ok lar.. :)

wah u mean your mid year bonus is so much until u can afford a 15k bag?!!? :bangwall:

okok..........if i got go in, i help u see...............maybe pose with the bag and take picture......then i can give u the photo.........................FOC..............:notti:

10k is general sum.. missy kat say real thing cost around 15k!!

so will you allow your wife to buy 15k bag?? :notti:

.......... mouth white bubbles...

Edited by TPY