Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

wahh.. central part of SG.. got 1-2 million or not? else no need to think of buy a house in the central..

i actually thinking of going honeymoon end of sep.. or beginning of oct.. RT will be empty! :o

eh.. chan brothers got promotion for US trip.. to huston i think.. less than 2k.. 1.7k without taxes.. 11 days i think..

http://www.chanbrothers.com/Static/11D_Hou...oustonFlyer.pdf

Sigh.. Need to save really hard to reach that 1 million..

What????? US trip only 1.7k??? :bangwall::bangwall: But to which states?? We paid about 4k for each head leh.. Wah lao.. Don't tell me I ganna dok carrot... :(

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Sigh.. Need to save really hard to reach that 1 million..

What????? US trip only 1.7k??? :bangwall::bangwall: But to which states?? We paid about 4k for each head leh.. Wah lao.. Don't tell me I ganna dok carrot... :(

wah.. yours price difference abt too big le ba.. but maybe different area?? :unsure:

wah.. yours price difference abt too big le ba.. but maybe different area?? :unsure:

Hmm.. Should be bah.. We are going to LA, San Fran, Las ***, and even staying over at the hotel at the Grand Canyon.. Most agencies we asked, only provide hotel stay at hotels a few KM away from Grand Canyon.. Thus, cannot really see the sunrise.. The hotel we are staying, can see the sunrise directly from the room.. That was what the agency claimed lar.. We chose to believe.. Anyway, once a lifetime experience..

How much is Air paying for her Europe trip? Initially, we wanted to go Europe too.. But a friend who got married previously went to Europe for a 15 or 16 days tour.. Advised us against Europe tour unless you can afford to go for at least 21 days.. Coz, everything will be too rush.. All the travelling time.. In the end, he and his wife felt so rush..

He felt that since going travelling, might as well enjoy.. Unless only going to a few places...

Hmm.. Should be bah.. We are going to LA, San Fran, Las ***, and even staying over at the hotel at the Grand Canyon.. Most agencies we asked, only provide hotel stay at hotels a few KM away from Grand Canyon.. Thus, cannot really see the sunrise.. The hotel we are staying, can see the sunrise directly from the room.. That was what the agency claimed lar.. We chose to believe.. Anyway, once a lifetime experience..

How much is Air paying for her Europe trip? Initially, we wanted to go Europe too.. But a friend who got married previously went to Europe for a 15 or 16 days tour.. Advised us against Europe tour unless you can afford to go for at least 21 days.. Coz, everything will be too rush.. All the travelling time.. In the end, he and his wife felt so rush..

He felt that since going travelling, might as well enjoy.. Unless only going to a few places...

To Houston.....not very tourist-y kind of attraction so it's real cheap...there's a roadshow at Chevron house last month...SIA direct to Houston i think...prices are very cheap....

Wah ehh my euro trip also 4K+ leh....your US trip very ex sia....

I think if you are going on holiday with tours, surely very rush one lar...unless u going F&E....but euro trip very difficult to F&E becuase language is a barrier....and travelling costs and accomodattion and makan not cheap....

ohh okok.. Air trip should be abt the same as yours..

wahh.. cannot compare with both of you.. :bow: no budget.. :bangwall::bangwall:

ohh okok.. Air trip should be abt the same as yours..

wahh.. cannot compare with both of you.. :bow: no budget.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Different mah....cannot compare....we going to many diff places that's y prices more ex.....you going turkey only mah...me also once in a lifetime lar....maybe no chance to go such ex trip anymore after that....siong leh....not easy to come up wth that sort of money always.....:bangwall:

Different mah....cannot compare....we going to many diff places that's y prices more ex.....you going turkey only mah...me also once in a lifetime lar....maybe no chance to go such ex trip anymore after that....siong leh....not easy to come up wth that sort of money always.....:bangwall:

becoz i no money to go.. :bangwall: so no choice choose cheaper ones.. if Turkey cannot afford.. then i go aussie liao.. :bangwall:

i think both of us need to save up for 1 yr to go to eroupe.. :~ :~

but then again.. my idea of honeymoon is just 1 country.. dont like to rush.. must be guided tour.. can just follow blindly around.. :P

my dream place is spain.. :dribble:

Edited by xinyi_reiko

becoz i no money to go.. :bangwall: so no choice choose cheaper ones.. if Turkey cannot afford.. then i go aussie liao.. :bangwall:

i think both of us need to save up for 1 yr to go to eroupe.. :~ :~

but then again.. my idea of honeymoon is just 1 country.. dont like to rush.. must be guided tour.. can just follow blindly around.. :P

my dream place is spain.. :dribble:

My dream place is Austria.....:notti:

Next year we plan to go NZ.....then Austria the year after that.....hopefully can hv a made in Austria BB.....:notti:

Then go spain lar....y go turkey??

ehh u got zho kang one ma?? can surf F21 lar....chat MSN lar.....now chan brothers! ! ! :notti:

got lah!! now only work.. RT plus surf tour agency site.. :P

hmm.. price there $2999.. lets say tax $500.. around 3.5k.. can consider... :notti: stop myself from doing any shopping there..

browsing chan brothers website again..

http://www.chanbrothers.com/index.cfm?id=e...mp;region=Spain

:dribble::dribble: really tempted to go...

too long lah!! NZ BB lah.. :P

Hmm...actually i thought of it before also...NZ BB.....:P

But if next year end preggie then like a bit to fast...i'm still not prepared leh....

Financially not prepared and i dun wana lose my figure so fast leh....but i not young anymore...cannot drag too long....:bangwall:

got lah!! now only work.. RT plus surf tour agency site.. :P

hmm.. price there $2999.. lets say tax $500.. around 3.5k.. can consider... :notti: stop myself from doing any shopping there..

There got what?? ZARA ar? what's there to shop??

I don't plan to buy anything there cos the food and the EUR2 toilet fee can kill you liao...not to mention the optional tours that you might decide to take....smelly smelly 5K plus expenses....

Hmm...actually i thought of it before also...NZ BB.....:P

But if next year end preggie then like a bit to fast...i'm still not prepared leh....

Financially not prepared and i dun wana lose my figure so fast leh....but i not young anymore...cannot drag too long....:bangwall:

There got what?? ZARA ar? what's there to shop??

I don't plan to buy anything there cos the food and the EUR2 toilet fee can kill you liao...not to mention the optional tours that you might decide to take....smelly smelly 5K plus expenses....

dunno.. mango? i know got ZARA... but i nv buy anything from Zara before..

;) toilet fee.. i think eur need tipping right? i see the package most meals provided.. those not provided ones.. eat maggie mee.. :~ :~ si bei chiam leh..

dunno.. mango? i know got ZARA... but i nv buy anything from Zara before..

;) toilet fee.. i think eur need tipping right? i see the package most meals provided.. those not provided ones.. eat maggie mee.. :~ :~ si bei chiam leh..

i hardly buy stuff from mango and zara.....too ex liao....

ya need tipping.....ya most meals provided.....those not provided got to eat ourselves lor...my friend said one person chao chao SGD30 each meal.....si bey siong leh...I'm suddenly wondering if we really can afford the trip at all ma...:bangwall:

i hardly buy stuff from mango and zara.....too ex liao....

ya need tipping.....ya most meals provided.....those not provided got to eat ourselves lor...my friend said one person chao chao SGD30 each meal.....si bey siong leh...I'm suddenly wondering if we really can afford the trip at all ma...:bangwall:

same here.. i dont buy their stuffs also..

my mum went to eroupe trip twice, different places of course, around 5 yrs back.. cannot compare lah.. that time much cheaper..

but she say needs tipping lor.. then mineral water very expensive.. :bangwall:

wah.. more i say there are more hidden costs.. :bangwall::bangwall: