Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

I can cook quite a decent fried rice.

lol

When can go your house eat fried rice then??!?! :notti:

:jawdrop::jawdrop: same brand!! i spelt wrongly.. from Persil to Pencil.. :rofl:

i use liquid one.. it says low stud.. electrolux-recommended.. friendly for front load washer.. :lol:

how big you want?? :unsure:

:bangwall: U win....like that also can spell wrongly.....i thought pencil is some new brand..or some exotic brand i nvr heard of which i dun dare say in case u find me suaku..:bangwall:

cos for powder, i usualyl buy 5kg one....the biggest one....for liquid one like very small leh....and powder one cheaper leh...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Yup.. Me using same brand as you..

My friends all got problems in marriages one.. I see liao also scared..

That's pretty astonishing.. *clap*

Is it?

I can cook erm.. maggie mee.. too.. ha ha ha..

erm..

Friend Pig Liver with Hua Tiao Sauce

Stir Fried Dou Miao

lol

anytime.. lol...

Is it?

I can cook erm.. maggie mee.. too.. ha ha ha..

erm..

Friend Pig Liver with Hua Tiao Sauce

Stir Fried Dou Miao

lol

anytime.. lol...

maggi mee i also expert....name it...abalone....laksa...even korean kimchi noodle i also know....:P

wah your dishes also very exotic :jawdrop:

FRIEND pig liver leh...i think whole world only u know how to cook this dish....ehh share the recipe leh...mai selfish...:notti:

wa mai.. his house so far.. go all the way there to eat char beng..

:bangwall: U win....like that also can spell wrongly.....i thought pencil is some new brand..or some exotic brand i nvr heard of which i dun dare say in case u find me suaku..:bangwall:

cos for powder, i usualyl buy 5kg one....the biggest one....for liquid one like very small leh....and powder one cheaper leh...

hmm okok.. because powder one super big pack.. then very ting teh.. liquid one.. mid size bottle.. but can just put on top of the washer..

i shall see how.. maybe next time change to powder one..

maggi mee i also expert....name it...abalone....laksa...even korean kimchi noodle i also know....:P

FRIEND pig liver leh...i think whole world only u know how to cook this dish....ehh share the recipe leh...mai selfish...:notti:

:rofl:

i think he got infected by me liao.. :rofl:

FRIED lah.

typo..

lol.

wa mai.. his house so far.. go all the way there to eat char beng..

hmm okok.. because powder one super big pack.. then very ting teh.. liquid one.. mid size bottle.. but can just put on top of the washer..

i shall see how.. maybe next time change to powder one..

:rofl:

i think he got infected by me liao.. :rofl:

Your liquid detergent is how many litre?

Hey ask u all, when u all iron black clothes, do u set to very hot??

I find that when iron long liao, my black clothes all become like very old like that liao and alot of white lines...if i dun set to warm iron, the clothes will never be straight leh :bangwall:

I find that when iron long liao, my black clothes all become like very old like that liao and alot of white lines...if i dun set to warm iron, the clothes will never be straight leh :bangwall:

cannot put too hot. worse case put a piece of cloth on top before ironing. got put softener when u wash ur clothes anot?

cannot put too hot. worse case put a piece of cloth on top before ironing. got put softener when u wash ur clothes anot?

got leh i got put softener...i even put the colour brightener softener...:bangwall:

putting a cloth in between helps??

Got white line meh? Mine don't have.. My iron, got 1 bar to 3.5 bars.. I set to about 2-2.5 bars in between leh.. Not exactly very hot, but not really very cool also.. I felt just right..

Got put softener got difference one ar?

Dunno.. i tonite go check..

hmm i got the same issue leh.. ;)

Dunno.. i tonite go check..

hmm i got the same issue leh.. ;)

very sian leh..my new clothes...once i iron, immediately look like old clothes :bangwall:

very sim tia leh :~

Got any solution or not??? :~

Got white line meh? Mine don't have.. My iron, got 1 bar to 3.5 bars.. I set to about 2-2.5 bars in between leh.. Not exactly very hot, but not really very cool also.. I felt just right..

Got put softener got difference one ar?

you guys using steam iron?? :unsure:

got leh i got put softener...i even put the colour brightener softener...:bangwall:

putting a cloth in between helps??

when you put softener during washing, will crease lessor after drying my dear..

so it will be easier to iron.

putting a cloth means that the cloth will absorb direct heat from the iron.

Heat on fabric will cause the fabric/thread to wear and tear over time. The whiteness is due to the dye fading due to the heat.

you guys using steam iron?? :unsure:

Yup.. Steam iron.. Why leh? Then what kind of iron you using? :unsure:

when you put softener during washing, will crease lessor after drying my dear..

so it will be easier to iron.

putting a cloth means that the cloth will absorb direct heat from the iron.

Heat on fabric will cause the fabric/thread to wear and tear over time. The whiteness is due to the dye fading due to the heat.

Wah.. Like that, must buy high quality clothes, then won't fade that fast.. Or reduce heat.. Really no choice.. But weird leh.. I really don't have this kind of problem leh.. How come ar? :unsure::unsure: