Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

i always use synthetic 30easy iron wash...faster....think only 1hr 15mins....

yours is front or top load?

ya i got use....makes clothes smell nicer.....i use soflan one....

mine is front load. i tonite go back to look at the manual.. see which function is shorter time one..

how to use softener?? :unsure: sorry i really blur in housework.. i only follow my mum.. so my mum always use 1 function only.. which is 2.5 hrs of washing.. :bow:

ehh i admire u leh....cooking is a skill and not easy to make the dish delicious...unfortunately i can't cook....cook here cook there also those few dishes....my hubby not sian, even i also sian....:rolleyes:

I got passion card...same function as link card...can accumulate points..

:rofl:

same here.. :P

ai ya.. even i know how to cook, i also dont have to time.. i dont always knock off on time leh.. sometime drag until 6.30.. by the time reach home.. my hubby yao si liao..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
i always use synthetic 30easy iron wash...faster....think only 1hr 15mins....

yours is front or top load?

ya i got use....makes clothes smell nicer.....i use soflan one....

Still 1 hour & 30 mins? Very long leh.. I normally use the quick 30.. So, in short, even if I do 2-3 trips, my time will still be shorter than you leh.. No wonder your bill also so expensive... :unsure:

But hor, I heard that liquid stuff will spoil front load in the long run leh.. Not recommended.. Unless your clothes really stink badly..

steady leh.. really 24/7 wifey.. :bow:

i bought the food tin.. 3 layers.. so yesterday 1st day my hubby using that to tabao food back.. after eating i will washed and pack it.. so next day my hubby can take it together.. when he goes to work..

you guys got ntuc link card? we dont have leh.. maybe should apply..

Sigh.. As long as we gers do our part as a good wife, I guess, our halves will also won't stray so easily.. That's just my thoughts.. I always fear that my boy will leave me 1 fine day.. He, also felt the same as me.. Perhaps, that's why, we both really do our parts as husband & wife..

Like for him, he will take the initiative to clean the house.. even toilets.. I'm really glad I had got him..

We got NTUC link cards.. Can have rebates mah..

ehh i admire u leh....cooking is a skill and not easy to make the dish delicious...unfortunately i can't cook....cook here cook there also those few dishes....my hubby not sian, even i also sian....:rolleyes:

I got passion card...same function as link card...can accumulate points..

I love to cook.. Especially, knowing my boy loves certain dishes, I will search for the recipes and learn to master tha dish.. He adores sambal kangkong and I had managed to master that dish.. He craves for it every week.. So now, we made a pact to cook kangkong once a week.. :notti:

My ambition from young is to become a full time housewife.. Somehow, I felt that I am still learning.. I am going to learn to cook the gong bao ji din this weekend.. :sport-smiley-003:

mine is front load. i tonite go back to look at the manual.. see which function is shorter time one..

how to use softener?? :unsure: sorry i really blur in housework.. i only follow my mum.. so my mum always use 1 function only.. which is 2.5 hrs of washing.. :bow:

you just pour your softener at the softener cartridge lar....the machine will take in itself one....i put washing powder and the softener when i'm abt to start my washes....the machine willl do its job....

2.5hrs too long le lar...waste water and electricity leh....and normally your clothes won't be that soiled until u need a long wash....i think an hour wash is more than enough liao.....remember, we must save the round round ball they now call KAYA.......oh sorry, GAIA :P

Still 1 hour & 30 mins? Very long leh.. I normally use the quick 30.. So, in short, even if I do 2-3 trips, my time will still be shorter than you leh.. No wonder your bill also so expensive... :unsure:

But hor, I heard that liquid stuff will spoil front load in the long run leh.. Not recommended.. Unless your clothes really stink badly..

Sigh.. As long as we gers do our part as a good wife, I guess, our halves will also won't stray so easily.. That's just my thoughts.. I always fear that my boy will leave me 1 fine day.. He, also felt the same as me.. Perhaps, that's why, we both really do our parts as husband & wife..

Like for him, he will take the initiative to clean the house.. even toilets.. I'm really glad I had got him..

I love to cook.. Especially, knowing my boy loves certain dishes, I will search for the recipes and learn to master tha dish.. He adores sambal kangkong and I had managed to master that dish.. He craves for it every week.. So now, we made a pact to cook kangkong once a week.. :notti:

My ambition from young is to become a full time housewife.. Somehow, I felt that I am still learning.. I am going to learn to cook the gong bao ji din this weekend.. :sport-smiley-003:

but sometimes i find that quick wash can't really get rid of dirt and sweat smell leh....

wah your dishes seem all very high-level one.....:bow:

My specialty is prawn egg nia...very easy one :notti:

not recommanded to use liquid stuff for front load?? i using pencil washing liquid now.. it stated low stud, recommanded for front load washer..

hmm.. i feel you think too much leh.. always thinking of your partner go stray.. so unhealthy.. read less those stuffs lah.. if end up doing this you dont like.. later you yourself unhappy.. if just because of partner change to another person.. i feel is not worth lor.. i am what i am.. before marrying i am already like this..

you just pour your softener at the softener cartridge lar....the machine will take in itself one....i put washing powder and the softener when i'm abt to start my washes....the machine willl do its job....

2.5hrs too long le lar...waste water and electricity leh....and normally your clothes won't be that soiled until u need a long wash....i think an hour wash is more than enough liao.....remember, we must save the round round ball they now call KAYA.......oh sorry, GAIA :P

but sometimes i find that quick wash can't really get rid of dirt and sweat smell leh....

wah your dishes seem all very high-level one.....:bow:

My specialty is prawn egg nia...very easy one :notti:

Hmm.. Home clothes can use that function mah.. For working clothes, I use easy iron, the normal time for that function is 1.32 hr.. But I use time save, end up only 1.06 hr.. Still shorter than 1.5 hrs, but is confirm more than enough liao..

High level meh? I thought those dishes are quite common dishes leh.. When you go eat zi cha, those are the dishes ppl will order mah..

ohh okok.. point noted.. you also use powder ah.. i using liquid leh.. i find it less messy.. hmmm...

that is my parent's washer.. always kanna abuse one.. :lol:

i go back see which function is 1 hr.. next time use that.. :P

KAYA.. can eat or not?? :P

Hmm.. Home clothes can use that function mah.. For working clothes, I use easy iron, the normal time for that function is 1.32 hr.. But I use time save, end up only 1.06 hr.. Still shorter than 1.5 hrs, but is confirm more than enough liao..

High level meh? I thought those dishes are quite common dishes leh.. When you go eat zi cha, those are the dishes ppl will order mah..

zi char dishes to me are considered very high-level liao ok :bangwall: :bangwall:

not recommanded to use liquid stuff for front load?? i using pencil washing liquid now.. it stated low stud, recommanded for front load washer..

hmm.. i feel you think too much leh.. always thinking of your partner go stray.. so unhealthy.. read less those stuffs lah.. if end up doing this you dont like.. later you yourself unhappy.. if just because of partner change to another person.. i feel is not worth lor.. i am what i am.. before marrying i am already like this..

I don't know leh.. Heard one.. Anyway, I personally feel that powder form is easier to use.. Liquid can be very messy at time..

It's not that I always read about ppl having affairs.. But I have too many friends failing in their marriages.. Also, although my boy is not exactly handsome or good looking, but I know he is someone that always attract the opposite genders.. When we are still pa tor-ing, we went pubbing.. There are always girls hitting on him..

I enjoy doing stuffs like cooking etc.. No solely for the purpose of keeping his heart.. But it's really satisfaction to see him gulping down all the dishes..

ohh okok.. point noted.. you also use powder ah.. i using liquid leh.. i find it less messy.. hmmm...

that is my parent's washer.. always kanna abuse one.. :lol:

i go back see which function is 1 hr.. next time use that.. :P

KAYA.. can eat or not?? :P

I using washing powder....but my friend said use powder to wash, the clothes will tend to stick together...but so far i find it ok leh...i'm using Persil one...electrolux-recommended one...

can use liquid for front load too.....i can't seem to find a big bottle of persil liquid one...very hard to find leh...all comes in such small bottles.....use a few times finish liao....:bangwall:

I don't know leh.. Heard one.. Anyway, I personally feel that powder form is easier to use.. Liquid can be very messy at time..

It's not that I always read about ppl having affairs.. But I have too many friends failing in their marriages.. Also, although my boy is not exactly handsome or good looking, but I know he is someone that always attract the opposite genders.. When we are still pa tor-ing, we went pubbing.. There are always girls hitting on him..

I enjoy doing stuffs like cooking etc.. No solely for the purpose of keeping his heart.. But it's really satisfaction to see him gulping down all the dishes..

see lah.. dont read lah.. so far i only heard of 2 cases of fail marriage.. not becoz of straying.. one of the case is because couple too young (not short gun), the guy game away the marriage.. dumb reason.. another one is because the wife turns violent. other than that.. my hubby's bosses all happy family with many kids..

you got anything to contribute or not?? :notti:

I can cook quite a decent fried rice.

lol

I using washing powder....but my friend said use powder to wash, the clothes will tend to stick together...but so far i find it ok leh...i'm using Persil one...electrolux-recommended one...

can use liquid for front load too.....i can't seem to find a big bottle of persil liquid one...very hard to find leh...all comes in such small bottles.....use a few times finish liao....:bangwall:

:jawdrop::jawdrop: same brand!! i spelt wrongly.. from Persil to Pencil.. :rofl:

i use liquid one.. it says low stud.. electrolux-recommended.. friendly for front load washer.. :lol:

how big you want?? :unsure:

Yup.. Me using same brand as you..

see lah.. dont read lah.. so far i only heard of 2 cases of fail marriage.. not becoz of straying.. one of the case is because couple too young (not short gun), the guy game away the marriage.. dumb reason.. another one is because the wife turns violent. other than that.. my hubby's bosses all happy family with many kids..

My friends all got problems in marriages one.. I see liao also scared..

I can cook quite a decent fried rice.

lol

That's pretty astonishing.. *clap*