Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

re fold lor.. today 1 side.. next day another side.. so far ok lah.. no smell...

i kanna trained by my mum.. she anyhow wash clothes.. many clothes are spoilt.. you wont want to know the washing details.. so i decided not to spend too much money on clothes.. at least spoilt liao i not that sim tia.. if is expensive clothes.. i send to landuary... my hubby wore polo tees to work.. his shirts i just send to landuary.. since he seldom wear.. and i no need to iron.. :P

to me i dont like racks leh.. very ding teh.. my parents also using those racks.. damm troublesome i feel..

Aiyo.. I cannot control my boy leh.. He has always been buying those slightly more expensive clothes.. Don't say him lar.. I also ganna influence by him leh.. Everytime we go Armani, always end up buying clothes back home.. Their tops are normally 169 or 199 each.. But the material really quite good.. But all must hand wash..

He wear shirts to work everyday.. So, I got 5 shirts to iron every week.. Cannot choose one.. And he loves Raoul shirts.. :bangwall:

Racks are so much smaller than bamboos leh.. That rack only took up a small portion of the room.. If I put bamboos, I will have difficulty playing mahjong in the same room liao.. Now, we can still open mahjong table with 4 chairs, and with ample walking space.. The width of the rack is smaller than a mahjong table, but the length is about 2 mahjong table.. So, really very small and useful.. :good::good:

Somemore, you no need to use the kiaps kiaps.. :D

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
re fold lor.. today 1 side.. next day another side.. so far ok lah.. no smell...

i kanna trained by my mum.. she anyhow wash clothes.. many clothes are spoilt.. you wont want to know the washing details.. so i decided not to spend too much money on clothes.. at least spoilt liao i not that sim tia.. if is expensive clothes.. i send to landuary... my hubby wore polo tees to work.. his shirts i just send to landuary.. since he seldom wear.. and i no need to iron.. :P

to me i dont like racks leh.. very ding teh.. my parents also using those racks.. damm troublesome i feel..

wow kat, that's fast man....u just went down not long ago and they are installing the curtains now liao...ehh pictures hor...:notti:

Now only June leh...short of 2-3 couples nia ok lar....last min sure got ppl sign up one esp during NATAS fair....not to worry....u can start to pack your clothes liao :P

ehh now nobody buy bamboo poles liao lar...there's an aluminium one that allows u to adjust the length of the pole....i got those....cos the grey matches very well with my kitchen colour :P

My hubby said i am too obsessed.....even buy a simple thing like table clock or cup also need to match my kitchen colour :P

ya my clothes also many kena washed until spoilt by my mum....i wash clothes i sure look at washing instructions...not all throw inside....and i think cos my mum using top load...the wash is harsher...many clothes out of shape....sim tia :~

Aiyo.. I cannot control my boy leh.. He has always been buying those slightly more expensive clothes.. Don't say him lar.. I also ganna influence by him leh.. Everytime we go Armani, always end up buying clothes back home.. Their tops are normally 169 or 199 each.. But the material really quite good.. But all must hand wash..

He wear shirts to work everyday.. So, I got 5 shirts to iron every week.. Cannot choose one.. And he loves Raoul shirts.. :bangwall:

Racks are so much smaller than bamboos leh.. That rack only took up a small portion of the room.. If I put bamboos, I will have difficulty playing mahjong in the same room liao.. Now, we can still open mahjong table with 4 chairs, and with ample walking space.. The width of the rack is smaller than a mahjong table, but the length is about 2 mahjong table.. So, really very small and useful.. :good::good:

:bangwall: Kat, u really living high life man.....i've nvr stepped into Armani before leh! :bangwall:

U all are rich man!

both of you really rich.. :bow::bow: my hubby is a thrifty person.. seldom buy new clothes de.. even pick other ppl's old clothes (looks new) to wear. every cny i will ask him want to buy clothes or not.. he will say no.. but i do bought a few tees for him.

eh.. i also like Raoul shirts.. :thumbs up: my ex colleague wearing it.. i love their double collar design.. NICE! planning to buy 1 for my hubby.. but he no occasion to wear.. except wedding dinners.. i dont want ended up in wardrobe collecting dust..

i hang my clothes in kitchen.. not taking much spaces.. hanging up mah.. my mj room.. now really does nothing.. everytime we mj.. we bring out the table to the living room.. because living room got ceiling fan.. more cooling.. can watch tv at the same time..

i feel as if i'm reading HDB tai tai's blog now leh :notti::P

We are HDB tai tais mah :notti:

Free info for u leh....pls contribute something! 8|

wow kat, that's fast man....u just went down not long ago and they are installing the curtains now liao...ehh pictures hor...:notti:

Now only June leh...short of 2-3 couples nia ok lar....last min sure got ppl sign up one esp during NATAS fair....not to worry....u can start to pack your clothes liao :P

ehh now nobody buy bamboo poles liao lar...there's an aluminium one that allows u to adjust the length of the pole....i got those....cos the grey matches very well with my kitchen colour :P

My hubby said i am too obsessed.....even buy a simple thing like table clock or cup also need to match my kitchen colour :P

ya my clothes also many kena washed until spoilt by my mum....i wash clothes i sure look at washing instructions...not all throw inside....and i think cos my mum using top load...the wash is harsher...many clothes out of shape....sim tia :~

:bangwall: Kat, u really living high life man.....i've nvr stepped into Armani before leh! :bangwall:

U all are rich man!

Next natas fair in 1st aug.. i wonder if i should wait till then.. sign up last min got any diff?? :unsure:

i still using bamboo poles leh.. :bangwall: but i nv bring down the bamboo poles.. i just hangers to hang on it..

i now buy washing bags.. for bras.. for clothes.. really helps.. :thumbs up:

i think i step in once with my friends.. even LV.. i only step in twice i think..

u all high class talk leh... i got nothing to contribute :P:notti:

for tour packages, the later u sign up, the more expensive

even for natas fairs, the promo will be better for tours at later dates

Next natas fair in 1st aug.. i wonder if i should wait till then.. sign up last min got any diff?? :unsure:

i still using bamboo poles leh.. :bangwall: but i nv bring down the bamboo poles.. i just hangers to hang on it..

i now buy washing bags.. for bras.. for clothes.. really helps.. :thumbs up:

i think i step in once with my friends.. even LV.. i only step in twice i think..

Maybe they will give further discount for last min tours to make the number to be able to depart....or they throw in more freebies like free luggage, umbrella etc....:rofl:

i also put my knit wear in washing bags so that they won't go out of shape....my bras i also put in the washing bag.....quite useful cos won't stretch the clothes....

i only stepped into Hugo boss once....i see one shirt costs 300+ i immediately step out.....

u all high class talk leh... i got nothing to contribute :P:notti:

for tour packages, the later u sign up, the more expensive

even for natas fairs, the promo will be better for tours at later dates

u mean earlier dates si bo?

I agree leh....cos the earlier u sign, they are able to give u early bird discount....my euro trip also....we are eligible for early bird....

U all are rich man!

Fast meh? Ok lar.. Wait very long liao leh.. Move in 3 months liao, then fix.. :bangwall:

Hopefully, really got enough ppl sign up lor.. If not, I sian ar..

Yup.. I think seldom got young couples use bamboo liao.. Take up too much space.. That's why I only use rack.. Not using, can close up and keep in a small corner..

Not rich lar.. But their tops are really quite nice.. Till date, I got 2 tops, 1 jacket from them liao.. 3X199.. Heart pain ar.. But already stopped buying liao.. Find it really too expensive.. Unless got spare cash then can buy..

both of you really rich.. :bow::bow: my hubby is a thrifty person.. seldom buy new clothes de.. even pick other ppl's old clothes (looks new) to wear. every cny i will ask him want to buy clothes or not.. he will say no.. but i do bought a few tees for him.

eh.. i also like Raoul shirts.. :thumbs up: my ex colleague wearing it.. i love their double collar design.. NICE! planning to buy 1 for my hubby.. but he no occasion to wear.. except wedding dinners.. i dont want ended up in wardrobe collecting dust..

i hang my clothes in kitchen.. not taking much spaces.. hanging up mah.. my mj room.. now really does nothing.. everytime we mj.. we bring out the table to the living room.. because living room got ceiling fan.. more cooling.. can watch tv at the same time..

Sigh.. My boy spend quite abit on luxury items.. But now, he is much better le.. Coz got house mah.. Commitment.. Once in a blue moon then buy... :D

Same leh!! Me also like that!!! My mahjong room, also never use at all.. We always move the table into the living room coz we prefer to on aircon... :D:D But never watch tv lar.. Only play music and drink.. :P

Maybe they will give further discount for last min tours to make the number to be able to depart....or they throw in more freebies like free luggage, umbrella etc....:rofl:

i also put my knit wear in washing bags so that they won't go out of shape....my bras i also put in the washing bag.....quite useful cos won't stretch the clothes....

i only stepped into Hugo boss once....i see one shirt costs 300+ i immediately step out.....

Hmm.. okok.. because i see the ads.. always say from much cheaper price.. but departing very soon type..

washing bags are really good.. especially for cardigans.. wont go out of shape.. :thumbs up:

:lol: guess what.. i think my most expensive clothes is a dress from daniel yam..

I agree leh....cos the earlier u sign, they are able to give u early bird discount....my euro trip also....we are eligible for early bird....

no

i mean eg natas fair in august

u planning for trip in sept or oct

the tours are more or less confirmed so there wont be any discounts for it

unlike tours for nov or dec and even jan, which are not confirmed yet. so the price will be slightly cheaper

anyway, for the past yrs, heard dat the natas fair doesnt really has good promotions

before the natas fair, there will be fairs by those big tour agencies such as chan bros, CTC, SA tours etc

i tink that is a better option to sign up than natas fair...

this one i agree..

but that time.. my hubby not secure in signing up.. scare need more money on wedding stuffs and loses in banquet.. so does not want to sign up.. although i am tempted..

no

i mean eg natas fair in august

u planning for trip in sept or oct

the tours are more or less confirmed so there wont be any discounts for it

unlike tours for nov or dec and even jan, which are not confirmed yet. so the price will be slightly cheaper

anyway, for the past yrs, heard dat the natas fair doesnt really has good promotions

before the natas fair, there will be fairs by those big tour agencies such as chan bros, CTC, SA tours etc

i tink that is a better option to sign up than natas fair...

hmm okok... i also waiting for those pre sales before natas fair.. will keep a lookout..

You also like Hugo Boss?? Their men shirts really very nice.. But like you said, the price tags are very scary... :jawdrop: But you cannot deny that the material is really comfy.. My boy loves their ties.. Classy..