Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

me too! :P

haiz.. quarrel with my hubby just now.. :(

No lar...doing some investment transactions online....but i wan to slp liao...hehehe....good night! :P

wah.. what kind :notti:

you sleep so early one huh??

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
No lar...doing some investment transactions online....but i wan to slp liao...hehehe....good night! :P

lol ok good nite

me too! :P

haiz.. quarrel with my hubby just now.. :(

wah.. what kind :notti:

you sleep so early one huh??

The kind that involves money :P

I would like to invest more on F21 though...:rofl:

no lar....cos whole day stare at PC at work already...come home i seldom log in for too long..today exception...

Really tired liao...finished what i'm doing liao...going to slp soon...

ehh what happened? why quarrel?? aiyoh....

U type here lar...i read tmr at work....:notti::P

The kind that involves money :P

I would like to invest more on F21 though...:rofl:

no lar....cos whole day stare at PC at work already...come home i seldom log in for too long..today exception...

Really tired liao...finished what i'm doing liao...going to slp soon...

ehh what happened? why quarrel?? aiyoh....

U type here lar...i read tmr at work....:notti::P

:rofl: i also want to invest leh.. :notti:

quarrel because of his laziness.. :curse: i feel like a guy in the family.. :curse: after that cold war.. dont want to talk to him..

had a bad morning.. suddenly have thunderstorm.. one of my windows flunk open.. :o got to jump out of the bed to close the windows tightly.. :bangwall:

:rofl: i also want to invest leh.. :notti:

quarrel because of his laziness.. :curse: i feel like a guy in the family.. :curse: after that cold war.. dont want to talk to him..

had a bad morning.. suddenly have thunderstorm.. one of my windows flunk open.. :o got to jump out of the bed to close the windows tightly.. :bangwall:

Ya this morning the thunder very loud....i was kena shocked awake....scared the he ll out of me....:bangwall:

When you just started living together is like that one lar...need time to get used to each other's habits....when we first moved in, we had a lot of quarrels too cos he can't get used to my habits and i can't get used to his tardiness....i like my things to be put exactly where they are from in the first place and i dun like untidiness....he just left the things here and thre until i felt like his maid, always hving to pick up his sai...

Now better liao....cos quarrel a few times, he's just starting to get it already....i think women are faster to adapt to family life but guys aren't (some lar....not all...wait dio hoot :P) ...they need time to adjust....

It's normal to have quarrels lar.....but sort things out abt how things are to be done or kept in the house....dun bottle it up....must talk through...

Is good to invest ur money better to let it rot in the bank. :good:

Good Nite! :sport-smiley-018:

Ya agree... i see the interest in the savings account i wana vomit blood...:bangwall:

Ya this morning the thunder very loud....i was kena shocked awake....scared the he ll out of me....:bangwall:

When you just started living together is like that one lar...need time to get used to each other's habits....when we first moved in, we had a lot of quarrels too cos he can't get used to my habits and i can't get used to his tardiness....i like my things to be put exactly where they are from in the first place and i dun like untidiness....he just left the things here and thre until i felt like his maid, always hving to pick up his sai...

Now better liao....cos quarrel a few times, he's just starting to get it already....i think women are faster to adapt to family life but guys aren't (some lar....not all...wait dio hoot :P) ...they need time to adjust....

It's normal to have quarrels lar.....but sort things out abt how things are to be done or kept in the house....dun bottle it up....must talk through...

ya lor.. siao one leh this morning.. usually when it rains, seldom the rain will hit inside the unit.. i still can open the windows slightly (i will feel uneasy if all windows are shut off.). this morning the rain is really crazy... one of my windows handle broke leh.. :bangwall:

guys.. i wonder what do they learn during NS leh.. aren't they are being force to keep things tidy? 8| mopping is my hubby's job.. he himself say he will take care.. i asked him when he wants to mop floor, last time 3 weeks mop once, because we only stayed during weekends, which i am fine.. then he said 2 weeks.. i said how can.. now we living in everyday. then he angry lor.. he say take it or leave it.. i also angry, then i walk away.. whole nite no talk to him.. :curse:

ya lor.. siao one leh this morning.. usually when it rains, seldom the rain will hit inside the unit.. i still can open the windows slightly (i will feel uneasy if all windows are shut off.). this morning the rain is really crazy... one of my windows handle broke leh.. :bangwall:

guys.. i wonder what do they learn during NS leh.. aren't they are being force to keep things tidy? 8| mopping is my hubby's job.. he himself say he will take care.. i asked him when he wants to mop floor, last time 3 weeks mop once, because we only stayed during weekends, which i am fine.. then he said 2 weeks.. i said how can.. now we living in everyday. then he angry lor.. he say take it or leave it.. i also angry, then i walk away.. whole nite no talk to him.. :curse:

Before we moved in, i think we only mopped the floor thrice....:rofl:

Now we mop every week.....must spilt the tasks lor....usually my hubby will vacuum and wash 2 toilets....i will mop then wipe whole house....

I already find it v dusty even though i mop once a week...2 weeks i think i cannot tahan....

make it a habit lar...must get used to doing household chores..takes time to get used to it though..

When i first started doing housework, end of the day i will slump into bed, next day wake up whole body aching...now used to it liao....the time taken to clean whole house also shortened abit....

Let your hubby understand you cannot do everything alone....will die from exhaustion leh...

Before we moved in, i think we only mopped the floor thrice....:rofl:

Now we mop every week.....must spilt the tasks lor....usually my hubby will vacuum and wash 2 toilets....i will mop then wipe whole house....

I already find it v dusty even though i mop once a week...2 weeks i think i cannot tahan....

make it a habit lar...must get used to doing household chores..takes time to get used to it though..

When i first started doing housework, end of the day i will slump into bed, next day wake up whole body aching...now used to it liao....the time taken to clean whole house also shortened abit....

Let your hubby understand you cannot do everything alone....will die from exhaustion leh...

I know him too well liao.. he will keep saying that he tired lah.. i not tired meh.. haiz.. this whole week i rush home.. and spend around 45 mins to clean the house.. everyday do a bit..

i agree with you abt dusty part.. i also feel 1 week is not enough.. my parents mop almost everyday.. the only lucky thing i feel is the house is small.. cleaning up is pretty fast..

i cannot depend on him liao.. got to think of backup plan.. recent the magic mop wipes got wet ones.. i just bought 2 packs.. i think is pretty effective for quick mopping..

I know him too well liao.. he will keep saying that he tired lah.. i not tired meh.. haiz.. this whole week i rush home.. and spend around 45 mins to clean the house.. everyday do a bit..

i agree with you abt dusty part.. i also feel 1 week is not enough.. my parents mop almost everyday.. the only lucky thing i feel is the house is small.. cleaning up is pretty fast..

i cannot depend on him liao.. got to think of backup plan.. recent the magic mop wipes got wet ones.. i just bought 2 packs.. i think is pretty effective for quick mopping..

wow no need everyday wipe lar...initial stage u will everyday do abit...then long liao, like me, one week do once...:P

Weekdays too tired to do anything liao...go home i just want to relax...dun so bia lar....i think one week do once is ok liao.....mid week just take the magic clean wiper and wipe whole house...i find it pretty effective...

Actually i dun quite like the wet ones cos wipe liao i see my floor like not shiny anymore, it seems to leave behind a film coating on the floor....i find it very gao wei....maybe mine ceramic floor lar...:bangwall:

I used the dry ones.....pretty good....really picks up dirt....

wow no need everyday wipe lar...initial stage u will everyday do abit...then long liao, like me, one week do once...:P

Weekdays too tired to do anything liao...go home i just want to relax...dun so bia lar....i think one week do once is ok liao.....mid week just take the magic clean wiper and wipe whole house...i find it pretty effective...

Actually i dun quite like the wet ones cos wipe liao i see my floor like not shiny anymore, it seems to leave behind a film coating on the floor....i find it very gao wei....maybe mine ceramic floor lar...:bangwall:

I used the dry ones.....pretty good....really picks up dirt....

no lah.. you see me too high up liao.. :lol: so far from monday.. i only vacuum twice (quick vacuum). the magic wipe.. i use once, dry wipe..

i also use dry ones so far.. wet wipes, i just bought last week. so far only use twice (small area). I also feel dry ones can pick up alot of dirt..

we are back to housewife topic again.. :bangwall: where are the rest huh?? :unsure:

no lah.. you see me too high up liao.. :lol: so far from monday.. i only vacuum twice (quick vacuum). the magic wipe.. i use once, dry wipe..

i also use dry ones so far.. wet wipes, i just bought last week. so far only use twice (small area). I also feel dry ones can pick up alot of dirt..

we are back to housewife topic again.. :bangwall: where are the rest huh?? :unsure:

:rofl: ya.....back to housewife topic again...

duno leh.....maybe kat took leave to stay home admire her string curtains :unsure:

:rofl: ya.....back to housewife topic again...

duno leh.....maybe kat took leave to stay home admire her string curtains :unsure:

:rofl:

string curtains got what to admire?? maybe combing her string curtains.. :lol:

so fast 1 week pass... what are you going to do this weekend??

:rofl:

string curtains got what to admire?? maybe combing her string curtains.. :lol:

so fast 1 week pass... what are you going to do this weekend??

:rofl: got such possibility too! :rofl:

I'm going JB this weekend! :notti:

My hubby and his friends driving up...staying there overnight....heh heh heh...

:rofl: got such possibility too! :rofl:

I'm going JB this weekend! :notti:

My hubby and his friends driving up...staying there overnight....heh heh heh...

wah happening sia.. :notti::notti:

for me.. some cleaning up as usual.. then need to go back my parent's house to pick up my remaining clothes.. hoping to watch movie if possible.. and most importantly.. shopping at NTUC.. :P

when free to meet up huh? i need to pass the wedding favors to you all leh.. wait too long the almond coated sweets seh gor.. :bangwall: