Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Hm...i read some bad comments abt dynasty leh.....i not very confident in them....

Go such a far trip, must make sure the trip is worth it man...

dynasty is no good.

better not book with them

Air, how much did u get for ur F&P fridge from hong liang?

Huh? Really ar? I signed up with Dynasty Travels leh.. Coz their packages are slightly better than others.. More places, but of course, also explains the higher price..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Huh? Really ar? I signed up with Dynasty Travels leh.. Coz their packages are slightly better than others.. More places, but of course, also explains the higher price..

Hey.. i think no need to be too worry ba.. like me encounter bad encounters at SA tours.. but there are alot of ppl still say SA tours are good.. i think really depends on luck when comes to service line..

some ppl doesnt like chan brothers.. but my gfs all urge me to sign up with them..

Hey.. i think no need to be too worry ba.. like me encounter bad encounters at SA tours.. but there are alot of ppl still say SA tours are good.. i think really depends on luck when comes to service line..

some ppl doesnt like chan brothers.. but my gfs all urge me to sign up with them..

ya lor...sign liao then dun think so much....not all their tours are bad lar....just go there and enjoy yourself..

I already planning my next year trip to NZ....:notti:

ya lor...sign liao then dun think so much....not all their tours are bad lar....just go there and enjoy yourself..

I already planning my next year trip to NZ....:notti:

agree..

wah.. you are fast!! :notti:

haha.. actually me also leh.. planning to go back to tw next yr, hopefully with another 2 friends.. miss tw soo much.. :P

agree..

wah.. you are fast!! :notti:

haha.. actually me also leh.. planning to go back to tw next yr, hopefully with another 2 friends.. miss tw soo much.. :P

Going for holidays will get addicted one :notti:

I also miss HK very much...planning to go next quarter.....:P

Going for holidays will get addicted one :notti:

I also miss HK very much...planning to go next quarter.....:P

Wah.. you are another rich person.. can go 2 trips in a year.. :bow::bow:

Wah.. you are another rich person.. can go 2 trips in a year.. :bow::bow:

no rich lar....save up lor...anyway HK will be a short trip...think 4 or 5 days only.....then NZ end of the year...so in between, faster save whatever penny we've got....think shd be able to make it....hopefully...

no rich lar....save up lor...anyway HK will be a short trip...think 4 or 5 days only.....then NZ end of the year...so in between, faster save whatever penny we've got....think shd be able to make it....hopefully...

Haiz.. see you all earning so much.. really feel very zi bei.. really hope i can earn more.. over the weekends calculate.. minus off all the expenses.. really left nothing much to save.. even more difficult to save after wedding.. :( :(

then my hubby ki siao liao.. already start prompting for kids.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Haiz.. see you all earning so much.. really feel very zi bei.. really hope i can earn more.. over the weekends calculate.. minus off all the expenses.. really left nothing much to save.. even more difficult to save after wedding.. :( :(

then my hubby ki siao liao.. already start prompting for kids.. :bangwall::bangwall:

Immediately after wedding is like that one lar....at least you all can go spain a few months after your wedding...my immediate "mini honeymoon" was at HK, 4D 3N only leh...mai hiam....

Save up for more than half a yr just to go one europe trip :bangwall:

sigh...at the rate we are going on holidays, i dun think kids will come anytime for us soon...too chor le...not enough milk powder money .:bangwall:

Immediately after wedding is like that one lar....at least you all can go spain a few months after your wedding...my immediate "mini honeymoon" was at HK, 4D 3N only leh...mai hiam....

Save up for more than half a yr just to go one europe trip :bangwall:

sigh...at the rate we are going on holidays, i dun think kids will come anytime for us soon...too chor le...not enough milk powder money .:bangwall:

nah.. i ask nia ok.. my hubby suggested not to go because of the high costs..

somemore you all sure got some emergency savings and investments.. haiz.. i dont have much.. then recently see my cpf investments lose money.. :~ :~

sian.. sian.. is all about money... :bangwall::bangwall:

tink hong liang's salesperson more frenly leh...

anyway, the guy from hong liang recommended me mitsubishi fridge... which is wat i've also shortlisted... tink their price is still quite steep. prob need to negotiate with them...

waiting for BKC to get back to me...

nah.. i ask nia ok.. my hubby suggested not to go because of the high costs..

somemore you all sure got some emergency savings and investments.. haiz.. i dont have much.. then recently see my cpf investments lose money.. :~ :~

sian.. sian.. is all about money... :bangwall::bangwall:

one of my cpf inv also lose money....market not v good lately.....hold on longer..wait and see...anyway sell now also lugi....

ya lor....no money cannot leh....:bangwall:

one of my cpf inv also lose money....market not v good lately.....hold on longer..wait and see...anyway sell now also lugi....

ya lor....no money cannot leh....:bangwall:

ya lor.. i only bought for 1 yr.. i think just throw 1 side at the moment..

then i got list of things want to buy.. :bangwall:

i want to get a new desktop.. current one very old liao.. 6 yrs.. giving me many problems.. :bangwall:

er xinyi, my company got HP roadshow on wednesday leh. do u have any models in mind?

i just got my coffee table from Ikea yesterday. for just $45 nia! super happy!! :dancingqueen: