Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

wah liao.. my colleague brought back things like charcoal candy.. super salty plums.. candies made of nothing but sugar..

at least bring something nice like white lovers mah..

:bangwall: U still wana choose?!?!!? :bangwall:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Do you ACTUALLY need to work in your job?

Amazing. :unsure:

wah!! i like this :notti::rofl:

anyone used HP IPAQ 112 before? isit good?

:bangwall: U still wana choose?!?!!? :bangwall:

i choose not to eat.. :rofl:

wah liao kat.. heng nearby no NTUC or any supermarket.. else i think you will go there shopping.. and start buying things that you want to cook for tonite's dinner.. :bangwall:

wah liao.. my colleague brought back things like charcoal candy.. super salty plums.. candies made of nothing but sugar..

at least bring something nice like white lovers mah..

got things to eat still complain hiam 3 hiam 4..

you next time come back from turkey or whatever country you going.. remember to bring back good stuff for us.

don't worry. we'll email you a list..

HAHAHAHAH

you next time come back from turkey or whatever country you going.. remember to bring back good stuff for us.

HAHAHAHAH

:rofl: Then I better start to do research on Turkey got what.....Turkish delights???

I must start drawing up the list liao :rofl:

HAHAHAHAH

buy Turkey back from Turkey :rofl:

:rofl: maybe she fear of sweet things....ehh xinyi, too sweet nvm, save some for me....:notti:

Sky also blue leh...:P

Tell RT to change colour to green. better for eyes. especially for the "old timers".

lol

Sky colour i cannot change.

:rofl: Then I better start to do research on Turkey got what.....Turkish delights???

i went to aussie get turkish delights back after watching The Chronicles of Narnai, how that child got tricked by the Ice Queen coz of the turkish delights. thot shd be very nice. actually not loh. SUPER SWEET!!! and tink it's just sugar with colouring nia :bangwall:

wah!! i like this :notti::rofl:

anyone used HP IPAQ 112 before? isit good?

lol.. HP IPAQ not good lah.. all windows CE not so good one.. lol..

u another one.. gian peng.

Live one better....fresher :notti:

Then again, so many hours flight, i think the turkey will also sit until sian :rofl:

i went to aussie get turkish delights back after watching The Chronicles of Narnai, how that child got tricked by the Ice Queen coz of the turkish delights. thot shd be very nice. actually not loh. SUPER SWEET!!! and tink it's just sugar with colouring nia :bangwall:

Yah.. alot of men buy japanese magazine say japanese girls all very pretty.. after go Japan.. eh.. how come not like the magazine one leh..

lol..

i choose not to eat.. :rofl:

wah liao kat.. heng nearby no NTUC or any supermarket.. else i think you will go there shopping.. and start buying things that you want to cook for tonite's dinner.. :bangwall:

Xinyi!!! You really know me very well leh!!!! Just now, in the lift, I was telling my colleague.. If only Raffles Place have NTUC or any supermarket.. No need to sell much, but just vegetables and meat.. So, that I can go and buy during working hours... Save my time, save the parking and petrol... :notti::notti:

but i love sweet stuff leh...:notti:

u another one.. gian peng.

ehh don't like that say me....go tour must bring back souvenir one mah....:notti:

Yah.. alot of men buy japanese magazine say japanese girls all very pretty.. after go Japan.. eh.. how come not like the magazine one leh..

lol..

You must be talking about yourself... :notti:

:rofl:

wah liao Turkey leh.. you want with feathers or without one?? :notti:

Xinyi!!! You really know me very well leh!!!! Just now, in the lift, I was telling my colleague.. If only Raffles Place have NTUC or any supermarket.. No need to sell much, but just vegetables and meat.. So, that I can go and buy during working hours... Save my time, save the parking and petrol... :notti::notti:

eh.. mai siao lah.. later use company fridge to keep the meat and seafood fresh.. :bangwall: