Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

I duno leh...maybe put it in the cargo plane?!?! :rofl:

But such a long flight, I scared wait the turkey boey tahan commit suicide :notti:

I really pei fu you :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am really amazed that you have the energy to cook everyday....:bow:

When can we go eat your cooking?!?!?!?

Ok lar.. I cook every day except 1 weekday off.. Coz I will be going to my mum's place for dinner, as well as pick up my poultry for the week.. :notti:

When we are close enough... :notti::notti:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
ya lor....everyday go home i'm v busy one....laundry is already a killer....ironing already can take me and hour +, by the time finish, can slp liao....zz zz

hmm.. then i guess i am the lucky one then.. my hubby's clothes no need to iron.. mine.. can wait until weekend..

i agree with Air leh.. i feel dont make yourself so tired.. like me.. this week only do cleaning during mid week.. i resuming back my normal life.. tml starts going back for yoga classes..

I haven't gotten back my normal life...I used to go morning run every sunday....ever since marriage, i haven't been running already....my.....life.....is....gone....:bangwall:

Ok lar.. I cook every day except 1 weekday off.. Coz I will be going to my mum's place for dinner, as well as pick up my poultry for the week.. :notti:

When we are close enough... :notti::notti:

close as in proximity??

can i go over to tabao for myself and my parents?? :rofl:

Why make yourself so busy?? U all nvr eat out one?

So tired liao, where got energy to exercise at night?? :notti:

I am not exactly tired.. But I feel fulfilled instead.. Really.. Never felt that way before.. At least I feel contented.. :)

Exercise is another thing lar.. No matter how tired, even after 6 rounds of mahjong game also can one lar.. :notti:

ya lor....everyday go home i'm v busy one....laundry is already a killer....ironing already can take me and hour +, by the time finish, can slp liao....zz zz

I don't do ironing on weekdays.. I only do on Sunday.. 1 week do laundry about 2-3 times, then iron 1 shot on Sunday.. Usually, take me about 1 to 1.5 hour...

close as in proximity??

Wah.. You are so smart.. Coz you stay the closest to me hor... :P:P

I am not exactly tired.. But I feel fulfilled instead.. Really.. Never felt that way before.. At least I feel contented.. :)

Exercise is another thing lar.. No matter how tired, even after 6 rounds of mahjong game also can one lar.. :notti:

I don't do ironing on weekdays.. I only do on Sunday.. 1 week do laundry about 2-3 times, then iron 1 shot on Sunday.. Usually, take me about 1 to 1.5 hour...

I can't leave all till sunday...i will die....:drunk:

I find it very tiring to iron so many shirts at one go....i will go mad....and i dun hv the patience to stand there just to iron for 2 hours....:bangwall:

i'm like kat

prefer to iron everything at one shot

so normally i will accumulate then iron altogether :P

close as in proximity??

:rofl:

machiam catering.. :lol:

i'm like kat

actually 1 shot iron is better.. can save more eletricity.. :good:

I agree...but i just lack the patience to iron so many shirts at one go....I think i will be very fed up and cut all his clothes....:rofl:

I can't leave all till sunday...i will die....:drunk:

I find it very tiring to iron so many shirts at one go....i will go mad....and i dun hv the patience to stand there just to iron for 2 hours....:bangwall:

Aiyo.. Iron everyday is more tiring.. Unless you really got alot to iron everyday.. But why need to iron for 2 hours?? :jawdrop: I iron 6 pants, 5 shirts, 1 jacket and about 10-15 t-shirts also don't need 2 hours leh..

i'm like kat

Yup.. I think like that I will be more disciplined... Iron everyday, I will keep on pushing till next day, and next day... etc.. So, just make it a point to iron every week.. Coz I cannot tahan when the pile of clothes turn into a mountain of clothes..

correction!!!

charitable catering!! :rofl:

I haven't gotten back my normal life...I used to go morning run every sunday....ever since marriage, i haven't been running already....my.....life.....is....gone....:bangwall:

how you and your hubby settle your meals? everyday tabao? :unsure:

correction!!!

charitable catering!! :rofl:

eh.. during cny must "return favour" back ok.. like buying some fruits.. :lol:

how you and your hubby settle your meals? everyday tabao? :unsure:

eh.. during cny must "return favour" back ok.. like buying some fruits.. :lol:

byu fruits only no prob lah

can even buy ong lai for her :P

Aiyo.. Iron everyday is more tiring.. Unless you really got alot to iron everyday.. But why need to iron for 2 hours?? :jawdrop: I iron 6 pants, 5 shirts, 1 jacket and about 10-15 t-shirts also don't need 2 hours leh..

Yup.. I think like that I will be more disciplined... Iron everyday, I will keep on pushing till next day, and next day... etc.. So, just make it a point to iron every week.. Coz I cannot tahan when the pile of clothes turn into a mountain of clothes..

:~ I duno why i so slow leh :~

that's y i cannot pile so many clothes, i think i will spend whole day ironing clothes leh....dun laugh at me... :~