Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

er... how har?

which fridge shd i get? E411T or mitsubishi one?

I actually read a few bad comments abt F&P fridges....the fact that they are quite noisy (which is quite true, at times) and chances of breakdown is higher ( I dunno, so far still so good), I think going for mitsu one will be better? I didn't read the reviews before deciding on my fridge, just hope that it will serve me well for many years to come...:bow:

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
sorry leh... i find it a bit... not too good to do that leh...

why? the govt suck up our money.. the rates are raising every now and then.. take some free water from them not too much right.

why? the govt suck up our money.. the rates are raising every now and then.. take some free water from them not too much right.

if everyone tinks the same then there shdnt be water supply available in the flats. shd just do with water rationing

u're not the one who has to live with rising rates. indeed we pay quite a sum for our standard of living. but does that justify to u getting water from the public for personal usage?

wat we shd do as our part to the environment is to conserve the usage of water. some ppl (im not saying anyone in particular) will tink that since they dun have to pay for the water they can just take tons and use it and yet it's FOC. wat will happen to the water conservation cycle then? in the end, we're the one who suffer. we, as a whole, human population.

well, just my personal opinion...

I agreed with Fifi.. Feels very... It's like, you won't go and steal $$ from a wicked business man right? About the same kind of theory... Not exactly right...

I actually read a few bad comments abt F&P fridges....the fact that they are quite noisy (which is quite true, at times) and chances of breakdown is higher ( I dunno, so far still so good), I think going for mitsu one will be better? I didn't read the reviews before deciding on my fridge, just hope that it will serve me well for many years to come...:bow:

ya... probably will stick to mit

i tink whether will breakdown anot is more of a heng suay thing loh...

my previous fridge is a mit E and served us faithfully for 10 yrs plus...

I agreed with Fifi.. Feels very... It's like, you won't go and steal $$ from a wicked business man right? About the same kind of theory... Not exactly right...

i mean, we're educated ppl and we know much more things now abt the environment and economy. not that i tink it is very rite to keep increasing prices lah

but if ppl like my mum's generation can understand that it is not morally not correct...

there's an ugly phrase for this loh... din wanna say too much lah... just do wat u deem is correct :P

if everyone tinks the same then there shdnt be water supply available in the flats. shd just do with water rationing

u're not the one who has to live with rising rates. indeed we pay quite a sum for our standard of living. but does that justify to u getting water from the public for personal usage?

wat we shd do as our part to the environment is to conserve the usage of water. some ppl (im not saying anyone in particular) will tink that since they dun have to pay for the water they can just take tons and use it and yet it's FOC. wat will happen to the water conservation cycle then? in the end, we're the one who suffer. we, as a whole, human population.

well, just my personal opinion...

For me.. i feel now taking those water.. i nv hurt anyone.. so i dont really feel guilty.. somemore is not like i taking the water for washing everything.. as long as is available.. i will just take.. i know is not right.. but like i say, it does not have any damage to anyone.. just in govt point of view is not paid..

i mean, we're educated ppl and we know much more things now abt the environment and economy. not that i tink it is very rite to keep increasing prices lah

but if ppl like my mum's generation can understand that it is not morally not correct...

there's an ugly phrase for this loh... din wanna say too much lah... just do wat u deem is correct :P

just take it as i am wrong, i gian beng..

too many irresponsible ppl around.. ppl throwing things from high floor.. i believe those are educated ppl.. that day i saw another man with a dog.. the dog pee in public.. the guy just use plain water to dilute the pee..

To each his own lar....there are many diff kinds of ppl in this world...that's what makes the world more interesting mah....:P

too many irresponsible ppl around.. ppl throwing things from high floor.. i believe those are educated ppl.. that day i saw another man with a dog.. the dog pee in public.. the guy just use plain water to dilute the pee..

er... the dog pee he at least got use plain water to dilute the pee leh

else wat u expect him to do?

drink the pee up? :rolleyes:

there're lots more irresponsible ppl who dun even dilute the pee or pick up after the dog pooed :bangwall:

BKC returned my call liaoz..

still they quote $10 more than hong liang :lol:

ehh u can try telling them that...they will definitely lower their prices some more :notti:

er... the dog pee he at least got use plain water to dilute the pee leh

else wat u expect him to do?

drink the pee up? :rolleyes:

there're lots more irresponsible ppl who dun even dilute the pee or pick up after the dog pooed :bangwall:

I thought is not suppose to do it.. dunno..i just feel is er xin..

ehh u can try telling them that...they will definitely lower their prices some more :notti:

but if they lower $10 then i just get from hong liang loh. unless they can lower at least $50 :P

I thought is not suppose to do it.. dunno..i just feel is er xin..

then where u supposed the dog shd pee when it's outside?

public toilets?

or get a pee pad following the dog? the dog is not like a child that knows how to tell u that IT is peeing

u have not met the worse yet...

the pt i'm making is at this this guy bothers to clean up after his dog. not like some others who bring their BIG dogs out and let them pee and poo all over. the pee of big dogs are more unbearable than small dogs and cause more nuisance if the owners do not bother to clean up after the dogs

at least those taps located along the corridor can be used to clean the place if the owner didnt bring any water with them

coz at least they use to clean the public area and not for their own personal space

then where u supposed the dog shd pee when it's outside?

public toilets?

or get a pee pad following the dog? the dog is not like a child that knows how to tell u that IT is peeing

u have not met the worse yet...

the pt i'm making is at this this guy bothers to clean up after his dog. not like some others who bring their BIG dogs out and let them pee and poo all over. the pee of big dogs are more unbearable than small dogs and cause more nuisance if the owners do not bother to clean up after the dogs

at least those taps located along the corridor can be used to clean the place if the owner didnt bring any water with them

coz at least they use to clean the public area and not for their own personal space

nv had a dog before.. so dont know how to clean their pee and poo.. :dunno:

nv had a dog before.. so dont know how to clean their pee and poo.. :dunno:

sorry to say this

then u're not in any position to comment, unless u have a better idea of how to clean up after them

i remember last time this neighbour moving to my place, the contractors "hack" my water supply to use when i found out I made a huge deal out of it.. I mean, sh*t man.. i paid for my utilities leh.. then they use.. somemore not apologetic about it also.