Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Xinyi!!! You really know me very well leh!!!! Just now, in the lift, I was telling my colleague.. If only Raffles Place have NTUC or any supermarket.. No need to sell much, but just vegetables and meat.. So, that I can go and buy during working hours... Save my time, save the parking and petrol... :notti::notti:

:rofl: U really very hardcore leh! :rofl:

but I agree with you :P

cos sometimes u find that house is lacking something and u really need to get something fast, i wished there's a supermarket at my workplace....lunchtime 2hours also wasted...might as well go supermarket to get whatever's needed so that weekends don't hv to waste time going down....:P

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
You must be talking about yourself... :notti:

Can't comment. haven't been to Japan yet.

Will tell you when i get there. :notti:

but i love sweet stuff leh...:notti:

ehh don't like that say me....go tour must bring back souvenir one mah....:notti:

ok lah.. dont worry i will bring back..

but sure you all want turkish delight? i also heard is super duper sweet..

lol.. HP IPAQ not good lah.. all windows CE not so good one.. lol..

seriously no good?

coz hubby's PDA spoilt liao tinking of getting one for him

and since company got HP roadshow he said he want that

now dun have tungsten PDA already rite??

Live one better....fresher :notti:

Then again, so many hours flight, i think the turkey will also sit until sian :rofl:

er... need to buy air tix for the turkey?? :rofl:

cos sometimes u find that house is lacking something and u really need to get something fast, i wished there's a supermarket at my workplace....lunchtime 2hours also wasted...might as well go supermarket to get whatever's needed so that weekends don't hv to waste time going down....:P

:rofl:

both of you stop such thinking lah.. is becoming more aunty.. :bangwall:

but then nearby my office got supermarket.. amara hotel got shop & save.. :notti:

wah liao Turkey leh.. you want with feathers or without one?? :notti:

eh.. mai siao lah.. later use company fridge to keep the meat and seafood fresh.. :bangwall:

Can mah.. My company got fridge.. Can use.. It's almost empty except for some drinks..

Ya lar.. You should understand how I feel leh.. Somemore, I cook everyday leh.. But anyway, I only get my vegs from NTUC, meat wise, mu mummy will buy for me from the market.. More fresh!! :good:

Can't comment. haven't been to Japan yet.

Will tell you when i get there. :notti:

When you going? :sport-smiley-004:

er... need to buy air tix for the turkey?? :rofl:

I duno leh...maybe put it in the cargo plane?!?! :rofl:

But such a long flight, I scared wait the turkey boey tahan commit suicide :notti:

Can mah.. My company got fridge.. Can use.. It's almost empty except for some drinks..

Ya lar.. You should understand how I feel leh.. Somemore, I cook everyday leh.. But anyway, I only get my vegs from NTUC, meat wise, mu mummy will buy for me from the market.. More fresh!! :good:

When you going? :sport-smiley-004:

I really pei fu you :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am really amazed that you have the energy to cook everyday....:bow:

When can we go eat your cooking?!?!?!?

both of you stop such thinking lah.. is becoming more aunty.. :bangwall:

but then nearby my office got supermarket.. amara hotel got shop & save.. :notti:

Where got aunty? It's life.. We have reached the age to think for our family, to start a family etc.. I don't have such a good life like yours.. Can still surf net until late late... :(:( Cook dinner after work, clean up, mop the kitchen and get ready to bathe after that.. By then, will be half dead liao.. Don't even have mood for surfing the net... :bangwall:

Where got aunty? It's life.. We have reached the age to think for our family, to start a family etc.. I don't have such a good life like yours.. Can still surf net until late late... :(:( Cook dinner after work, clean up, mop the kitchen and get ready to bathe after that.. By then, will be half dead liao.. Don't even have mood for surfing the net... :bangwall:

Why make yourself so busy?? U all nvr eat out one?

So tired liao, where got energy to exercise at night?? :notti:

recently i oso seldom online at nite after work liaoz

ever since i changed company

go home already 7 plus then gotta help set table, hang clothes, partial take care of nephew, not forgetting feed my gal

after dat i just wanna laze on the sofa to watch tv until hubby came home then gotta mop some areas of the floor :bangwall:

da mn tired loh...

if mum didnt cook, i still have to go and buy back for them... by the time i can rest, already 9pm plus liaoz..

I duno leh...maybe put it in the cargo plane?!?! :rofl:

But such a long flight, I scared wait the turkey boey tahan commit suicide :notti:

I really pei fu you :bow: :bow: :bow:

I am really amazed that you have the energy to cook everyday....:bow:

When can we go eat your cooking?!?!?!?

later air sick how?? poor turkey..

recently i oso seldom online at nite after work liaoz

ever since i changed company

go home already 7 plus then gotta help set table, hang clothes, partial take care of nephew, not forgetting feed my gal

after dat i just wanna laze on the sofa to watch tv until hubby came home then gotta mop some areas of the floor :bangwall:

da mn tired loh...

if mum didnt cook, i still have to go and buy back for them... by the time i can rest, already 9pm plus liaoz..

ya lor....everyday go home i'm v busy one....laundry is already a killer....ironing already can take me and hour +, by the time finish, can slp liao....zz zz

Why make yourself so busy?? U all nvr eat out one?

So tired liao, where got energy to exercise at night?? :notti:

i agree with Air leh.. i feel dont make yourself so tired.. like me.. this week only do cleaning during mid week.. i resuming back my normal life.. tml starts going back for yoga classes..

just realised past few weeks no strength to iron my clothes... last wednesday on leave at home so pia everything finish...

tink i'm getting older :bangwall: