Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

morning ladies..

haiz.. early morning having migraine.. :(

over the weekend i called up major tour agencies.. the airport taxes is around $500 +/-.. i asked 3 places - turkey, greece and spain..

Morning! Wah the taxes increase so much ar! :bangwall:

Siao liao....my tour prices sure also increase :bangwall:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Aiyo.. How come? Did not sleep well? I read your last few posts.. Don't be too stressed over cleaning your house.. Take it slow..

Spain sounds good.. What is your budget for your honeymoon?

nope.. i sleep well.. my migraine just come as and when it like.. mostly nothing to do abt stress or sleeping..

i just asked for fun.. my hubby says too expensive.. he still vote for Turkey... although i wishes Spain.. :lol:

Morning! Wah the taxes increase so much ar! :bangwall:

Siao liao....my tour prices sure also increase :bangwall:

ya lor.. i compute the total price.. from march till now increase 400-500.. :bangwall:

Ya lor...with $500, i can buy a lot of things man...

oh ya btw xinyi, i bought a skirt from the F21 website but it's a bit tight for me...you interested in buying?

http://www.forever21.com/product.asp?catal...17&Page=all

eh.. Air.. sorry i dont like the skirt.. i am eyeing another one.. going to order tonite.. :P

nope.. i sleep well.. my migraine just come as and when it like.. mostly nothing to do abt stress or sleeping..

i just asked for fun.. my hubby says too expensive.. he still vote for Turkey... although i wishes Spain.. :lol:

ya lor.. i compute the total price.. from march till now increase 400-500.. :bangwall:

eh.. Air.. sorry i dont like the skirt.. i am eyeing another one.. going to order tonite.. :P

no problem :)

ya lor...when i first booked my tour, the taxes to Paris was SGD315...now i cannot imagine :bangwall:

Hopefully by Oct, the taxes would drop abit....:~

no problem :)

ya lor...when i first booked my tour, the taxes to Paris was SGD315...now i cannot imagine :bangwall:

Hopefully by Oct, the taxes would drop abit....:~

Seems quite difficult ah.. i did ask leh.. mostly likely taxes will increase.. :bangwall:

then i asked if natas fair got any further discounts or promotions.. they say likely not.. natas fair they will increase price and then give discounts.. now book still consider early bird..

dynasty travel will be having their private travel fair early jul.. i maybe wait until then book my trip..

Seems quite difficult ah.. i did ask leh.. mostly likely taxes will increase.. :bangwall:

then i asked if natas fair got any further discounts or promotions.. they say likely not.. natas fair they will increase price and then give discounts.. now book still consider early bird..

dynasty travel will be having their private travel fair early jul.. i maybe wait until then book my trip..

Hm...i read some bad comments abt dynasty leh.....i not very confident in them....

Go such a far trip, must make sure the trip is worth it man...

dynasty is no good.

better not book with them

Air, how much did u get for ur F&P fridge from hong liang?

Hm...i read some bad comments abt dynasty leh.....i not very confident in them....

Go such a far trip, must make sure the trip is worth it man...

Hmm.. okok.. i myself have bad encounters with SA tours..

eh.. how abt Super Travels? their packages seems much cheaper.. :unsure:

dynasty is no good.

better not book with them

Air, how much did u get for ur F&P fridge from hong liang?

I think i got it for 750 from them....you can try calling Ban Kim Chuan and check out too...i think their prices are slightly better....and u dun hv to go down to their store....just call and place order and cash/cheque upon delivery.....quite efficient..

Hmm.. okok.. i myself have bad encounters with SA tours..

eh.. how abt Super Travels? their packages seems much cheaper.. :unsure:

SA bad ar?? My friend went a few trips with them before and he said they are good leh...

Or CTC holidays? My friend just came back from Spain/Portugal tour, he enjoyed it very much cos the tour guide is very flexible and very knowledgeable....she brought them to extra places.....

750?! that's awfully cheap!! but i guess now the prices are much higher

i'm looking at bothe E381T and E411T... harvey norman lowest they can go is 950 for E411T

actually no need to get extended warranty rite?

CTC is good. the tour guides are usually knowledgeable

eh air, u got phone numbers for both hong liang and ban kim chuan?

i'm eyeing on a toshiba topload washer that has a minimum water capacity of 10L

Or CTC holidays? My friend just came back from Spain/Portugal tour, he enjoyed it very much cos the tour guide is very flexible and very knowledgeable....she brought them to extra places.....

I think i will stick back to chan brothers.. i called up CTC.. the person tell me no dates in end sep and oct.. whereby their website states there is.. :bangwall: which to believe??

but chan brothers only have 1 date for direct flight to turkey... 29 sep.. the rest are via SIA.. which also more expensive by few hundreds..

CTC's website sometimes not dat updated...

maybe u can look out for their travel fairs too

Air, u got the number can give me now?? :P

750?! that's awfully cheap!! but i guess now the prices are much higher

i'm looking at bothe E381T and E411T... harvey norman lowest they can go is 950 for E411T

actually no need to get extended warranty rite?

CTC is good. the tour guides are usually knowledgeable

eh air, u got phone numbers for both hong liang and ban kim chuan?

i'm eyeing on a toshiba topload washer that has a minimum water capacity of 10L

411T is bigger right? We were contemplating between this or 381T but out kitchen too small...and whole house only 2 of us so we went for 381T in the end..

Here're are the numbers:

For Ban Kim Chuan, look for Mrs Tan ( I think, the lady boss) = bargain if u got a few items to deliver

64435298 / 64430594

Hong Liang

62783331 / 62736109

CTC's website sometimes not dat updated...

maybe u can look out for their travel fairs too

Air, u got the number can give me now?? :P

aiyo.. like that how to trust... somemore they only give me 1 date for turkey trip.. mid sep.. which is not what i wanted.. prices will increase even more during travel fair...

fifi, do a seach in RT.. there are contact no. stated in hong liang thread.. i also bought my stuffs there..