Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

Cannot lar...i dun wana wipe out our bank account leh :bangwall:

instalment is good for us....it's just 6 months instalment nia...so veyr fast should finish then save up for next year's trip again....sigh...it's like a rat race....:bangwall:

:rofl: no expiry date ar....put too long one day take out wear...will half walk, half disintegrate or not?!?! :rofl:

Wait ppl thought how come got bits and pieces of cloth fall onto the floor when u walk ?!?! :rofl:

Actually i bought 3 packs of the underweawr liao...but i think not enough....:P

ya i intend to do washing there....just underwear lar.....not jeans or anything :P

:rofl:

cloth wont lah.. i got a couple of tees and shorts for more than 10 yrs.. i use for sleepwear of coz.. very comfy.. although got little torn here and there.. those are sew by my mum.. she used to sew as side line last time..

3 packs not enough meh?? 1 day at most change twice what.. where got time to keep going back to hotel to rest and change?? 2 x 14 days = 28 pieces.. not enough then buy a few more packs lah.. aiyo.. this kind of money cannot save one..

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

cloth wont lah.. i got a couple of tees and shorts for more than 10 yrs.. i use for sleepwear of coz.. very comfy.. although got little torn here and there.. those are sew by my mum.. she used to sew as side line last time..

3 packs not enough meh?? 1 day at most change twice what.. where got time to keep going back to hotel to rest and change?? 2 x 14 days = 28 pieces.. not enough then buy a few more packs lah.. aiyo.. this kind of money cannot save one..

cos one pack only got 5 mah....then i bought 3 packs...total only got 15....think i need to buy more...actually i see the material like quite comfy...not very thick....not bad....:P

ehh btw, how much u bought at watsons for? I actually bought mine from a winter wear shop...it's cotton one right?

cos one pack only got 5 mah....then i bought 3 packs...total only got 15....think i need to buy more...actually i see the material like quite comfy...not very thick....not bad....:P

ehh btw, how much u bought at watsons for? I actually bought mine from a winter wear shop...it's cotton one right?

if i rem correctly is $3.95 per pack..

fifi also bought.. she even say can wash and reuse.. because is cotton mah.. you see how is your itinerary like lor.. if very hectic kind.. better not do any washing ba..

if i rem correctly is $3.95 per pack..

fifi also bought.. she even say can wash and reuse.. because is cotton mah.. you see how is your itinerary like lor.. if very hectic kind.. better not do any washing ba..

oh i bought mine at 3.50 per pack leh :P

wash ar....:bangwall:

I dun wan lar...since the concept is already disposable, my idea is to wear and throw....my hubby also bought 2 packs....

i only wana wash my own one nia cos more expensive :rofl:

oh i bought mine at 3.50 per pack leh :P

wash ar....:bangwall:

I dun wan lar...since the concept is already disposable, my idea is to wear and throw....my hubby also bought 2 packs....

i only wana wash my own one nia cos more expensive :rofl:

of coz own one is more expensive lah.. :bangwall:

so the briefing is abt what??

of coz own one is more expensive lah.. :bangwall:

so the briefing is abt what??

brief us on what to bring...what time to report....what to wear and the temperature there..they told us that switx is very very cold now...same for paris...but some parts of italy is quite warm...so need to bring short sleeved tops as well...so ma huan....

then of course, the most impt thing is make payment lar....heartache :bangwall:

brief us on what to bring...what time to report....what to wear and the temperature there..they told us that switx is very very cold now...same for paris...but some parts of italy is quite warm...so need to bring short sleeved tops as well...so ma huan....

then of course, the most impt thing is make payment lar....heartache :bangwall:

i better bring to some paper there to write down those notes.. :notti: so intend to bring how much moolah to there??

i bought mine at guardian for 3.20 per pack of 5

very comfy loh...

i didnt wash after washing the first one lah... too lazy :P

i used a panty liner too coz the material is quite thin and sometimes it gets torn quite easily..

but so far so good leh...

i bought 4 packs and now i'm using the last pack already...

i better bring to some paper there to write down those notes.. :notti: so intend to bring how much moolah to there??

ya lor bring paper to take down notes...when's your briefing??

Duno leh....we must change CHF and EUR.....for EUR maybe change SGD1600...for CHF, maybe SGD1000 for both of us....siong sia..i say nia already heartpain..:bangwall:

i bought mine at guardian for 3.20 per pack of 5

very comfy loh...

i didnt wash after washing the first one lah... too lazy :P

i used a panty liner too coz the material is quite thin and sometimes it gets torn quite easily..

but so far so good leh...

i bought 4 packs and now i'm using the last pack already...

huh?!? will tear ar?!! :rofl:

Wah siao liao...then i must buy more liao...i intend to bring my own ones then disposable one to chum chum....cannot tahan everyday wear disposable....wait uncomfortable....:bangwall:

ya lor bring paper to take down notes...when's your briefing??

Duno leh....we must change CHF and EUR.....for EUR maybe change SGD1600...for CHF, maybe SGD1000 for both of us....siong sia..i say nia already heartpain..:bangwall:

huh?!? will tear ar?!! :rofl:

Wah siao liao...then i must buy more liao...i intend to bring my own ones then disposable one to chum chum....cannot tahan everyday wear disposable....wait uncomfortable....:bangwall:

tml i going down after work..

pretty siong indeed.. close to 4k expenses.. :bangwall:

why chum chum.. aiyo so troublesome.. ask you to try out liao.. fifi can wear i can wear.. why you cant? unless your skin very neng.. :notti:

tml i going down after work..

pretty siong indeed.. close to 4k expenses.. :bangwall:

why chum chum.. aiyo so troublesome.. ask you to try out liao.. fifi can wear i can wear.. why you cant? unless your skin very neng.. :notti:

because my more expensive underwear more comfortble mah :notti:

maybe i bring pantyliners also....wah lau...veyr troublesome leh...got to bring so many things....:bangwall:

because my more expensive underwear more comfortble mah :notti:

maybe i bring pantyliners also....wah lau...veyr troublesome leh...got to bring so many things....:bangwall:

we both in the same boat ok.. :bangwall:

i headache what to wear when aboard on the plane lor.. :bangwall: because i dont want wear jeans leh.. because very tight.. not comfy.. :bangwall:

we both in the same boat ok.. :bangwall:

i headache what to wear when aboard on the plane lor.. :bangwall: because i dont want wear jeans leh.. because very tight.. not comfy.. :bangwall:

ehh i also got this problem....i duno what to wear on the plane.....my friend asked if can wear slippers on board the plane...then i told her...siao ar...then u carry your boots on your hand ar?!? then when reach paris, your toes will freeze :bangwall:

I also dun wana wear jeans...very tight and uncomfy.....skirt also troublesome......how har?!?! :bangwall:

I also duno whether to wear contacts on the plane or specs leh...my friend advised me to wear specs cos long haul flight, eyes will be v dry.....how har?!?! :bangwall:

wear stuff u can take off during the flight is better

imagine ur feet being enclosed in the shoes for more than 10 hrs...

i wore sneakers on board then took it off when sitting :P

the undergarments some might tear when not even worn yet...

but ok lah. the tear wont propagate...

in germany, going to public toilet needs ard 0.30 euro or 0.50 euro... no change will be given...

long flight pls dun wear contact lenses... coz the air will be dry...

pls wear something comfy and not for the sake of appearance

ehh i also got this problem....i duno what to wear on the plane.....my friend asked if can wear slippers on board the plane...then i told her...siao ar...then u carry your boots on your hand ar?!? then when reach paris, your toes will freeze :bangwall:

I also dun wana wear jeans...very tight and uncomfy.....skirt also troublesome......how har?!?! :bangwall:

I also duno whether to wear contacts on the plane or specs leh...my friend advised me to wear specs cos long haul flight, eyes will be v dry.....how har?!?! :bangwall:

your friend indeed siao.. somemore in plane for long hrs leh.. will be cold also lor.. :bangwall:

the thing is long fight will have water retention.. so those tight wears will sure feel uncomfy lor.. i thinking of wearing dress with leggings.. to keep my legs warm.. hmm..

of coz wear specs lah.. i already decided to wear specs liao.. nan dao you want to take out your contacts in plane ah.. then when reaching then put on again?? :unsure: i think ugly for 1 day is ok lah... you must think leh.. if dry, you sure want to hand carry solution.. later tio the liquid restrictions again.. :bangwall:

wear stuff u can take off during the flight is better

imagine ur feet being enclosed in the shoes for more than 10 hrs...

i wore sneakers on board then took it off when sitting :P

the undergarments some might tear when not even worn yet...

but ok lah. the tear wont propagate...

in germany, going to public toilet needs ard 0.30 euro or 0.50 euro... no change will be given...

long flight pls dun wear contact lenses... coz the air will be dry...

pls wear something comfy and not for the sake of appearance

I agree with fifi.. dont wear contact.. i nv have double thoughts of wear contacts.. straight away think have to wear specs liao..