Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
Phantom

Housewarming Invite

wear stuff u can take off during the flight is better

imagine ur feet being enclosed in the shoes for more than 10 hrs...

i wore sneakers on board then took it off when sitting :P

the undergarments some might tear when not even worn yet...

but ok lah. the tear wont propagate...

in germany, going to public toilet needs ard 0.30 euro or 0.50 euro... no change will be given...

long flight pls dun wear contact lenses... coz the air will be dry...

pls wear something comfy and not for the sake of appearance

Orrr....mai scold me..... :ph34r:

I shall take your advice! :dancingqueen:

your friend indeed siao.. somemore in plane for long hrs leh.. will be cold also lor.. :bangwall:

the thing is long fight will have water retention.. so those tight wears will sure feel uncomfy lor.. i thinking of wearing dress with leggings.. to keep my legs warm.. hmm..

of coz wear specs lah.. i already decided to wear specs liao.. nan dao you want to take out your contacts in plane ah.. then when reaching then put on again?? :unsure: i think ugly for 1 day is ok lah... you must think leh.. if dry, you sure want to hand carry solution.. later tio the liquid restrictions again.. :bangwall:

I agree with fifi.. dont wear contact.. i nv have double thoughts of wear contacts.. straight away think have to wear specs liao..

ok, i shan't wear contacts then....but will be brining hand moisturizer there...so also will kena restrictions...

ya lor....i still headache what to wear leh.....dress seems like a comfortable idea....must go home fashion show see what clothes to wear on plane liao...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Orrr....mai scold me..... :ph34r:

I shall take your advice! :dancingqueen:

ok, i shan't wear contacts then....but will be brining hand moisturizer there...so also will kena restrictions...

ya lor....i still headache what to wear leh.....dress seems like a comfortable idea....must go home fashion show see what clothes to wear on plane liao...

hand moisturizer I will bring on the plane also..

dress with leggings lor.. at least dress is loose and leggings is stretchable and not that thick.. i also need to go home see what dress is suitable..

track pants also can lah.. but track pants and boots dont go along ya..

hand moisturizer I will bring on the plane also..

dress with leggings lor.. at least dress is loose and leggings is stretchable and not that thick.. i also need to go home see what dress is suitable..

track pants also can lah.. but track pants and boots dont go along ya..

track pants?!?! ehh i dun wana arrive in Paris looking like ah tiong leh :bangwall:

no need to be too mei on the plane but also cannot look dodgy :bangwall:

the dress idea is fine! :bangwall:

track pants?!?! ehh i dun wana arrive in Paris looking like ah tiong leh :bangwall:

no need to be too mei on the plane but also cannot look dodgy :bangwall:

the dress idea is fine! :bangwall:

:rofl:

i am just suggesting idea ok.. if you wear sneakers.. of coz track pants is fine.. :P

i am just suggesting idea ok.. if you wear sneakers.. of coz track pants is fine.. :P

i thought u meant wearing track pants with boots leh....:rofl:

wait they dun let u board the plane.....they will tell you plane no spoil...no need repair....cos u look like contractor....:rofl:

i thought u meant wearing track pants with boots leh....:rofl:

wait they dun let u board the plane.....they will tell you plane no spoil...no need repair....cos u look like contractor....:rofl:

wont lah.. they will let you on board.. you pay $$ liao leh.. else.. alot of planes will be spoilt lor.. :rofl: apparently planes are still working fine.. see SG got so many ah tiongs.. :notti:

wont lah.. they will let you on board.. you pay $$ liao leh.. else.. alot of planes will be spoilt lor.. :rofl: apparently planes are still working fine.. see SG got so many ah tiongs.. :notti:

u nvr know de mah...what if you look like contractor but u are actually a terrorist?!?! They cannot take risks on long haul flights one mah....wait they ask u stand one side...then u spend your 14 day trip in singapore locked up in a cold room where they force u to confess...wasted leh...:rofl:

ehh so u free to meet me later or not? If not, you can keep the underwear for yourself....me can go and buy :)

ehh we talking so much abt underwear....skali we dio spied.....then good for the spy.....got so much free underwewar information :rofl:

u nvr know de mah...what if you look like contractor but u are actually a terrorist?!?! They cannot take risks on long haul flights one mah....wait they ask u stand one side...then u spend your 14 day trip in singapore locked up in a cold room where they force u to confess...wasted leh...:rofl:

ehh so u free to meet me later or not? If not, you can keep the underwear for yourself....me can go and buy :)

ehh we talking so much abt underwear....skali we dio spied.....then good for the spy.....got so much free underwewar information :rofl:

i am free lah.. is up to you whether you want to take it from me or not.. i think is time to go buy those travel pack lotions and shampoos...

spy disposable underwears?? :unsure: no need to spy what.. watson, gardiance have.. :rofl:

i am free lah.. is up to you whether you want to take it from me or not.. i think is time to go buy those travel pack lotions and shampoos...

spy disposable underwears?? :unsure: no need to spy what.. watson, gardiance have.. :rofl:

ya lor..must buy those travel packed ones liao...i can't find the ones that i want leh...:bangwall:

think i buy an empty bottle then fill it with my shampoo can liao....

i also bought my knee high socks liao....chinatown got those lu bian tan...i bought mine from there...but per pair $6....quite ex hor....:bangwall:

ya lor..must buy those travel packed ones liao...i can't find the ones that i want leh...:bangwall:

think i buy an empty bottle then fill it with my shampoo can liao....

i also bought my knee high socks liao....chinatown got those lu bian tan...i bought mine from there...but per pair $6....quite ex hor....:bangwall:

aiyo.. what brand you using.. si bei troublesome leh.. cannot use other known brands ah..

is not the 1st time you buying things expensive.. so is ok lah.. :P

aiyo.. what brand you using.. si bei troublesome leh.. cannot use other known brands ah..

i using loreal one...then it doesn't come in travel size....i dun wana anyhow buy other brands just for the sake of it leh....i very particular one :P

why u like that say me?!?! I not carrot head :~

i using loreal one...then it doesn't come in travel size....i dun wana anyhow buy other brands just for the sake of it leh....i very particular one :P

i know you very particular lah.. :P

the shampoo i using got travel pack one.. but conditional dont have.. got to find replacement liaoz.. :bangwall:

but you always say you tio chop mah..

the shampoo i using got travel pack one.. but conditional dont have.. got to find replacement liaoz.. :bangwall:

u have a point too lar :~ :~ :~

u have a point too lar :~ :~ :~

oh ya xinyi, pai seh later can't meet u liao....here raining...decide to wait for my hubby to fetch me home...so not going plaza liao...:P