Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Check out my blog or frostyflake's blog for Max.

Ha ha ha... just put my sigature to Max's quote.

Will update on the rest when start work!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Thats very near my place :P Think max has a few job in that area now. Do start a t-blog to show us your progress!

Does Max and Steven and the new guy still work as a team ? Or do they both now work independantly?

Edited by kajua

Does Max and Steven and the new guy still work as a team ? Or do they both now work independantly?

Heard from Max that he's partnering Steven.... "New Guy"??? Never heard leh... what name?

Thats very near my place :P Think max has a few job in that area now. Do start a t-blog to show us your progress!

He told us he's doing a few there too...

T-Blog??? I;m very new here... care to teach me how to start one, what to put up etc???

Heard from Max that he's partnering Steven.... "New Guy"??? Never heard leh... what name?

He told us he's doing a few there too...

T-Blog??? I;m very new here... care to teach me how to start one, what to put up etc???

Think the new guy's name is Terrence. He followed Max to see me on 2 occasions but not sure who he's pairing with. Maybe going out with a few of the old birds to learn?

It's easy to start the blog. Just start a new topic in the T-Blog forum. You can put up anything u want!

Hi,

Will be collecting my keys in 2 weeks time, current sourcing ard for good ID. Can anyone pm me Mr K, Johhny or Max contacts? Wanted to contact either one of them to get a quotation for my resale flat.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by ilove6969

Hi all,

Can anyone send me the contacts/email for Johnny, Mr K or Steven?

Have been trying to email them but no replies to date.

Hoping if i can find the direct numbers/email address to them. :yamseng:

Thanks!

benhoo

anyone signed up with Ideal house recent weeks ?

Is the 9388 promo for premium still come with free aircond ?

Should have. But when I signed, it was either aircon or kitchen cabinet. Dont think can take both.

Just signed with Max too. Its either aircon or kitchen cabinet. But I took Kitchen Cabinet cos must worth then Aircon.

Just signed with Max too. Its either aircon or kitchen cabinet. But I took Kitchen Cabinet cos must worth then Aircon.

yahhh... but think a bit misleading.. cos the brochure wrote free itemS :dunno:

anyway... agree that kitchen cabinet is better cos nowadays air con v cheap liaos.. can buy ourselves.. hehee..