Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Lifecreator: Your fiber optic ceiling is indeed very impressive! Niceeeee! How do you achieve that? Really thumbs up to your ID! 👍

Btw, Hubby & I hv decided to engage Ideal House as Danny seems to be a responsible, dedicated and efficient ID. Hope that our renovation journey with them will be a smooth and pleasant one.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Renovation experience for my Executive Maisonette with I-Deal House

We started off the sourcing of contractors before we receive the keys and 1st HDB appointment. Several IDs were visited to provide us their estimated quote for works as follows:

1. Replacement of living and dining area floor tiles.
  2. Replacement of parquet at Level 2 rooms and common passage way
  3. Rewiring of whole unit
  4. Repainting
  5. Built in cabinets to 3 bedrooms, kitchen, 2 toilets, living and dining areas
  6. False ceiling to 4 bedrooms, living and dining areas

Total cost $65k (By I-Deal House)

The quotes received were in the region of $75K and above despite rounds of negotiation.

Sean Wong, from I-Deal House, has been patience and responded to our queries professional even before we confirmed his services. Despite his busy schedule, he would guide us through the details of the work and advise us on the potential issues on the design for our consideration prior to work start. This has been done on several weekends and nights till 10pm. He would constantly provide cheap and practical alternatives to meet our “wants” in order to mitigate any disappointment of the final product.

As we have reiterated to him of our budget prior to reno commencement, he tried his best effort to keep within that amount and accommodate, if possible, to our minor additions. The working relationship was pleasant and enjoyable. Although he looks like the “typical ah beng”, he is able to articulate this ideas to us effectively and excellent customer service attitude. I recall that there was a major design misunderstanding which I raised my voice on him. Fortunately, he maintained his nerves and explained the matter, which we laughed it off later.

On a daily basis, we will share with him our observations of the progress. Without failure, he would note them and deal with it. In fact, on several occasions, we are amazed that he could recall the conversations and decisions made earlier.

As the works draws to a close, we kept up with the hype and identified several minor details that need to be reworked. Without hesitation and complaints, he accepted and ensured that the items were followed up. For instance, although the window panels have been mistakenly installed with black glass, he changed to our expected without much dispute.

We also trust that his passion and commitment is top-down from his management who prides in their quality work and faithful desire to give the “IDEAL HOUSE” for their clients. Having said that, we have been very satisfied with the quality of the finished product. KUDOs to the Management and Sean.

Disclaimer: The above is written based on our experience with the Rep. during the course of the project. There are no commercial benefits gained form this compliment.

Hi also sign with Kevin by last month, he is very quicky and responding and feedback from what is my question and cost else.

Here is our concept and done by Kevin.

3842FCBB-EF5C-4D53-90D9-A2CAD6FCEE24_zps

Hi Kimsim,

Wow! I like your kitchen! Can PM me your ID contact please? Many thanks!