Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi, how is your experience with melvin? Is he good? He replied me when I enquired about renovation for my resale flat but because there is still some time to my second appointment, i never repllied him back. So, how is your experience with him so far?

He is quite efficient in his work and he managed to send me my 3d drawings before CNY. A very nice chap!!!

Overall 8/10

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

I am very happy with my ID. My house already completed n already moved in before CNY. Overall, my ID did a good job... Thumb up for him :) Btw, there is also after sales service provided by him even after i pay the last 10% to him. I asked him to help me customise a small movable cabinet and he is willing to do it.

Hi all, does anyone have any update of Daniel wong's service? Spoke to him today and he seem v patient and easy going. Hope the quote is within budget

Hi, i m new here and am still sourcing for an ID.

have anyone here engaged Melvin from Ideal House as their ID?

Care to give some feedback or comments?

Thanks in Advance!!! :)

Hi, i m new here and am still sourcing for an ID.

have anyone here engaged Melvin from Ideal House as their ID?

Care to give some feedback or comments?

Thanks in Advance!!! :)

numnumball from clubsnap??

Posted this in the other IdealHouse thread..anyway, is it normal to ask for quotations from 2 IDs of same company? Read some t-blogs and comments and also found Steven and Peter quite okay.. Guess I'll hear from Mr K first.

Hi, read through this thread and seems like quite a few IDs like Melvin, Danny & a Mr K is quite good. Found out Johnny not with the company any more.. Seems like Mr K is most popular amongst them and a little busy but he has promised to meet me.. Hope that as I'm only getting my home in September, it should be fine for him.. Anyway, below is a post I copy & paste from other threads. Do help me if you've someone to recommend.

"Hi, I'm getting my new flat in Punggol soon and wish to do up the entire home..

I feel word-of-mouth and getting referred by clients of good IDs/Contractors will be a good start to get some quotations. Anyone here who feels your ID/contractor did a good job and deserves your recommendation? Can refer him to me? If there is a blog/photos to back-up, it will make the recommendation very much stronger than just mere words.

Appreciated~"

hi,

just to share, i have engaged peter as my ID for my bishan flat for a full reno

so far so good, he is very responsible, very on time (in fact i feel quite guilty as sometimes we are late), has a schedule for his plans, overall i have a very good impression of him.

lets hope the work comes out good! fingers crossed!

hi,

just to share, i have engaged peter as my ID for my bishan flat for a full reno

so far so good, he is very responsible, very on time (in fact i feel quite guilty as sometimes we are late), has a schedule for his plans, overall i have a very good impression of him.

lets hope the work comes out good! fingers crossed!

Hi dlyc,

So how is things so far? I am also thinking to give IDeal House a try but do they do the reno in the time no delays? workmanship?

pls feedback.

Regards,

ncsl999

Hi,

we've chosen ideal house for reno and we have met a couple of issues which we haven't gotten satisfactory solutions.

Let's see if anyone can spot the error and suggest solutions.

1)Ceiling My link

2) Washing Machine Base My link

kinda regret doing up the cornice and machine base. waste money and give me headache.