Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
anyone have recent experience with Peter from Ideal House? Care to share?

Mine was done by Peter, generally ok and patient guy, but like all ID, make sure your requirements are all worded clearly in black and white & do a regular checks throughout the process to avoid misunderstanding. Me and wife is pretty busy to visit the site all the time, so had a few minor conflicts due to misunderstanding by both parties, but it ended pretty well for both parties in the end, guess that is part of the reno xp tat everyone goes thru.

But generally was pleased with his work, and his sub contracter esp electrician are really friendly and accomodating where possible.

hi all! can someone sent me the email and hp contacts for Kevin, Kenneth and Johnny? TIA!!!

U saw their package in their webby? Either free aircon or free kitchen cabinet. Can only choose 1 :P

IMHO, there's no such thing as free lunch in the world. Itemize the individual items and the sums will reveal.

IMHO, there's no such thing as free lunch in the world. Itemize the individual items and the sums will reveal.

Agreed but every companies have their own marketing strategy to attract customers. Most importantly, the ID must do a great job to ensure that the renovation is properly done :)

Utterly disappointed with them again.

Thought settled leow but they gave me reasons that the option will result in further delay in handover dates.

But need the flat for wedding next month ... everything stuck!

I need suggestions ... anyone had problems with Ideal House can urgently send me their experience?

Really lost on how to handle this situation and coping with wedding preparations.

Utterly disappointed with them again.

Thought settled leow but they gave me reasons that the option will result in further delay in handover dates.

But need the flat for wedding next month ... everything stuck!

I need suggestions ... anyone had problems with Ideal House can urgently send me their experience?

Really lost on how to handle this situation and coping with wedding preparations.

I am really sorry to hear this .. hope everything works out fine. Dont stress about this too much though .. its insignificant compared to the importance of your wedding ..

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup

suggest u dun probe anymore, not all would like to rip open a healing wound. for other reader, do ur own judgment from the inferences... :rolleyes:

Maximus,

thanks really hope it can be resolved asap because time is running short.

And hopefully time factor is not taken as a disadvantage to us.

How I wish I can post those photos up, get you guys to see the flat or invite journalist to report this incident.

Too bad such actions will may invite more disputes instead of solving the existing problem and most importantly, don't think I want to ruin years of courtship for over an external party.

Dear forum-ists,

A general question, does anyone knows if Mr. K is the boss of the company?

Would like to escalate the matter to the boss directly since employee is unable to have clear solution plan.

With reference to HDB site on "Listing of Registered Renovation Contractors", the registered holder is by surname Ng.

I can't find time to check through all the postings in this thread hence I need some help on regular forumists.

Please also let me know if you are aware of any specific authority to handle such disputes.

Thanks thanks!

Past midnight and I think I'm suffering insomnia cos of the pile of issues.

I'm pretty new here. Can someone shed me some light on where I could possibly contact fellow owners who encountered similar tiling issues as mine? Or where to seek legal help?

I feel that it's ruining my life, my work and most important relationship.

Thought all settled yet new things cook up. How I wish I can post photos and everything online to seek for public justifications.

Shouldn't home preparation be an enjoyable process?