Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

i shortlisted *, Ideal Design and Weiken on quote so far.

Anybody had good experience with their ID ? can u please name them ? thanks alot..

Hi, pg1

Just to let you know, Ideal Design and Ideal House are different ID firm

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

bumpz... :dancingqueen:

guys i'm still looking for steven/peter/johnny/danny's contacts, appreciate any help thanks!

hi, can pls pm me steven/peter/johnny/danny's contact?

thanks!!! :sport-smiley-004:

bumpz... :dancingqueen:

guys i'm still looking for steven/peter/johnny/danny's contacts, appreciate any help thanks!

Hi.. y don't u just call the office and ask for them?

Hi guys,

I need some advise/help. Does anyone knows who is the boss or superior in Ideal House? What's his/her name and contact?

Just engaged their service ... not satisfying and things not properly aligned.

The ID isn't very satisfying too ... I hope to escalate this matter to the higher management or authority.

Thanks!

I just came back from ideal house and spoken to Steven. Personally i feel that he is a good listerner. Even what I told him is pretty standard. He never stop me and let me continue.

Further more he also explain to me what are the things to look for.

Ups for a good service n

Hi guys,

I need some advise/help. Does anyone knows who is the boss or superior in Ideal House? What's his/her name and contact?

Just engaged their service ... not satisfying and things not properly aligned.

The ID isn't very satisfying too ... I hope to escalate this matter to the higher management or authority.

Thanks!

Wah sound serious!!! What happen? Can share who is the ID?

Hi,

the senior guy came down but problem is only half resolved.

Can anyone who had used homogenous tiles renovation with Ideal House private message (PM) me?

Anyone with bad experience can PM me too?

I need advise on how to handle the situation - being a first time owner ... super LOST!

At this juncture, I am not 100% sure on the problem. We are in the midst of engaging a Building Surveyor to investigate further.

Hopefully we don't have to result in lawsuit cos it will be time consuming and we hope to move in asap.

Don't wish to state the problem here openly yet cos I need gather help first and be certain on the problem.

Anyone is using Homogenous tiles (especially matt ones) or had problem with their work, kindly PM me.

Please share with me how you guys resolved the dispute. Thanks!

Hi,

just wish to update another more experienced guy turned up for another round of discussion yesterday.

Finally they agree to re-do those countless hollow tiles.

Hopefully everything will turn out well ultimately.

Just to share here, please monitor your renovation regularly/personally and ensure all charges are correctly accounted for.

For those who had problem with Ideal House previously, I sincerely hope you can PM me and share with me how you had resolved the problem.

Thanks!