Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

I went to Ideal House and meet a female designer there and we discussed about the reno etc...

I was really glad after the meeting and I enjoyed the discussion. However, after a long time and after multiple messages, I still have not received the quotation. I was a bit disappointed as I was really looking forward to signing with Ideal House. I think they should have informed me that they are unable to embark on my project if they are too busy instead of making me wait and wait... and I'm still waiting for a no quote.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

1 more day has passsed.

Today I will do more research and get myself all ready.

I would like to continue with my appeal ... please share with me your experience and how you resolved the problem especially on tiling issues.

Thanks!

1 more day has passsed.

Today I will do more research and get myself all ready.

I would like to continue with my appeal ... please share with me your experience and how you resolved the problem especially on tiling issues.

Thanks!

think if it's a case of hollow tiles when u knuckle them, just get them to replace them and make good at no cost to u. withhold further payment to them. dun let them hold ur ur upcoming wedding as ransom. if still fails, get HDB to help out.

Hi guys,

I kena another 'surprise' ... guess my ROM will not be materialized next month.

Having thoughts of postponing the solemnization now ... and then I will have plenty of time to ensure the FIXES are up to standard ... and then I can end the stress since 3-JAN.

All must decide by tomorrow ... sigh! Why so SUAY!

Hi guys,

Having thoughts of postponing the solemnization now ... and then I will have plenty of time to ensure the FIXES are up to standard ... and then I can end the stress since 3-JAN.

What surprise u get? Btw, who is your ID?

Hi guys,

Kerene,

Dont let this renovation hiccup get to you and dont get stressed. Like all things in life, learn to take it in your stride. Like one of the forummers said, if got hollow tiles, change tiles. So long your contractor is willing to rectify the defects for you, let them do it. Better get this over with and move on with the next (more important) stage of your life.

I just recieved qoutation from Ideal House to my suprise they charge me GST. I ve went to other ID..theres no GST. Is it normal for Ideal House to charge u gst? Can anyone englighten me?

I just recieved qoutation from Ideal House to my suprise they charge me GST. I ve went to other ID..theres no GST. Is it normal for Ideal House to charge u gst? Can anyone englighten me?

if the company annual income exceed 1mil, then got to register for GST. so not worth it. imagine a 40k bill u got to pay $2800 as GST. $2.8k can buy a lot of things liao....

if the company annual income exceed 1mil, then got to register for GST. so not worth it. imagine a 40k bill u got to pay $2800 as GST. $2.8k can buy a lot of things liao....

Cos with gst registered can claim back those goods/services that bought by the Cos.

Cos without gst registration cannot charge customers gst, and have to absorbe gst paid for goods/services under Cos' name.

The rich becomes richer, poor becomes poorer.

Edited by bepgof

Cos with gst registered can claim back those goods/services that bought by the Cos.

Cos without gst registration cannot charge customers gst, and have to absorbe gst paid for goods/services under Cos' name.

The rich becomes richer, poor becomes poorer.

hi did ideal house give u any discount?

My second property will be ready in Aug this year. My first property was done by Patrick from Ho Bee, I am very pleased with Patrick and was quite bent on getting him to do our second house. But Patrick is too busy to pick up my calls and the calls are always transfered to his wife, which I do not have good experience dealing with. Knowing that Mrs Quek will be the one liasing with me and not Patrick, I am contemplating to give ideal house a chance. Hopefully Ideal house live up to our expectations. Maybe after comparing both, I can give a verdict of who is better, and then the winner will be the one doing our third property in 3 years time :D

Edited by rachelcheng

Hi, how is your experience with melvin? Is he good? He replied me when I enquired about renovation for my resale flat but because there is still some time to my second appointment, i never repllied him back. So, how is your experience with him so far?

Just engaged Melvin as my id.....waiting to see the 3d drawing in 2 weeks time.