Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hihi

my experience is that if u dont bargain, u gain some also..could be in terms of free items, service and etc..

let me kpo abit..who u choose ar? :P

oh, i havent firm yet ah...wait for ideal house to revert on the quotation...hopefully by this week then

i can spend the holiday weekend really mull over which one to engage...next week then i decide :D

im deciding between impress21 and mr yeak...

not sure if ideal house quote can sway me even if cheaper...

coz not all cheap things are good and not all good things are cheap...

so again its abt the communications and trust lor... :good:

YNWA,

El Nino

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Currently using ideal house. I can only say they are cheaper. Currently having some issues with ID.

Sian. A bit below my expectation.

Anyway my Reno is only just starting, so can only hope the rest of the way is smoother.

I'm looking urgently for a ID from Ideal House to do my new home. Can someone email me the contact for either Kenneth, Johnny, Steven or Peter at shuping82@yahoo.com.sg? Thanks a great deal in advance!

i can pm you instead since the ID is still working on the flat...

otherwise you can wait till end march for a full review when my house is done up...

to be fair, my reno is just starting... but off to a less than ideal start....

otherwise you can wait till end march for a full review when my house is done up...

Hi Anything,

Can you pm me Idea House's Peter contact number. Can you share with me your quo? Thanks

Hi Mr Anything,

I share your same sentiment :( I finshed my reno with Ideal House last month and the whole renov is below my expectation...Most of the works are poorly done like plastering of the wall is uneven, paint peeled off and worst of all, cracks on the plastered wall within a month..The workmanship of the carpentry is poorly done too like the main gate, doors and built-in wardrobe...During the renov, I monitored the progress very closely, visited the site nearly everyday to make sure the work are properly done and yet many problems still occurred...60%-70% disappointed...Till the very last day on the general cleaning of the house, I found that the cleaner used a cloth full of ants to wipe the floor (don't know where the ants come from)...nearly fainted....However one good thing from the whole renov is that my id responsed to my calls and requests pretty fast...(If not, my blood vessel will burst)....but this is not what I want cos there are too many reactifications to be done....I hope you will monitor your progress closely....All the Best :good:

I am having more issues with the ID rather than the works. To be fair, the quality of the works seems okay at the moment.

Since this week, the ID starting to show some attitude liao...

Sian...

I am having more issues with the ID rather than the works. To be fair, the quality of the works seems okay at the moment.

Sian...

Hi Mr Anything

How's the renovation going so far?

I noticed their company keep changing, from Ideal House ID, to ideal house.com pte ltd, and now ideal house21.com pte ltd... so which company name you are paying to? And what is the company name written in HDB reno permission?

Sian...

Hi hi,

haven't been actie lately...

my reno is almost done...

left my sink area, tampered glass door, shifting of my wall lights and some retification work...

was cleaning up the place today... will continue tomorrow...

furniture delivering tomorrow...

busy busy busy....