Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

You said you read my t-blog, up to the very last pages? I'm already saying that lynn's customers are sharing about her, and we are truthful. In fact, I didn't want to put it point blank here of the service of Lynn. Besides, I merely said you have to be more convincing, is that something wrong?! Gosh.

And when am I DEFENDING her?! Did I write here in my last few posts that her services are great?! I just asked for people to read the last 3 pages of every t-blog in my sig for general feedback. Did I say that those feedback are GOOD?! You said you read my t-blog, was I defending her?! DUH!

For goodness sake, read before you go shooting away about discount/defence/relation!

Hi Merryman,

If you are not defending Lynn, why do you question about Mickey35 sharing on his experience with Lynn and asked him to be more convincing? More posts=more convincing??? If you encountered an ID who couldn't provide you the service that is expected of him/her, we will voice out in this forum and it's up for the others to judge. I am not related to Mickey35 but yet I agree with what he said about you "I can understand you are defending your house design to prove that you have make the right choice, or she is giving 'great discount' for you to defend her. "

I shared the same experience with "highland" on Lynn. We came to this forum in search for a good ID as renovating a house is a big committment. For me, I thought that Lynn is the best ID from Ideal House after reading the forum and called to make appt with her. The first meeting was okay and she promised to give me a quotation after 3 days. After 3 days, there was no reply from her and I called again. This time, she promised to give it to me the following day and again it was an empty promise!! Imagine that this is only a quotation and she has given you two empty promises. I wonder what will happen if I gave her the whole project. I think my blood pressure will be the first to shoot up!!

Like what Mickey35 has shared with us "This forum is for sharing your encounter/experience with the ID regardless good or bad. Sometime some ID initially is very good. But as he/she received good recommendation, with a lot of new business coming, the atitude will change and become arrogance. Therefore, there will be mix review from different forumers."

I don't deny that Lynn may provide good service in the past to customers like you but people do change. Like what negarawan said "When a ID tell me how good he is in the past, I always tell him I only look at the future, not the past. I don't walk with him in the past. Tell me what you can do for me now, and beyond."

Having a blog doesn't mean that you are more convincing than others and give you the right to question about others' comments. Lastly, you mentioned that "I just asked for people to read the last 3 pages of every t-blog in my sig for general feedback." In my opinion, if you can't take negative feedback, pls delete "general feedback". Cheers

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Merryman,

If you are not defending Lynn, why do you question about Mickey35 sharing on his experience with Lynn and asked him to be more convincing? More posts=more convincing??? If you encountered an ID who couldn't provide you the service that is expected of him/her, we will voice out in this forum and it's up for the others to judge. I am not related to Mickey35 but yet I agree with what he said about you "I can understand you are defending your house design to prove that you have make the right choice, or she is giving 'great discount' for you to defend her. "

I shared the same experience with "highland" on Lynn. We came to this forum in search for a good ID as renovating a house is a big committment. For me, I thought that Lynn is the best ID from Ideal House after reading the forum and called to make appt with her. The first meeting was okay and she promised to give me a quotation after 3 days. After 3 days, there was no reply from her and I called again. This time, she promised to give it to me the following day and again it was an empty promise!! Imagine that this is only a quotation and she has given you two empty promises. I wonder what will happen if I gave her the whole project. I think my blood pressure will be the first to shoot up!!

Like what Mickey35 has shared with us "This forum is for sharing your encounter/experience with the ID regardless good or bad. Sometime some ID initially is very good. But as he/she received good recommendation, with a lot of new business coming, the atitude will change and become arrogance. Therefore, there will be mix review from different forumers."

I don't deny that Lynn may provide good service in the past to customers like you but people do change. Like what negarawan said "When a ID tell me how good he is in the past, I always tell him I only look at the future, not the past. I don't walk with him in the past. Tell me what you can do for me now, and beyond."

Having a blog doesn't mean that you are more convincing than others and give you the right to question about others' comments. Lastly, you mentioned that "I just asked for people to read the last 3 pages of every t-blog in my sig for general feedback." In my opinion, if you can't take negative feedback, pls delete "general feedback". Cheers

Again a whole lot of nonsense when I already said I'm not defending her. A new poster, coming in and post a comment, extremely good or bad on a company/id/contractor, I will have said and had posted too before the same thing. In my opinion, if you want to argue that I'm defending when I'm not, you've not read and totally is nonsensical in quoting me. Thanks.

I am at the verge of engaging an ID!!

I have narrowed down my choices to *** Interior's Chia Lin and Ideal Home's Johnny. Who should I choose?????????????

Sorry I am just venting my confusion here. :)

And somemore today's paper got BIG BIG SALES from - and IDees Interior... one is BRING YOUR QUOTATION AND WE'LL MATCH IT WITH FURTHER DISCOUNT! And the other one is A LOT A LOT OF FREE GIFT or 22% off your quotation!! So attractive.. Haha!

Hi...i'm getting key by end of this month, already have 2 quotation on hand, intended to get another quote from IH, anybody can PM me steven or max number? Is their service good?

I am at the verge of engaging an ID!!

I have narrowed down my choices to *** Interior's Chia Lin and Ideal Home's Johnny. Who should I choose?????????????

Sorry I am just venting my confusion here. :)

And somemore today's paper got BIG BIG SALES from - and IDees Interior... one is BRING YOUR QUOTATION AND WE'LL MATCH IT WITH FURTHER DISCOUNT! And the other one is A LOT A LOT OF FREE GIFT or 22% off your quotation!! So attractive.. Haha!

Hi, is it possible to pass me Johnny's contact? Thanks alot!

I just met up with Peter and he emailed me the quote that night on the very same day, nice friendly fella who was punctual for his appointment too.

Although price not the cheapest but I am still considering him for my reno :)

For those who wants his contact, it is 94780080. Can tell him Thomas introed you :)

Edited by Thommy

Hi all, I'm also one of those who engaged Peter as my ID for my house. In terms of response and knowledge, you can rest assured he'll do a good job. My house reno almost 80% done, in the carpentry stage now. So far, very satisfied with the workmanship and final product! Loved especially my jap style room, though it's only halfway complete today. :)

Im using Steven from IdealHouse. So far, he has been rather responsive to our request and is on time or earlier for our appointments....

Workmanship wise - I wouldnt say its perfect, there are some hits and misses. You gained some, you lose some! But overall, its quite satisfactory.

I would say he has integrity! I have 2 incidents to share:

(1) The cabinet door above my hod & hood was shorter by 1 inch and when i informed him, he replied that he is aware of the error and he have already requested for new doors and will have them replaced the next day. That was 11 plus at night. He could have leave it as it is and if i never noticed it, he could have save the hassle of changing them...

(2) We have installed a tempered clear glass door for our kitchen entrance... and there was this small part that was chipped off and was covered with the plastic roll (the plastic that is used to cushion impact and cover up gaps) by this workers. And the chip was definitely above eye level and i could have missed it! But Steven was the one who informed us and mentioned that he will replace the door for us.

anyone here took up the "Resale Dream" package before? how is it? seems quite good price considerin the free gifts of sys 3 aircon and 20ft kitchen cabinets?

checking whether any gimmicks?

anyone here took up the "Resale Dream" package before? how is it? seems quite good price considerin the free gifts of sys 3 aircon and 20ft kitchen cabinets?

checking whether any gimmicks?

not sure if it's just either one or both

better check first

I thought same things too, but till i made enquiry with one of ID there.

Resale Dream package is not free gifts for two things. It's come with either a 20feet length laminated kitchen cabinet as stated.

(in total 20feet length or 10feet top/bottom & NOT 20feet top & bottom) OR System 3 air-con unit.