Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi,

Anyone noes whether Ideal House will be open tomorrow? Thinking of going down to get a quotation.

Can someone please email me/pm me Mr K's or Steven's contact? Thks.

freshpoison77@yahoo.com.sg

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

Hi all, can someone please pm me either (kenneth/Kevin/Peter/Steven)etc hp and email? See who have time to take on my case. Thanks a lot.

Not sure whether i should email my floor plan and requirements first or most ID prefer to just meet up to get the info for quotation.

anyone have recent experience with Peter from Ideal House? Care to share?

Hihi, my condo was done up by Peter few months back. I feel he deserves a good mention for the detailed follow up and good quality of work.

Some photos will do justice...I'll find some time later to post..

hi budgetice. sry for late reply. thank you. i see you have a home nicely done up too.

I have no problem with the painter as I was not in direct liaise.. so I can't give a proper feedback? Peter made own arrangements w/o my telling to have some parts touched up after his own inspection even after handover.

Probably you'll like to share with us who ur ID is?

Hi Mr Anything,

I share your same sentiment :( I finshed my reno with Ideal House last month and the whole renov is below my expectation...Most of the works are poorly done like plastering of the wall is uneven, paint peeled off and worst of all, cracks on the plastered wall within a month..The workmanship of the carpentry is poorly done too like the main gate, doors and built-in wardrobe...During the renov, I monitored the progress very closely, visited the site nearly everyday to make sure the work are properly done and yet many problems still occurred...60%-70% disappointed...Till the very last day on the general cleaning of the house, I found that the cleaner used a cloth full of ants to wipe the floor (don't know where the ants come from)...nearly fainted....However one good thing from the whole renov is that my id responsed to my calls and requests pretty fast...(If not, my blood vessel will burst)....but this is not what I want cos there are too many reactifications to be done....I hope you will monitor your progress closely....All the Best :good:

i shortlisted *, Ideal Design and Weiken on quote so far.

Anybody had good experience with their ID ? can u please name them ? thanks alot..