Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi, anyone who have engaged Steven as their ID can share the feedback on how creative is he, does he provide good ideas?

I jux got a 2nd appt date for me new house, so i'm lookin ard for an id firm.

Heard some frds talkin about ideal house, so jux wanna chk some of their ids out, can u guys post some comments of their ids/works here...

thx in advance....

Hihi, for those looking up to renovate their home, I would like to recommend Ideal House's Peter Tan. He has 20-30 years of experience and did a very professional job for my renovation recently. After talking to many IDs, we inked the deal with Peter on 24th June this year. And understanding my tight schedule, works started merely 2 weeks later on 7th July and completed on 14th August. For those who want good workmanship, excellent follow-up and advice, I would surely recommend. ;)

Do check out my renovation blog at jyyj.vox.com where I kept an almost day of day update of the progress, and photos of the completed home. Or for photos only, you can see here http://www.renotalk.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=23604 :)

Hi SilverBullet,

Saw your blog on your reno. It is very beautiful indeed.

Can you email me Peter's contact at npa07@yahoo.com?

Thanks.

Im using Steven from IdealHouse. So far, he has been rather responsive to our request and is on time or earlier for our appointments....

Workmanship wise - I wouldnt say its perfect, there are some hits and misses. You gained some, you lose some! But overall, its quite satisfactory.

I would say he has integrity! I have 2 incidents to share:

(1) The cabinet door above my hod & hood was shorter by 1 inch and when i informed him, he replied that he is aware of the error and he have already requested for new doors and will have them replaced the next day. That was 11 plus at night. He could have leave it as it is and if i never noticed it, he could have save the hassle of changing them...

(2) We have installed a tempered clear glass door for our kitchen entrance... and there was this small part that was chipped off and was covered with the plastic roll (the plastic that is used to cushion impact and cover up gaps) by this workers. And the chip was definitely above eye level and i could have missed it! But Steven was the one who informed us and mentioned that he will replace the door for us.

i read IdealHouse , seems like all comments is quite good....can let me know how is their price range? cos i am tight budget...

i read IdealHouse , seems like all comments is quite good....can let me know how is their price range? cos i am tight budget...

Hi Aurola,

I just got a quotation from Johnny at Ideal House. With the bundled resale package for kitchen plus 2 toilets, I find it much cheaper than other quotes that I've got. Coupled with their reputation, they are the top candidate for my renovation.

Hi Aurola,

I just got a quotation from Johnny at Ideal House. With the bundled resale package for kitchen plus 2 toilets, I find it much cheaper than other quotes that I've got. Coupled with their reputation, they are the top candidate for my renovation.

Hi,

Can send me the contact for Johnny? I am interested to get him to quote. Thanks.

Hi Aurola,

hi, thanks for advice...

could you send me you quotation? i relly need to source for tight budget id now...

thanks

cherish_song@yahoo.com

Hi Aurola,

Hi there, new member here since looking to renovate my new place, seen alot of good comments on this Ideal house - can help to pm me his contact for a quote too? Thx

I'm quite new here.

Was just wondering, when u guys ask for a quote, do u go to them (IDs) directly or can just send them an email with what u want to do?

=)

Happy New Year!!!

Hi all,

Im getting my keys for 3 room resale flat next week. Anyone can PM me ur ID? Looking for a good work with good price. Got very tight budget. 20k overhaul whole house. Possible? Please advise....

I'm quite new here.

Was just wondering, when u guys ask for a quote, do u go to them (IDs) directly or can just send them an email with what u want to do?

=)

Happy New Year!!!

Hi, I think it all depends on whether you can afford the time to meet the IDs and repeat your request to all of them. For me, since I have the time, I went to see each one personally so that we could exchange opinions directly and they can propose a layout closer to what I want. And through talking to them you may get good ideas from different IDs and end up with a better design :).

Happy reno ahead :).

Hi, anyone had their house done by ID Sean? Care to share your exp with Sean?

Just met with him recently, a nice chap and friendly. Have quite good idea on space planning, and seems quite experience. Waiting for his requote, hope it will be a good one which he promise to give us surprise. haha

:D