Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

hi i`m new. will collect condo key soon. need to do up window bay tops, false ceiling n L-box, display cabinet (& grille, curtain n solar film which need mgt approval). Do i get`a id or should engage separate contractors for the job? Any advices is deeply appreciated!! Thks

If use contractors, can any one recommend reliable one?

Edited by albon15

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
hi i`m new. will collect condo key soon. need to do up window bay tops, false ceiling n L-box, display cabinet (& grille, curtain n solar film which need mgt approval). Do i get`a id or should engage separate contractors for the job? Any advices is deeply appreciated!! Thks

an id/one contractor will be good enough unless you have time to find different contractor for each different type of works... what more you will have to coordinate the work and that also means taking leave if you're working...

an id/one contractor will be good enough unless you have time to find different contractor for each different type of works... what more you will have to coordinate the work and that also means taking leave if you're working...

any1 can pm me quotations and contacts of ideal house ids?? thks

Anyone got their reno done by Irene ?

Lots of new IDs keep coming up. Not sure if the standard of service and design potential is the same!!

Just signed with Lynn today, hope the 3D drawings will come out nice ;)

Hi Takomi

congrats. Hope to see your 3D soon :)

Thanks pbtgal :lol: , notice that your ID is also Lynn. How is her work so far?

Hi Takomi

so far so good. Has been quite smooth sailing i wld say. However, i am a bit disappointed with my MBR toilet but is not her fault but my own. Think my common toilet would look better.

Hi Boarders,

I was quite happy to get my house renovated by i-deal house ... since lot of people recommended them here. But my experience with them was quite the opposite.

After buying a 5 room in Punggol I was quite enthu to get it renovated. The house is already in a designer reno condition, but wel everyone have their own ideas about things. So I wanted to get some things done for my own good.

I was introduced to Max Ng at ideal house and was told that he was quite experienced and a veteran there. Well so far so good .. after explaining him the details, showing the photos and hanging him the floor plan .. I let happily with a promoise of getting some propsal in 3-4 days.

well nothing .. no communication. I waited for sometime than approached(called his HP) Max again on one fine friday evening. The Answer was "U will get it by Monday".

I called up again on this wednesday ...

And to my horror and surprise the reply was ..

"You will get it soon"

I asked .. "Are u really wworking on it .. as I am calling you for the 3rd time"

"No Lah ... not yet started"

I was like ahhh ... I asked so how much time ??

"Sorry ahh ... get someone else to work on this .."

look for another renovator ...?? I was like why I waited for such a long time !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I immediatetly called to their office at Serangoon road .. and was attended by a not so coprative person. After requesting to talk to the incharge and explaining him the issue .. he said the incharge is out and I would get a call ASAP.

Folks .. its been another 2 days .. and no calls ...

I think people should think about this ID .. I am not sure if I am the single case .. but still .. the experience was pathetic.

Edited by nee_savi