Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi ovc17m

congrats!. I signed up with IH in Mar and my reno can only start in July :P . We did our homework early too.

Hi pbtgal,

10s! Actually, IH is the one and only ID firm I have approached, after all the homeworks done and reading up on renotalk. My financee and I do not like the hassle to shortlist a few IDs and make comparsions. We have set a budget in place, and as long as our desired design can be met and within our budget, we're comfortable with it. :)

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Winterglee, I have engaged with Steven before, he is very responsive and easy to approach. I have seen a few of his works pretty good. If you engage him should be in good hands. Most importantly is whether you are comfortable with the ID as in "click" or not as at the end of the day its the trust between you and the ID :)

hi pinkky, thanks alot for sharing! really appreciated :) i am rather comfortable with him because he is indeed responsive. but need to compare quotes 1st before deciding :)

U r welcome! Yes, got to compare quotation but so far Ideal House has been quite reasonable as there are others which I compared are much higher (of cos comparing the same requirements but they may use different materials I guess) Happy searching for the right ID :)

I have rejected Weiken though she give us very competitive price.

I engaged ideal house and my ID is Lynn, we choose her because reasonable price and important things is come out with many ideas to help us reach our budget.

Looking forward our 3D drawing on 20th May. :D

I have rejected Weiken though she give us very competitive price.

I engaged ideal house and my ID is Lynn, we choose her because reasonable price and important things is come out with many ideas to help us reach our budget.

Looking forward our 3D drawing on 20th May. :D

Hi ericivy,

Congrates of getting Lynn.... we engaged for her bcos her is flexible and willing to listen to our needs ....... Our place is 50% done ..... so far we and Lynn hv this mutual respect for each other..... Hopefully this will last all the way ...... will keep u guys posted

Hi mitlancer71, we're the couple with Lynn at IH on Tuesday night. ;) After you left Lynn told us your place is Punggol so I figured is you.

Hi ericivy,

Lynn told us that u signed up with her when we met her at IH yesterday. Finally, we have finished the 1st appt with HDB and got the date for completion. We have finally finalised on the 3D drawings. Now waiting to meet her on 24 May for detailed drawings and reno schedules :D .

Hi ericivy,

heard from Lynn you are from the hometown with her, hope everything goes well with your reno :) .

Hi mitlancer71, we're the couple with Lynn at IH on Tuesday night. ;) After you left Lynn told us your place is Punggol so I figured is you.

Hi Tsubame,

Hahahaha...... so its u too huh....... She told me the couple she was attend then was from Jurong..... i also hv this feel tht it could be u too ..... So how's the going? manage to select and finalise all the finishes yet? Mine left with carpentry & electrical work this coming weekend

Hahahaha...... so its u too huh....... She told me the couple she was attend then was from Jurong..... i also hv this feel tht it could be u too ..... So how's the going? manage to select and finalise all the finishes yet? Mine left with carpentry & electrical work this coming weekend

Was finalising carpentry and such with her that night. The house just finished painting, so now outstanding are carpentry, window grilles, installation of toiletries, installation of electrical sockets, and such. Will post my 3Ds in my t-blog. :) Looks like our timeline around the same, so she handing over both our places end this month lah?

Hi everyone,

Can someone pm or email me contacts for ideal house? my email is duo_tay@hotmail.com

jus got my key and waiting to find a good ID or contractor to do up my home n ideal house seems good..

Any quotation will be nice also

tytyty

Hi duort00, if you do not have a specific IH ID in mind, you can submit request for quotation on their website and see who you get. ;) That's what I did.

hahah.. i rather not try my luck tis way lolzz.. is really a big burnt in my pocket and my luck not veri good when it comes to tigum...

seems like lynn is a good choice.. Will try to sent her the quotes once mi wife have the floorplan scans..

Ty all for those who have pm me the reference..