Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi mitlancer71

ur layout similar to Tsubame? Make me curious to see ur 3d drawings leh. We meeting Lynn later to discuss about some of the amendments we need her to make.

Where is your new place, btw?

Hi phtgal,

U have seen Tsubame's layout? Mine is in Punggol ...... ok , will share with u once Lynn gets the ammendment done......

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request
Hi Pete

u mean ur reno completing soon? Wow, congrats! So far how u find the reno with ur ID?

ya, carpentry this thursday.. think my neighbour's place using lynn also this thursday.

so far i m the 1 running around to see wat had been done thou there's a schedule for me and i inform him abt it..

till now, nothing had been rectify yet.

painting done by sat. only 2 coats painted. :(

thinking of changing colour for 1 of the room now.

Edited by pete

anyone had good experience with johnny?

btw is idealhouse one of the most popular around that is reliable?

Hi mitlancer71

no lah, i have asked Tsubame to show us some pics but she is busy with her reno. Juz curious cos' u said u have the same layout.

Hi Pete

hmm, looks like ur ID need to be pushed a bit hor?! Ensure he rectified all problems b4 u made the last payment. Oh, your neighbour's house oso handling over soon, good for him too.

Edited by pbtgal

anyone had good experience with johnny?

btw is idealhouse one of the most popular around that is reliable?

me, currently he is handling my reno.

i woundnt say good right now n will give rating after reno..

Edited by pete

Hi Pete

hmm, looks like ur ID need to be pushed a bit hor?! Ensure he rectified all problems b4 u made the last payment. Oh, your neighbour's house oso handling over soon, good for him too.

ya, tats y i gotta check everytime n let him know where need changes after works r carried out.

i guess his style is, instructions on phone to his sub cons, so when they finish work, they might not inform him the progress.

my 303c neighbour more or less the same schedule as me..

btw his next door also IH id.. not sure who, BUT they got the same false ceiling layout pattern!!

Dun know who copy who for this or this is the standard few layouts.

Edited by pete

btw his next door also IH id.. not sure who, BUT they got the same false ceiling layout pattern!!

Dun know who copy who for this or this is the standard few layouts.

Haha, i got same sentiment - when i saw my 3D drawing on my toilet layout and compare to their profile album displayed at their showroom, its the same layout. I think they copy and paste and juz change the tiles to what we have selected.

Haha, i got same sentiment - when i saw my 3D drawing on my toilet layout and compare to their profile album displayed at their showroom, its the same layout. I think they copy and paste and juz change the tiles to what we have selected.

tats wat i got for my 1st 3d drawing. :paint:

Hihi, no time to check around the threads. Hi mitlancer71, Punggol same layout as Jurong East? Hmmm...

Hi Pete, think their ID workstyle all ard the same yeh. As I'd told ptbgal, I'm facing ard same frustrations as you did. Ah well, I'm still waiting for my carpentry amendments. Like u said, they wouldn't report, u have to chase them. Sometimes makes one wonder who's paying who... :bangwall: As long as the works gets done sui sui, then I won't grumble.

Hihi, no time to check around the threads. Hi mitlancer71, Punggol same layout as Jurong East? Hmmm...

Hi Pete, think their ID workstyle all ard the same yeh. As I'd told ptbgal, I'm facing ard same frustrations as you did. Ah well, I'm still waiting for my carpentry amendments. Like u said, they wouldn't report, u have to chase them. Sometimes makes one wonder who's paying who... :bangwall: As long as the works gets done sui sui, then I won't grumble.

u staying in JE?? hows ur progress so far??

Edited by pete

u staying in JE?? hows ur progress so far??

Hi Pete, I'm currently in CCK. New place in JE. Now hacking finished, doing tiling.

Hi mitlancer71

no lah, i have asked Tsubame to show us some pics but she is busy with her reno. Juz curious cos' u said u have the same layout.

Hi Pete

Hi pbtgal...... mine is a "white flat" means not internal walls from HDB. Layout configuration is to individual's liking. Hence, i m retaining the layout from the previous owner i quite fond of......

I guess u mbr layout is a inverted Z shape right?