Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

erm...hello...

paiseh but this is my 3rd? post looking for Mr K's and Max contacts??

pm me pleaseeee.......thank you so much!!!!!

peace!

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

may i request for steven's no.? I got Kenneth's no. thru another forumer, sms him last week but no reply from him.. probably too busy to take up another project...

so will wanna try getting in touch with steven

Hi All,

am interested in seeing Ideal House's quotation for my own flat.However,my is a BTO and i only have a floor plan.House should be ready end of this year or early next year. can i start asking for quotations from them? Do they accept our contract now though our house is not ready?

Abit kiasu : ) but if i can sign now, i can beat inflation or increases in price in the future

may i request for steven's no.? I got Kenneth's no. thru another forumer, sms him last week but no reply from him.. probably too busy to take up another project...

so will wanna try getting in touch with steven

hi Ivy...

got ur pm but u dont accept pms....tanx for the number....do pm me again if u still need the number k!

tanx!!

hi Ivy...

got ur pm but u dont accept pms....tanx for the number....do pm me again if u still need the number k!

tanx!!

just now my mailbox full :P

anyway some kind soul did PM me Steven's no. but the blur me ahhh while trying to clear my mailbox i ended up clearing all my mails and deleted everything :( can whoever( sorry didn't manage to get the nick) PM me steven no. earlier pm me again??? thanks a million!!

Anyone heard of Sean Wong in Ideal house before?

I submitted a question on their website and he was the one who called me and asked me to send in my floorplan.

If i do so to him, does it mean i am stuck with him if i choose ideal house?

hiHI

can anyone give me Kenneth's, steven's, Max's and any other good IDs from Ideal house pleasa?

Thanks a millions

hiHI

can anyone give me Kenneth's, steven's, Max's and any other good IDs from Ideal house pleasa?

Thanks a millions

Hi Mr K number is 91826411, for those who have called them but never reply...fyi they stop work since 19th Jan till yesterday for CNY thus my reno also stop work during this period.

Anyone heard of Sean Wong in Ideal house before?

I submitted a question on their website and he was the one who called me and asked me to send in my floorplan.

If i do so to him, does it mean i am stuck with him if i choose ideal house?

Hi, I second fifteenmay's question.

Is it better to contact the ID we're interested in directly, or can we send an enquiry thru' their website and later request for a particular ID? Might be not so good to the person who make the effort to contact us if we don't want him... :unsure:

Hi, anyone have experience with Lynn from Ideal House? She was the one responded to my online enquiry. Can pm me. Thanks.

Looks like there are more and more new names coming out. Probably they are expanding fast.

It doesn't really matter who is the ID, as long as the standard is maintained and the contractors they engaged is within the standard, I think it should be fine. Most importantly, the service attitude, creativeness and responsibility level of that particular ID must be there. Cheers.