Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi

my hb emailed our floor plan to Ideal House and Lynn was the one who replied. We met her yesterday. Our first impression wass she is very polite and nice to talk to. However, she seems new but she has lot of praises to say about her co. workmanship which we have no doubt with as many forumers are using them as ID.

Now we are waiting for perspective drawings and quotes.

Hopefully all turn well.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

We met Lynn at their Serangoon showroom yesterday. We were surprised that we could click so well. Overall, we felt that she is someone that you can talk openly. She is open to suggestions and not impose you die-die have to listen to her.

I think in reno, 2-way communication is very important and she stressed that back to us too. She came out with some reno ideas that we think is useful based on our requirements.

Her quotes are the most reasonable as they are having some kind of promotion now. We dun have to make too many sacrifices.

We are still waiting for somemore quotes from some other ID firms, we wll keep our view open. However, Ideal House is definitely on our potential list as at now.

Looks like they really have a lot of staff running around. That time I went to their office all available working space was occupied. Good business. :good:

Think more impt is you going down and speaking with the ID see if you 'click'. Else not matter how good the reviews were, no help to you at all.

pbtgal, agree with you. Their promo package is attractive and enabled us to increase our reno scope. Initially thought wouldn't have budget for whole hse reno. We've signed with Lynn.

Hi Tsubame

we can shake our hands :yamseng: . We have signed up with Lynn last Sat too.

I think she made the most effort in coming back to us even b4 we signed with her. We had really made her worked very hard cos each time we think of new ideas, we asked her for advises and possible designs. She came back to us without complaints even if it was late night.

We should be going back in 3 weeks' time to see the 3D drawings. Excited about it!

Where is your new place to be? Sorry, i think i missed it if you have mentioned it b4. Old liao :P

Edited by pbtgal

Hi ptbgal, my new place's in Jurong East, where's yours?

Yah, Lynn was the most prompt of the IDs I've contacted, hence she got our business since she also met our budget. Another ID quote was on par with her's, but by the time I've received it, Lynn has already revised her quote for us twice, and brought us down to see a flat to view their workmanship.

Now to see how's her response now that we've signed. We're pushing to move in in May, so we're really going to be pushing the schedule.

Yah, Lynn was the most prompt of the IDs I've contacted, hence she got our business since she also met our budget. Another ID quote was on par with her's, but by the time I've received it, Lynn has already revised her quote for us twice, and brought us down to see a flat to view their workmanship.

Now to see how's her response now that we've signed. We're pushing to move in in May, so we're really going to be pushing the schedule.

When did u signed on the dotted line? did she said it will take 2 weeks to see the FIRST SET of 3D drawing?

Hi Tsubame

mine is a resale 5-rm @ TPY. Like u, we also have a tight schedule for her cos we est our 1st appt will be in May and 2nd appt will be in end-Jun. However, as we are a case of buy-and-sell, we can only give her the most 6 weeks of reno so tat me and my buyer can avoid moving in during the 7th month.

Have u seen your 3D drawings?

Hi Pete

i think once u signed, u can expect the drawings to be out within 2-3 weeks. However, for our case, Lynn asked us for more time as she is currently having a few projects alongside. Since our reno will start in Jul, we happily agreed.

Edited by pbtgal

Hi Pete, yah, she told us 2 weeks for the 3D drawings also. Signed last week. You signed already or still shopping around?

pbtgal, our 2nd appt coming up, so expecting to start hacking this mth end, finish by Apr. Like I said, she'll have to chop chop for us.

Hi Pal, we've signed up wif Lynn to on 4th Mar ...... in fact she told us a client of hers had the same bedroom layout as mine in their Jurong flat .... guess it must be you ya ......

She had submitted her 1st set of 3D drawings ..... think its not very clear yet ...... awaiting for her revise since we had select our tiles last weekend

Edited by mitlancer71

Hi mitlancer71

ur layout similar to Tsubame? Make me curious to see ur 3d drawings leh. We meeting Lynn later to discuss about some of the amendments we need her to make.

Where is your new place, btw?

so far after reno started, i think i visited my place more than my ID..

always calling him or email him to get things rectify cos i dun get updates at all.

next sat handover, hope no hiccups.

Hi Pete

u mean ur reno completing soon? Wow, congrats! So far how u find the reno with ur ID?