Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi Jann

my 1st appointment is on 7th of next month so we guess our 2nd appt + possession of keys will be end-Jun. We really hope that our reno can kick start by 1st of July.

Anyway, we are trying to ask our seller to let us do reno early. Really wish everything will be smooth sailing.

Did u resolve your console prob? Any chance to delay delivery of TV to allow your ID to make amendments?

Edited by pbtgal

He claim not enough time cos we only discover yest and need to redo the whole tv console. the dimension for my hubby system is wrong. Now we oso dunno wat to do.

whose ur ID?

Hi Pete

i think Jann mentioned her ID is Max.

Saw your wardrobe in Punggol.org, nice :good:

Hi Pete

i think Jann mentioned her ID is Max.

Saw your wardrobe in Punggol.org, nice :good:

thanks. today plumbing n tmw painting.

Hi Jann

my 1st appointment is on 7th of next month so we guess our 2nd appt + possession of keys will be end-Jun. We really hope that our reno can kick start by 1st of July.

Anyway, we are trying to ask our seller to let us do reno early. Really wish everything will be smooth sailing.

Did u resolve your console prob? Any chance to delay delivery of TV to allow your ID to make amendments?

The TV console will only be done on sat. the delivery will still arrive today n ask them come n install on tue. Luckily my hubby take 1 wk leave lor. But overall Max is still a responsible ID la, he will always try to solve all the issue lor. Now my aircon delivery got problem. but this is not under Max, is my hubby fren. sad, everyday oso got surprise.

The TV console will only be done on sat. the delivery will still arrive today n ask them come n install on tue. Luckily my hubby take 1 wk leave lor. But overall Max is still a responsible ID la, he will always try to solve all the issue lor. Now my aircon delivery got problem. but this is not under Max, is my hubby fren. sad, everyday oso got surprise.

Hi All,

I maybe missing out alot of ur nice reno pic cos my company block it lor. At home, I seldom online cos need spend time with my gal n guide her on her spelling n now need to follow up with the reno. But i can say, I reali learn alot and gather alot of info here lor. So nice of every1 to share your experience

Hi Jann

glad that they will be re-doing your console. Ya agree, overall Ideal House IDs are still responsible and responsive. ;)

Hi All,

I maybe missing out alot of ur nice reno pic cos my company block it lor. At home, I seldom online cos need spend time with my gal n guide her on her spelling n now need to follow up with the reno. But i can say, I reali learn alot and gather alot of info here lor. So nice of every1 to share your experience

got blog?? wanna see pic.

got blog?? wanna see pic.

Hi pete,

Sorry, no time to create blog yet. but i got take all the photo of the whole reno progress. Will create the blog after i move in and settle down k?

Hi pete,

Sorry, no time to create blog yet. but i got take all the photo of the whole reno progress. Will create the blog after i move in and settle down k?

ok.

Hi all,

I've just confirmed to engage Ideal House to do up my new house, and my ID is Peter. Just paid the deposit today and currently waiting for the 3D drawings to be done up. :) However, won't be getting my keys until at least August. Keep u guys update!

Regards

Hi ovc17m

congrats!. I signed up with IH in Mar and my reno can only start in July :P . We did our homework early too.