Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

handover was delayed 1 week... the final week was really a rush job..

1st, solid surface cutout for sink wrong shape, redo another 1..

PICT0451-11.jpg

PICT0452-10.jpg

Edited by pete

Hi Pete

ur kitchen very clean cut look and nice, however its a bit small hor.

Hi Pete

ur kitchen very clean cut look and nice, however its a bit small hor.

10s, no choice, have to accept cos edge dee bee designers design 1.

intended to have other colours like black n white or red n black, but kitchen will "look" smaller.

Hi all, I have went down to idealhouse last weekend to gather quotation for my home renovation. The ID who serve me is Peter Tan, Has anyone engage him before? He looks like a friendly & experience ID who can answer most of my queries and needs. He should be sending me the quotation this week. Hopefully the price is within my budget, cos some of the other IDs that i went to quote me quite high. :o

anybody staying around Telok Blangah as me too? now really cannot wait to finish the reno asap. :P

After comparing here and there, decided to engage Peter Tan of Ideal House ID becos his ID concept is quite good, yet charge me very reasonable price. Most importantly my wife feel that he is a very detailed and meticulous guy who take note of all the little details that we mentioned before.

But, crossing our fingers, I hope the renovation proceed smoothly. If any of you have your house done before by him, pls share share your experience here with me. Thanks.

Next week will start the renovation, really excited about it. :D

I have just sent my floor plan and description of what I want to be done to my place to Lynn...usually how long does she take before she comes back with a quotation?

I have just sent my floor plan and description of what I want to be done to my place to Lynn...usually how long does she take before she comes back with a quotation?

Hi Worldangel

can give her a call. Dun worry about 'chasing' her as she is quite professional in her biz dealings. Will suggest to meet her face to face discussion to let her understand more of what u want to do.

Good luck! :)

Hi Worldangel

can give her a call. Dun worry about 'chasing' her as she is quite professional in her biz dealings. Will suggest to meet her face to face discussion to let her understand more of what u want to do.

Good luck! :)

Yea I would love to meet up with her as well...but she is only free on Fri afternoon and I cannot make it as I will be working at that time...so no choice but to just send her an email...

I just went down to idealhouse yesterday to gather quotation for my home renovation.

The ID who serve me is Sean Wong, Has anyone engage him before? (his name never appear YET)

He looks like a friendly & creative ID who answer most of my queries and needs.

He will be sending me the quotation this week.

Hopefully the price is within my budget, cos the 1st ID i went Baroque quoted me was quite high... but the ID (SUNNY) service is GOOD service

Ups for lynn from ideal house, really thankful for her patience (hopefully she still is :P)... I've yet to sign with her but it has been nice for my wife and I so far... shall decide by next week whether to take lynn up as id... one of the few we shortlisted from 11 we met + a few quotes friom emails..

just a slight comment on ideal house website... now they have some promo package and free items are listed but you can only choose one not both, guess they left it (the having to choose) out from the website...

Edited by merryman