Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios

Hi Pete, thanks. I almost couldn't find the color in the catalog, it looks way different from the color shown inside. :jawdrop: I would have thought it too dark if I didn't see your pic... But maybe after another 2 coats of paint it will look nearer to catalog's color? Do keep us posted on your painting.

My ID MIA past couple of days, SMS no reply... :(

Yup.. agreeed wif tsubame. U should paint afew more coat to it cos it wil b different when u compare at yr painting catalog...

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Hi,

I am a newbie here. My ID is also from Ideal House. My reno will be completing soon.

Hi Tsubame

so u get hold of Lynn liao? She went back to Malaysia for the weekend. We sms her oso no reply, then we called her and she replied us from her hometown.

Hi Jann

Congrats! Which id did u sign up with? Any pics to show us?

Hi Tsubame

so u get hold of Lynn liao? She went back to Malaysia for the weekend. We sms her oso no reply, then we called her and she replied us from her hometown.

Yah, she just replied today. Don't mind pple taking a break, just let your clients know mah. :rolleyes: Then at least we wouldn't interrupt u during your rest right?

Yah, she just replied today. Don't mind pple taking a break, just let your clients know mah. :rolleyes: Then at least we wouldn't interrupt u during your rest right?

My tiling works is on-going ..... called her twice during these 2 days and she answered my calls without fail ...... she is quite professional in a way tht she did not make me feel tht she waited to cut short the call due to her break back in her hometown. She still revert my request to her workers here ......

Think she will be back on wed .......

Hi Tsubame

maybe she is getting more biz nowadays so she cant be informing all clients that she is going back to M'sia over the weekends. Nevertheless, we oso got worried when she didnt reply our sms, so decided to call her. She didnt reply at first so we were quite disappointed. However, within minutes she returned our call and soothe.... we felt better after that.

Think maybe she need to visit her parents and not like us has the comfort of our family within reach ;) .

Hi Tsubame

maybe she is getting more biz nowadays so she cant be informing all clients that she is going back to M'sia over the weekends. Nevertheless, we oso got worried when she didnt reply our sms, so decided to call her. She didnt reply at first so we were quite disappointed. However, within minutes she returned our call and soothe.... we felt better after that.

Think maybe she need to visit her parents and not like us has the comfort of our family within reach ;) .

Ya ... so far Lynn is responsive ..... So dun worry too much on that .....

Wat pbtgal say is true , Singaporeans are consider luck to have our family within comfortable reach.

Anyway, she is back this morning and had called me from my unit to confirm some details ...... ;)

Edited by mitlancer71

Hi Tsubame

Hi Jann

Congrats! Which id did u sign up with? Any pics to show us?

Hi,

I sign up with Max, I dunno how to upload the photo. will move in next wk, maybe when i settle down, I will try to upload.

Hi Jann and rolexboy

excited to see your pics cos i am still getting some ideas on doing up my store. Will meet my ID this Sun to see whether she has come up with some ideas.

Hi Jann and rolexboy

excited to see your pics cos i am still getting some ideas on doing up my store. Will meet my ID this Sun to see whether she has come up with some ideas.

I didn't done anything on my store cos my store is v small. Only purchase a shelf to but things lor.

Hi pbtgal,

Who is your ID? Sorry if I have miss out. Seem like Lynn having alot of biz nowadays.

Hi Jann

mine is Lynn :)

My TV console wrongly done. sian.. 2moro TV arrive, now dunno how. sad sad. :(

Hi Jann

oh no, any chance to make changes b4 arrival of your TV?

He claim not enough time cos we only discover yest and need to redo the whole tv console. the dimension for my hubby system is wrong. Now we oso dunno wat to do.