Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

Need Fengshui Advice On My Floorplan

Hello

You don't understand the mechanics behind taking compass directions. A unique house like yours cannot just talk over the forum. You need an experience person to help you on-site.

Hello

BTW, never put a compass on the floor.

Ok so how much to engage a fengshui master? I scared exceeded my budget for a house.

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok so how much to engage a fengshui master? I scared exceeded my budget for a house.

You can set a budget which you're frankly comfortable. Check out with the FS masters whether they can help due to your tight budget. One of them should be able to accomodate you out of kindness. Whatever amount they quote, put up here again and I will advise you further to go ahead or not.

You can set a budget which you're frankly comfortable. Check out with the FS masters whether they can help due to your tight budget. One of them should be able to accomodate you out of kindness. Whatever amount they quote, put up here again and I will advise you further to go ahead or not.

Okie thanks but may i know what is the range of market prices out there now?

Never take readings with compass on the floor, the reinforce wire mesh on the floor will distort the readings.

Ok i will try take holding 90 degree to the floor.