Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

Need Fengshui Advice On My Floorplan

Hello

Put the stove around your fridge area but avoid the doorway. In the event its in the doorway, things can be improvised rather than beside the toilet wall.

Interior arrangement wise should be quite alright as per my previous post. As you're not familiar with taking directions, I can't advise you on your fountain any more. I suggest you temporary drop the idea.

Ok so u mean i should change position with stove n fridge. If u mean that the fridge n stove together i think it cannot fit all together in one area. So can you advise on how to arrange the fridge n stove. The basin somehow is already there as the outlet pipe is at the proposed position.

As for directions, I have asked one friend. She mentioned that different fengshui master has different ways of measuring direction so may i know which way of measurement u r adopting? Is it the 0 degree start from the north direction?

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Ok so u mean i should change position with stove n fridge. If u mean that the fridge n stove together i think it cannot fit all together in one area. So can you advise on how to arrange the fridge n stove. The basin somehow is already there as the outlet pipe is at the proposed position.

As for directions, I have asked one friend. She mentioned that different fengshui master has different ways of measuring direction so may i know which way of measurement u r adopting? Is it the 0 degree start from the north direction?

Hello

Yes, switch positions.

No, nothing to do with 0 deg. Taking compass directions with luo pan or compass is quite standard. It is detecting where the Qi comes from.

Hello

Yes, switch positions.

No, nothing to do with 0 deg. Taking compass directions with luo pan or compass is quite standard. It is detecting where the Qi comes from.

Hi Mr Chong,

So do you mind telling me how to get my directions right? Which approach you recommend? I will follow ur advise n retake the measurements again if wrong. Thanks.

Ya thanks for your kind advice. As I have limited funds, I think I cannot engage a fengshui master. Ya I understand you cannot provide on site so I thinking of DIY myself.

You mentioned that I should stand perpendicularly at my front door and take the readings. The previous two readings I took as indicated near the door are standing perpendicular to the door so m i correct? Can provide me more details where needs to take the measurement to ensure the readings are accurate? Actually i not v into fengshui i just want you to give me reviews on whether our proposed layout is safe and peaceful. My motto is to play safe than to be sorry. Hope you understand thanks.

Ya thanks for your kind advice. As I have limited funds, I think I cannot engage a fengshui master. Ya I understand you cannot provide on site so I thinking of DIY myself.

You mentioned that I should stand perpendicularly at my front door and take the readings. The previous two readings I took as indicated near the door are standing perpendicular to the door so m i correct? Can provide me more details where needs to take the measurement to ensure the readings are accurate? Actually i not v into fengshui i just want you to give me reviews on whether our proposed layout is safe and peaceful. My motto is to play safe than to be sorry. Hope you understand thanks.

Hello

This I understand. That is why I'm providing free consultation here. However, yours is a peculiar case. If anyone were to tell you this or that, I would suggest you rather have doubts. Yours can be liken as like a few of the houses I came across where compass directions go haywired everypart of the house. I'm not saying yours is one too but need experrtise to be on site to confirm. If on your own to DIY, you will be taking a risk and if you still willing to proceed with the risk, you can base on my suggestion PM to you. however, the arrows drawn previous by you on the above post gave me doubts of your compass taking.

In fact at least 3 methods will be used to determine of the accuracy for your this particular case. In that absence, the appropriate door direction is only an estimate. and the easiest. Standing perpendicularly to the door frame means 90deg facing the door. Maybe you've done that but your arrows indicated otherwise. Please cheack again before we talk again.

Hello

This I understand. That is why I'm providing free consultation here. However, yours is a peculiar case. If anyone were to tell you this or that, I would suggest you rather have doubts. Yours can be liken as like a few of the houses I came across where compass directions go haywired everypart of the house. I'm not saying yours is one too but need experrtise to be on site to confirm. If on your own to DIY, you will be taking a risk and if you still willing to proceed with the risk, you can base on my suggestion PM to you. however, the arrows drawn previous by you on the above post gave me doubts of your compass taking.

In fact at least 3 methods will be used to determine of the accuracy for your this particular case. In that absence, the appropriate door direction is only an estimate. and the easiest. Standing perpendicularly to the door frame means 90deg facing the door. Maybe you've done that but your arrows indicated otherwise. Please cheack again before we talk again.

Okie thanks Mr Chong. I will check out this weekend and are there any measurements that you require me to take when i went down besides the main door measurement?

Okie thanks Mr Chong. I will check out this weekend and are there any measurements that you require me to take when i went down besides the main door measurement?

Hello

Nothing much actually for yourself. Just move around the main door area and take a few more readings.

Hi Mr Chong,

May i check with you is it possible to check my kitchen layout as proposed below is okie with the limited compass reading coz i need to confirm with the tiling contractor to make bases for my cabinets, fridge and washing machine tmw. I will provide more details on the compass readings when i popped by my hse for ur further analysis. Thanks.

Proposed3.jpg

Hello

Basin is alright. Swap places between the fridge and stove.

Oh no i think the base for the fridge has been made. Actually i come out with this plan is because my fridge is too big to swap place with the stove as the fridge will pop out at the entrance to the service balcony or the kitchen entrance. May i check why the original proposed place is no gd for fridge n stove?

Hi Mr Chong,

I have taken some more readings based on your advise. See if this readings are correct. Thanks.

LatestCompassReading.jpg

Photo taken at the main entrance:

DSC00786.jpg

DSC00785.jpg

Photo taken at the study area:

DSC00788.jpg

DSC00787.jpg

Photo taken at the pillar near the kitchen entrance:

DSC00793.jpg

DSC00791.jpg

Photo taken at Bedroom2:

DSC00813.jpg

Photo taken at Bedroom1:

DSC00815.jpg

DSC00814.jpg

If there are additional readings or wrong readings, please let me know. Hope u can help me with this. Thanks very much.

Hello

You don't understand the mechanics behind taking compass directions. A unique house like yours cannot just talk over the forum. You need an experience person to help you on-site.

Hello

BTW, never put a compass on the floor.