Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
simpleguy80

Need Fengshui Advice On My Floorplan

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Mr Chong i still cant pm u pls let me know again when u cleared some. Thanks.

Hello

Try PM today again.

Also, tell me how you took your compass directions. How other people advise or take may not be what I can accept.

Hello

Try PM today again.

Also, tell me how you took your compass directions. How other people advise or take may not be what I can accept.

Mr Chong, I have pm u liao so hoping a reply from u soon. Thanks.

Sorry Mr Chong, may i check when can i get a reply from you coz my contractors are waiting for my approvals before they start work. I havent shifted in. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Sorry Mr Chong, may i check when can i get a reply from you coz my contractors are waiting for my approvals before they start work. I havent shifted in. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Hello

I still have some doubts about your taking of your house compass directions. I asked you previously to explain to me how you took the new readings but you didn't. I can't just anyhow give you a date.

If you're in a hurry, I can give you a safe date.

You can use light muted clors since you want that feeling.

Hello

I still have some doubts about your taking of your house compass directions. I asked you previously to explain to me how you took the new readings but you didn't. I can't just anyhow give you a date.

If you're in a hurry, I can give you a safe date.

You can use light muted clors since you want that feeling.

Hi Mr Chong,

I trying my best to explain to u by illustrating two examples below how i took my compass readings. Please see the revised floorplan as shown below:

CompasstakingFloorplan.jpg

I hope you can understand. If really there is an error hope that you can point out where is the error? Sorry my English not so gd dunno how to explain in words. If u still have doubts please let me know where ur doubt is at least I try to explain clearly again. Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

We intending to do some changes. For the kitchen, we intending to shift the cooker opp to the wall sharing the toilet and the kitchen, will it cause any bad fengshui? Coz I thinking the fridge in the previous layout may cause inconvenience and space constraint when ppl enter the kitchen. The study table will be also positioned another way coz heard that we should face out so that we can see ppl from outside. The intended partition is too ex so we may be doing something simple and cheaper by putting a 4ft shoe rack with full ht string curtain hanging behind as a backdrop. So will these changes have any adverse effects? Appreciate to hear from you soon. Thanks.

Proposed2.jpg

Edited by simpleguy80

Hi Mr Chong,

Really very appreciate u could help me with the layout. If there is any doubts, please let me know i will try my best to explain to u. I hope my above explanations could be clear to u. If not please ask me questions u r unclear of. As i already hold back the reno for quite some time, so really appreciate u would give me some feedback on the kitchen first as I need to do the bases soon. I hope I did not give u a bad impression or misunderstanding. Thanks.

Hi Mr Chong,

Really very appreciate u could help me with the layout. If there is any doubts, please let me know i will try my best to explain to u. I hope my above explanations could be clear to u. If not please ask me questions u r unclear of. As i already hold back the reno for quite some time, so really appreciate u would give me some feedback on the kitchen first as I need to do the bases soon. I hope I did not give u a bad impression or misunderstanding. Thanks.

Hello

Put the stove around your fridge area but avoid the doorway. In the event its in the doorway, things can be improvised rather than beside the toilet wall.

Interior arrangement wise should be quite alright as per my previous post. As you're not familiar with taking directions, I can't advise you on your fountain any more. I suggest you temporary drop the idea.