Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
haroldism

Harograce's Den~

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

I heard pple use something like a hammer to knock here and there to listen to any hollow sound....

Anyway, do post more pics.......

Good Luck and happy CNY!!!

haven check thoroughly yet. mon mornin be goin down wif my ID do a check.

:)

I heard pple use something like a hammer to knock here and there to listen to any hollow sound....

Anyway, do post more pics.......

Good Luck and happy CNY!!!

thax and happy CNY 2 u 2~

will update wif more pics~

:)

oic.. so after shortlisting and comparing the 2, u guys stil find the previous one better ah? at least now cfm ur ID le, can start to focus on the design of the house.. envy envy :)

yap very true.. at least not so restricted haha.. reali lookin fwd to tat. !!

i tink the other 2 bunches of keys are for the locks to the main toilet and MBR toilet one hee.. we tried out all the keys :P

hmm.. ya lor.. we decide to stay on with the first ID liao.. hehe..

the keys are for those 2?? haha.. i dunno.. cuz the officer says dunno kitchen wat lock.. then i also blur... :)

hallo congrats! same same JW!!! hope u got a nice meet up with ideal hse id.

just my experience...try not to buy furniture before u start ur reno coz my fren oso got this experience. buy this buy tat then end up cannot match with the design of the hse. for us, we got most of the things during the reno to match the concept. as for those items tat need to be install during the reno like hood n hob, oven, aircon...u can get them after u discuss with ur id. n i'm sure ur id will get u gd deals for the things. :dribble:

anyway will stay tune to ur pics...

i ordered my living and dining set already. :) Personally i think its okay if not doing alot of carpentry ba. =)

More pics pls~:)!

:P

Hi Hi ,

Welcome to renoblog!!

Wish you a smooth renovation! I love st 64.. the external area feels just like a condo...

Hi Hi ,

Welcome to renoblog!!

Wish you a smooth renovation! I love st 64.. the external area feels just like a condo...

thanks alot~ hope e reno shun shun li li~

:unsure:

Hi haroldism,

im also staying @ 676B... sign :notti: still hv't got my key yet. can share with me your ID & Quote you had? now searching for ID or contractor. can PM me...

Hi neighbour! hee.. me oso stayin at 676B. u can join in our JW St 64 chat over at the other thread :wub:

here's the link JW st 64

Edited by shutiao06

Hi neighbour! hee.. me oso stayin at 676B. u can join in our JW St 64 chat over at the other thread :)

here's the link JW st 64

Hi there. Another "stone-throw-away" neighbour living at 677B. Got the unit with bigger kitchen :P.

Excited coz my key collection will be this Saturday 9th Feb 08 :D. :)

Hi there. Another "stone-throw-away" neighbour living at 677B. Got the unit with bigger kitchen :P.

Excited coz my key collection will be this Saturday 9th Feb 08 :). :P

Hihi.. our kitchen is so small lor... can u imagine our renovation got free 20ft kitchen cabinet and our kitchen nvr even use up the 20 ft and still got some left that our ID can deduct some money from there.. haaz.. after putting the fridge and washing machine in, its even smaller... he even recommend us to buy stove with oni 2 cooking points.. so as to save space beside to put our ricecooker or etc... sobz... :(

Hihi.. our kitchen is so small lor... can u imagine our renovation got free 20ft kitchen cabinet and our kitchen nvr even use up the 20 ft and still got some left that our ID can deduct some money from there.. haaz.. after putting the fridge and washing machine in, its even smaller... he even recommend us to buy stove with oni 2 cooking points.. so as to save space beside to put our ricecooker or etc... sobz... :bangwall:

Hi.. Actually we tot our kitchen a bit small... cos so use to staying with our parents at their old house... All huge kitchen!! :sport-smiley-004: That's why we chose this unit la.. the kitchen slightly 'bigger'.. but I love our 4 panel windows! Make the living room wider.

Do you mind sharing what you are going to do for your flat? Can PM your quotation? Thanks. :dancingqueen: