Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

2008 Flying Stars

i attend basic bazi before. i ask the teacher the history why rat and rooster hurt each other. no answer.

i think is just pass down generation to generation formula just like 1+1=2...this kind of stuff.

Hi,

If you can read Chinese and interested in why 5 elements and Yin/Yang works for all systems in Chinese Metaphysics a good book is 协记辨方. It was complied during Qian Long emperor in Qing Dynasty and he had personal interest in Chinese Metaphysics and astronomy. This book will explain the planetary movement which cause magnetism volatility.

十天干生十一曜,十一曜是指日、月、金、木、水、火、土、紫气、月勃、罗喉、计都。十一曜生十二地支,十二地支是子鼠宝瓶、丑牛摩羯、寅虎人马、卯兔天蝎、辰龙天平、己蛇处女、午马狮子、未羊巨蟹、申猴双鱼、酉鸡金牛、戌狗白羊、亥猪双子,十二地支在地球上代表十二个支点,在中国人来说又代表一个人的生肖属相,经纬度来说代表圆周的360度,在外国人来说代表十二个星座。

In layman terms, 刑 is 90 degree side-way disturbance of 5 Element Qi.

cheers!

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation
Got leh .. take the angle from 亥, 90 degree to right is 申 and 90 degree to left is 寅 (which 寅 is opp of 申)

Is ok. but i think just pay respect every year to General TaiSui will do no harm. 多放生

Hi,

If you can read Chinese and interested in why 5 elements and Yin/Yang works for all systems in Chinese Metaphysics a good book is 协记辨方. It was complied during Qian Long emperor in Qing Dynasty and he had personal interest in Chinese Metaphysics and astronomy. This book will explain the planetary movement which cause magnetism volatility.

十天干生十一曜,十一曜是指日、月、金、木、水、火、土、紫气、月勃、罗喉、计都。十一曜生十二地支,十二地支是子鼠宝瓶、丑牛摩羯、寅虎人马、卯兔天蝎、辰龙天平、己蛇处女、午马狮子、未羊巨蟹、申猴双鱼、酉鸡金牛、戌狗白羊、亥猪双子,十二地支在地球上代表十二个支点,在中国人来说又代表一个人的生肖属相,经纬度来说代表圆周的360度,在外国人来说代表十二个星座。

cheers!

Good article ... u got the original 协记辨方书 ?

Is ok. but i think just pay respect every year to General TaiSui will do no harm. 多放生

yah lor .. no harm paying respect

Hi,

cheers!

My Chinese vaca is very limited. So in short, every year for each Zodiac, 90 degree left and right is 刑, correct ? :sport-smiley-004: thank you.

Good article ... u got the original 协记辨方书 ?

Yes, you can buy it on its own or buy 四库全书. I have both.

Yes, you can buy it on its own or buy 四库全书. I have both.

no $ to buy so many books. . very exp if getting from Wanli .

My Chinese vaca is very limited. So in short, every year for each Zodiac, 90 degree left and right is 刑, correct ? :notti: thank you.

Yes, we only have 3 sets - 寅申巳亥,子午卯酉,辰戌丑未。

Yes, we only have 3 sets - 寅申巳亥,子午卯酉,辰戌丑未。

Just to check with you fellow senior, for the eight pillars time zone, do you deduct 30 min or 65 min for those born after 1/1/82? my side we deduct 65min for after 1/1/82 and 25min before 1/1/82. Thank you.

Just to check with you fellow senior, for the eight pillars time zone, do you deduct 30 min or 65 min for those born after 1/1/82? my side we deduct 65min for after 1/1/82 and 25min before 1/1/82. Thank you.

if one is really interested to adjust to solar calendar...premise being bazi is based on solar calendar...

the correct time difference is to deduct 64mins from 1 Jan 1982 onwards.

spore's longtitude is 104E. on 31 dec 1981, our time was last adjusted to GMT+8 or 120E. as each degree on longtitude makes 4 minutes. thus, a diff of 16degrees give us 64mins. it means after 31 Dec 1981, we are 64 mins ahead of real/actual solar time.

thus, working backwards, we subtract:

64 mins for those born after 31 dec 81,

34min after 6 Sep 1945.

124mins for WWII, i.e. 15 Sep 1942 to 6 Sep 1945,

34 mins for those before WWII

cheers!

Edited by Gui

if one is really interested to adjust to solar calendar...premise being bazi is based on solar calendar...

the correct time difference is to deduct 64mins from 1 Jan 1982 onwards.

spore's longtitude is 104E. on 31 dec 1981, our time was last adjusted to GMT+8 or 120E. as each degree on longtitude makes 4 minutes. thus, a diff of 16degrees give us 64mins. it means after 31 Dec 1981, we are 64 mins ahead of real/actual solar time.

thus, working backwards, we subtract:

64 mins for those born after 31 dec 81,

34min after 6 Sep 1945.

124mins for WWII, i.e. 15 Sep 1942 to 6 Sep 1945,

34 mins for those before WWII

cheers!

Hi Gui, this information is very interesting. Just curious, our time is also adjusted before 1981?

Do not mind if you can share this information with me. I have paid quite a sum attending eight pillar lesson.

Regards.

Hi Gui, this information is very interesting. Just curious, our time is also adjusted before 1981?

Do not mind if you can share this information with me. I have paid quite a sum attending eight pillar lesson.

Regards.

Yes, of cos. As above - due to war and economic/political reasons. Yeah, I wonder too who you learn from?

No Horse Run

how much you pay ?

I learnt from two to three person, one from the waterloo street those "professional" fortunre teller, one from a shop owner, one from a "Kao Neng" living in HDB, the course fee range from 240 to 960.

I saw one shop beside Wanli, they also offer flying star etc.... it is very hard to find a good and honest master..... :notti: now resting no budget to attend course...

I learnt from two to three person, one from the waterloo street those "professional" fortunre teller, one from a shop owner, one from a "Kao Neng" living in HDB, the course fee range from 240 to 960.

I saw one shop beside Wanli, they also offer flying star etc.... it is very hard to find a good and honest master..... :bow: now resting no budget to attend course...

shop owner ? ? :notti::bow: so exp ....

the shop beside wanli ... u think is good har .... good luck to you ..

if they say this this and that that.. ask them to prove with reference to a few books

dun get con by those ppl or those books that they copy and republish ..