Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
MaCe

2008 Flying Stars

I learnt from two to three person, one from the waterloo street those "professional" fortunre teller, one from a shop owner, one from a "Kao Neng" living in HDB, the course fee range from 240 to 960.

I saw one shop beside Wanli, they also offer flying star etc.... it is very hard to find a good and honest master..... :notti: now resting no budget to attend course...

there are good n honest ones around. but more dishonest & no/little knowledge ones around. in my years of studying and research, my most rewarding experiences are RMB100 for a book in Mei Hua and a 5-day SGD20K one-to-one course in Xuan Kong. a good book/course is priceless when it brings you to the next level in Chinese metaphysics - a subject which is so helpful to one's betterment in life.

but just like what I wrote abt engaging FSM - dun learn from losers.

learn from successful practitioners / teachers with good characters. these ppl know not only the correct theories but also the correct applications - which is the key in any field of Chinese Metaphysics. research into their background. e.g. LT is a teacher, best-selling author but not a practitioner.

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

for time zone refer to this link from NUS.

http://www.math.nus.edu.sg/aslaksen/teaching/timezone.html

“Standard Time” in Use in Singapore Period in use

Time offset from GMT Reference Meridian Name of Time (unofficial)

Until 1905 May 31 + 6hr 55m 25s 103 51 16 E Singapore Mean Time

1905 Jun 01 - 1932 Dec 31 + 7hr 00m 00s 105 00 00 E Standard Zone Time

1933 Jan 01 - 1941 Aug 31 + 7hr 20m 00s 110 00 00 E Daylight Saving Time

1941 Sep 01 - 1942 Feb 15 + 7hr 30m 00s 112 30 00 E Daylight Saving Time

1942 Feb 16 - 1945 Sep 12 + 9hr 00m 00s 135 00 00 E Tokyo Standard Time @

1945 Sep 13 - 1981 Dec 31 + 7hr 30m 00s 112 30 00 E DST/MST/SST # @

1982 Jan 01 - Present + 8hr 00m 00s 120 00 00 E Singapore Standard Time

Edited by MaCe

there are good n honest ones around. but more dishonest & no/little knowledge ones around. in my years of studying and research, my most rewarding experiences are RMB100 for a book in Mei Hua and a 5-day SGD20K one-to-one course in Xuan Kong. a good book/course is priceless when it brings you to the next level in Chinese metaphysics - a subject which is so helpful to one's betterment in life.

but just like what I wrote abt engaging FSM - dun learn from losers.

learn from successful practitioners / teachers with good characters. these ppl know not only the correct theories but also the correct applications - which is the key in any field of Chinese Metaphysics. research into their background. e.g. LT is a teacher, best-selling author but not a practitioner.

Hi Gui,

You mean you pay $ 20,000.00 singdollar for Xuan Kong, 沈式玄空?

Can teach a bit to me on how to see from a HDB 坎宅, 坐子向午 ? :D

Hi Gui,

You mean you pay $ 20,000.00 singdollar for Xuan Kong, 沈式玄空?

Can teach a bit to me on how to see from a HDB 坎宅, 坐子向午 ? :jawdrop:

Hi No Horse Run,

No, 沈式玄空 Shen's XK is elementary Xuan Kong. He has wrongly interpreted some pertinent verses from Di Li Bian Zhen and Master Zhang's notes.

Xuan Kong is of many levels and multi-dimensional. Right from basic of 八宅 8 Mansion to Xuan Kong Da Gua. They allow different applications for different situations. (Correct application of 8 mansion is not what LT popularised - for sure.) When I went for this course with my si-fu I already know all the Xuan Kong branches in terms of theories, formula and studied the classics. But HOW to apply all of them effectively IS worth every bit of 20K.

Shen's XK is more known as Flying Star school which is most popular for lay people these days. But it is much more useful for predictive purpose. As applications - I seldom use it. My FSM friends who use it know for a fact it sometimes work sometimes does not.... :jawdrop:

As for your flat, very sorry - I will not comment unless I know your surrounding's landform.

When it comes to apartments, it may be 坎宅, 坐子向午 to you but it maybe something else to an authentic Xuan Kong FSM. Do you mean your whole building has a clear facing and it is 坐子向午? Or just your unit 坐子向午?

Other things like the unit's level, Period of house, where the Main Door to yr unit opens, where your bedroom is makes a lot of different etc from a 坎宅, 坐子向午 to another.

In Fengshui, what matters is how well a house/flat receive Qi 纳气 and who will benefit /how to benefit from it..

cheers!

Hi No Horse Run,

No, 沈式玄空 Shen's XK is elementary Xuan Kong. He has wrongly interpreted some pertinent verses from Di Li Bian Zhen and Master Zhang's notes.

Xuan Kong is of many levels and multi-dimensional. Right from basic of 八宅 8 Mansion to Xuan Kong Da Gua. They allow different applications for different situations. (Correct application of 8 mansion is not what LT popularised - for sure.) When I went for this course with my si-fu I already know all the Xuan Kong branches in terms of theories, formula and studied the classics. But HOW to apply all of them effectively IS worth every bit of 20K.

Shen's XK is more known as Flying Star school which is most popular for lay people these days. But it is much more useful for predictive purpose. As applications - I seldom use it. My FSM friends who use it know for a fact it sometimes work sometimes does not.... !!

As for your flat, very sorry - I will not comment unless I know your surrounding's landform.

When it comes to apartments, it may be 坎宅, 坐子向午 to you but it maybe something else to an authentic Xuan Kong FSM. Do you mean your whole building has a clear facing and it is 坐子向午? Or just your unit 坐子向午?

Other things like the unit's level, Period of house, where the Main Door to yr unit opens, where your bedroom is makes a lot of different etc from a 坎宅, 坐子向午 to another.

In Fengshui, what matters is how well a house/flat receive Qi 纳气 and who will benefit /how to benefit from it..

cheers!

Hi Gui,

You are right, the correct application is important.

So far, i learnt "八宅“,”九星生旺“,”纳甲归元“。。。except Xuan Kong and many more.

The HDB flat i am staying is built in 1986. It is a 3 room flat, level 6, common corridor. directly in front of my unit is a piece of empty land., after this empty land, is the entrance to MRT station (underground). But the entrance is blocked by some plants.

So my main door open to the same facing of the whole building 坐子向午 as it is along the common corrider.

directly behind my unit, that is my room, is a open car park. My room door open to the main door. That is once you enter the house from the main door, you can see my room door and the window.

Actually, my 3 room layout is a square, it is one of the biggest 3 room within the HDB layout.

I heard Xuan Kong is for landed property not for HDB or apartments, is it correct? :D

I want to learnt more but budget constraint especially now the economy is so bad.

I have help some of my friends base on "八宅“,”九星生旺“,”纳甲归元", so just received a small token of appreciation from them. When they ask me about 沈式玄空 or where to put fish tank, fish ponds in their HDB or apartments, I just say Sorry, never learnt yet... :) waiting for opportunities....

Thanks

So far, i learnt "八宅“,”九星生旺“,”纳甲归元“。。。except Xuan Kong and many more.

How do you use these? E.g. 八宅 do you use Life gua or House gua? Do know know the time effectiveness of each method?

The HDB flat i am staying is built in 1986. It is a 3 room flat, level 6, common corridor. directly in front of my unit is a piece of empty land., after this empty land, is the entrance to MRT station (underground). But the entrance is blocked by some plants.

So my main door open to the same facing of the whole building 坐子向午 as it is along the common corrider.

Seems ok landform but if really 坐子向午 you need good forms in 坤巽乾 gua to receive good Qi.

Do you know the difference between 宅向 and 门向? Whatever school of Fengshui these 2 types of facings makes the difference.

directly behind my unit, that is my room, is a open car park. My room door open to the main door. That is once you enter the house from the main door, you can see my room door and the window.

Actually, my 3 room layout is a square, it is one of the biggest 3 room within the HDB layout.

Your room is in Kan gua for sure. Seems your Main door is in 离卦? Then this year not smooth....esp when your bedroom's door is seemingly in 离宫..... Check your own 命卦。

I heard Xuan Kong is for landed property not for HDB or apartments, is it correct? !!

I want to learnt more but budget constraint especially now the economy is so bad.

No, Xuan Kong is the most useful method for me. It can be use for short term to long term effects and all types of properties. Of cos, HDB apartment has less potency then landed but still if you have good skills you will benefit just as well.

Learn 紫白决. If you master it, you know why some pertinent part of Shen's XK is wrong and what will really work in Xuan Kong.

I have help some of my friends base on "八宅“,”九星生旺“,”纳甲归元", so just received a small token of appreciation from them. When they ask me about 沈式玄空 or where to put fish tank, fish ponds in their HDB or apartments, I just say Sorry, never learnt yet... :D waiting for opportunities....

That's why I ask you above how and what of these methods. E.g. 八宅 is slow Fengshui. You want fast results use 九星生旺 and use it with good date selection. They are all useful except most teachers will not tell their students the most essential part of their applications. Either they themselves dunno of they dun want to teach.

Fengshui is really very very useful if one has the right attitude and a strong will.

good luck!

How do you use these? E.g. 八宅 do you use Life gua or House gua? Do know know the time effectiveness of each method?

Hi Gui,

我的命格是兑卦。so the house and life gua is different.

Seems ok landform but if really 坐子向午 you need good forms in 坤巽乾 gua to receive good Qi.

May I know what do you mean by "good forms" to receive good Qi. I sleeping in the 艮卦

Do you know the difference between 宅向 and 门向? Whatever school of Fengshui these 2 types of facings makes the difference.

Your room is in Kan gua for sure. Seems your Main door is in 离卦? Then this year not smooth....esp when your bedroom's door is seemingly in 离宫..... Check your own 命卦。

I know this year no good for me especially my is 兑挂, 请问师兄有何化解的方法?

No, Xuan Kong is the most useful method for me. It can be use for short term to long term effects and all types of properties. Of cos, HDB apartment has less potency then landed but still if you have good skills you will benefit just as well.

Learn 紫白决. If you master it, you know why some pertinent part of Shen's XK is wrong and what will really work in Xuan Kong.

That's why I ask you above how and what of these methods. E.g. 八宅 is slow Fengshui. You want fast results use 九星生旺 and use it with good date selection. They are all useful except most teachers will not tell their students the most essential part of their applications. Either they themselves dunno of they dun want to teach.

敢问师兄从那里下手?世风日下, 良师益友难遇!

Fengshui is really very very useful if one has the right attitude and a strong will.

good luck!

Hi NO Horse Run,

Sorry- been busy with a project.

我的命格是兑卦。so the house and life gua is different.

Yes, indeed. Xuan Kong FS is like BaZi and Zi Wei. Beginners sees BaZi as just 8 words or at most with the hidden stems in Earthly Branches. But professionals see BaZi multi-dimensions. It depends on WHAT are we looking for specifically. 一物一看 One qn/problem/request, one TaiJi.

May I know what do you mean by "good forms" to receive good Qi. I sleeping in the 艮卦。

Landforms. When we audit an apartment, the FSM MUST know what type of Qi affected that area. Where is the meridian spot? What affects within close proximity to that unit? These are questions customers should ask the FSM, if he cannot answers, fire him.

I know this year no good for me especially my is 兑挂, 请问师兄有何化解的方法?

I dun know the specifics of your apartment and should not dispense advice here. IF you are worried, then try to move to another room. Otherwise, re-direct the Qi of your room by using screens and furniture at the room's entrance to a DIRECTION which grow or of same element to your life gua to solve problems.

敢问师兄从那里下手?世风日下, 良师益友难遇!

Learning Chinese Metaphysics is a long long path. One needs to know China history and understand the society then their behaviour. Work must be done to research on background of ancient Masters/books/methods/applications and seek teachers and books. I learnt and researched on many many wrong methods and read many crap books before I would find the right teachers and methods. Then, I walked many mountains and cities, tracked many houses and sites done by other practitioners to practise, experience and verify what I was taught.

Dun be in awe of 'Masters', 'resumes', big words, culture, lineage or tradition. Think of your self as a academic or a scientist seeking for the TRUTH. What the 'herd' says may not be true, and, in fact, MOST ppl who blah abt Fengshui have no idea what they are talking abt. They get lost in their own cryptic advertising and hiding behind myths and superstitions. Lastly, dun think that the last method you learn is the only correct method.....

FYI:

紫白诀 can be easily found in many books. Differentiate the original text from explanatory text by later authors. Note that most verses are talking abt 1,4 - NOT the stipulated stars. When in doubt, plot a 9 grid chart and start flying the stars forward as per the relevant verses.

Also, note that Xuan Kong is really talking about Stars' and planetary configuration and how they appear as Xiang 象and Numerlogy 数 and the Qi these stars emit。 We use Xiang (Landforms, residents etc) and Shu (Lou Shu chart, Life & Hse gua, floor no. of the dwelling etc) to make analysis of a dwelling and 're-arrange' the Qi to make it positive. Therefore, Xuan Kong can be used to divinate 占卦 as much as to use for Fengshui.

I am sorry if what I say do not make sense to you for now. But I can only guide you as far as here. You need to learn and see for yourself.

:sport-smiley-018:

Hi NO Horse Run,

Sorry- been busy with a project.

Yes, indeed. Xuan Kong FS is like BaZi and Zi Wei. Beginners sees BaZi as just 8 words or at most with the hidden stems in Earthly Branches. But professionals see BaZi multi-dimensions. It depends on WHAT are we looking for specifically. 一物一看 One qn/problem/request, one TaiJi.

Landforms. When we audit an apartment, the FSM MUST know what type of Qi affected that area. Where is the meridian spot? What affects within close proximity to that unit? These are questions customers should ask the FSM, if he cannot answers, fire him.

I dun know the specifics of your apartment and should not dispense advice here. IF you are worried, then try to move to another room. Otherwise, re-direct the Qi of your room by using screens and furniture at the room's entrance to a DIRECTION which grow or of same element to your life gua to solve problems.

Learning Chinese Metaphysics is a long long path. One needs to know China history and understand the society then their behaviour. Work must be done to research on background of ancient Masters/books/methods/applications and seek teachers and books. I learnt and researched on many many wrong methods and read many crap books before I would find the right teachers and methods. Then, I walked many mountains and cities, tracked many houses and sites done by other practitioners to practise, experience and verify what I was taught.

Hi Gui,

Thank you for your reply.

You do wake up early.

Now, resting try to save some money to see which course to take. But spent more than saving.

Just bought a book called 阳宅集成。 trying to understand......

To seek your opinion, if both husband and wife are different gua life eg. 夫西四命,妻东四命, 宅是坐癸向丁,

how to strike a balance?

For my practise, I will go for the breadwinner.

Very grateful if you can give me some hints.

Dun be in awe of 'Masters', 'resumes', big words, culture, lineage or tradition. Think of your self as a academic or a scientist seeking for the TRUTH. What the 'herd' says may not be true, and, in fact, MOST ppl who blah abt Fengshui have no idea what they are talking abt. They get lost in their own cryptic advertising and hiding behind myths and superstitions. Lastly, dun think that the last method you learn is the only correct method.....

FYI:

紫白诀 can be easily found in many books. Differentiate the original text from explanatory text by later authors. Note that most verses are talking abt 1,4 - NOT the stipulated stars. When in doubt, plot a 9 grid chart and start flying the stars forward as per the relevant verses.

Also, note that Xuan Kong is really talking about Stars' and planetary configuration and how they appear as Xiang 象and Numerlogy 数 and the Qi these stars emit。 We use Xiang (Landforms, residents etc) and Shu (Lou Shu chart, Life & Hse gua, floor no. of the dwelling etc) to make analysis of a dwelling and 're-arrange' the Qi to make it positive. Therefore, Xuan Kong can be used to divinate 占卦 as much as to use for Fengshui.

I am sorry if what I say do not make sense to you for now. But I can only guide you as far as here. You need to learn and see for yourself.

:D

To seek your opinion, if both husband and wife are different gua life eg. 夫西四命,妻东四命, 宅是坐癸向丁,

how to strike a balance?

For my practise, I will go for the breadwinner.

Very grateful if you can give me some hints.

The 'balance' is striked once the hse FS is good. Life gua becomes negligible and shld only be used for fine-tuning.

However, if the Fengshui is bad and residents have no choice of doing much abt it (i.e. no money to move) then direct positive Qi all the way from main door, living room, pathway to bedrooms/kitcheb using HOUSE gua. Use Life gua to fine-tune for opp. group i.e. for bedroom, focus on husband's life gua in yr example.

Directing positive Qi in HOUSE gua method simply means:

1. LOCATING the right function to each sector. us 9 grid and concentrate on what MAIN Qi does each room represent, no need to hv headache over precision. Qi has a fluidal nature, we cannot 'cut' it by rigid division.

(for most rooms in most ppl's hse, there wld be a lot of restrictions using method (1) cos kitchen, living room are usually fixed. maybe only bedroom can be changed. thus, lead us to using method (2) which is as useful. of cos, most ideal is to be able to implement both.)

2. DIRECTING Qi by inducing Qi from Main door to each room's door in growth element and same element directional relation.

This IS the 'secret' in 8 Mansion.

Seeing so many very literal '5 element', I thought dispensing this lead will let 有缘人 benefit. I cannot change bad practices in the market of PUTTING this and that for 'Fengshui'. Sigh.

'Element' cures do not work. Exception is Water but not for such purposes.

Water features (dun care nice fountain or juz a pail of MOVING water) are for inducing YANG Qi. It is NOT to be taken literally as Water 'element' - per se in correct application of 5 Elements. If your FSM dunno this SIMPLE knowledge in FS, pls fire him. :dunno:

I.e. DO NOT use candles, metal coins, lousy paintings as 5 Elements. They do nothing - only to clutter your houses if this is against yr aesthetic preference. None of the ancient texts/Masters from any books suggest such silly usage of '5 elements'. This practice started only in late 70s by Hong Kong practitioners to make money from their clients....

Good luck! I'll be taking a break from forum discussion for a while.

:notti:

Edited by Gui

The 'balance' is striked once the hse FS is good. Life gua becomes negligible and shld only be used for fine-tuning.

However, if the Fengshui is bad and residents have no choice of doing much abt it (i.e. no money to move) then direct positive Qi all the way from main door, living room, pathway to bedrooms/kitcheb using HOUSE gua. Use Life gua to fine-tune for opp. group i.e. for bedroom, focus on husband's life gua in yr example.

Directing positive Qi in HOUSE gua method simply means:

1. LOCATING the right function to each sector. us 9 grid and concentrate on what MAIN Qi does each room represent, no need to hv headache over precision. Qi has a fluidal nature, we cannot 'cut' it by rigid division.

(for most rooms in most ppl's hse, there wld be a lot of restrictions using method (1) cos kitchen, living room are usually fixed. maybe only bedroom can be changed. thus, lead us to using method (2) which is as useful. of cos, most ideal is to be able to implement both.)

2. DIRECTING Qi by inducing Qi from Main door to each room's door in growth element and same element directional relation.

This IS the 'secret' in 8 Mansion.

Seeing so many very literal '5 element', I thought dispensing this lead will let 有缘人 benefit. I cannot change bad practices in the market of PUTTING this and that for 'Fengshui'. Sigh.

'Element' cures do not work. Exception is Water but not for such purposes.

Water features (dun care nice fountain or juz a pail of MOVING water) are for inducing YANG Qi. It is NOT to be taken literally as Water 'element' - per se in correct application of 5 Elements. If your FSM dunno this SIMPLE knowledge in FS, pls fire him. :bow:

I.e. DO NOT use candles, metal coins, lousy paintings as 5 Elements. They do nothing - only to clutter your houses if this is against yr aesthetic preference. None of the ancient texts/Masters from any books suggest such silly usage of '5 elements'. This practice started only in late 70s by Hong Kong practitioners to make money from their clients....

Good luck! I'll be taking a break from forum discussion for a while.

:yamseng:

Hi Gui,

Thanks a lot. Would like to learn more from you after you come back from your break.

Can you PM me any master I can learn from?

Regards.

六时吉祥

Hi Gui,

Thanks a lot. Would like to learn more from you after you come back from your break.

Can you PM me any master I can learn from?

Regards.

六时吉祥

Hi Gui,

Can I ask if a house unit and block no be use to determine if a property has good feng shui, I met a FSM who use this variable as the determining factor to assess if a property is worth to buy ?What method is this ?

Hi Gui,

Can I ask if a house unit and block no be use to determine if a property has good feng shui, I met a FSM who use this variable as the determining factor to assess if a property is worth to buy ?What method is this ?

This is divination. Not Fengshui. If he is good in divination - then he can tell you lots about yr house. But to change/improve Fengshui of his clients, he still must be good in Fengshui.