Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
sunshines11

Ceiling Fan

Hi, I have two white colour kdk A11YS for sale.(ideal for Low Ceiling Types HDB) Just bought four of them last week but finally decided to use only two. I can show you the receipt as proof. The fans are sealed in the boxes, brand new, and have not been opened before. Am letting it go for $160 each. Please SMS me at 97803597 if you are keen. Thks.

Cheers!

Jenn

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hey..anyone using KDK A56VS? is it suitable for HDB/Condo? my ceiling is about 10ft i think. can the stem be shortened? cos in the photo on kdk's website it seems quite long. also, are the blades metal? the details on the website are very skimpy. thanks.

Just FYI, only KDK ceiling fans dun comes with BK (balancing kit).

But I've seen many KDK ceiling fan wobbles before.... :)

Other brands down rod type ceiling fan do come with the BK (balancing kit) even with acrylic and aluminium blades.

Hope this helps :)

Cheers pal ;)

Hi Bro,

Can PM me your contact for Fanco fans? Thanks

Cheers.

Balancing kits are for wooden blades... as they will warp over time and throw the balance of the blades out - that's why you need ... balancing kit.

The KDKs are metal / acrylic.... all my KDKs don't come with balancing kits (BK)..... and I install all my fans

wow, thank you...learnt something new today about fan balancing! :)

someone mentioned that the balancing kit does not come with the fans & you need the kdk folks to do it for you - so it might wobble if not balanced properly. Not sure how that works out if you buy from JB.

Balancing kits are for wooden blades... as they will warp over time and throw the balance of the blades out - that's why you need ... balancing kit.

The KDKs are metal / acrylic.... all my KDKs don't come with balancing kits (BK)..... and I install all my fans

I learnt of BKs only when I came down to SG... as there are many here who love those funny funny shaped fans with lights this and that and many have wooden blades.

okie.. so I can get a 56" fan still? my lights are just 2 rows of lights front and back, the sides do not have any lights. We putting cove lighting to make things brighter i hope.

as long as the fan's blades are not too near the false ceiling, it should not pose any safety issue.

:)

If I am not wrong, it's local warranty - so, KDK SG will not honour.

That saying, I have been using KDK ceiling fans for the last 20 years and glad to note - till curennt date - NO PROBLEMO.... (yet) :)

Even if u have problem, just drive back across the causeway.... near only mah

someone mentioned that the balancing kit does not come with the fans & you need the kdk folks to do it for you - so it might wobble if not balanced properly. Not sure how that works out if you buy from JB.

if i buy kdk fans from jb and if there are any problems, kdk singapore wont honour the warranty right?

If I am not wrong, it's local warranty - so, KDK SG will not honour.

That saying, I have been using KDK ceiling fans for the last 20 years and glad to note - till curennt date - NO PROBLEMO.... (yet) :)

Even if u have problem, just drive back across the causeway.... near only mah