Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

My 'loft' Home In Jw

Latest update on nova's service:

Nova's carpentry guys came today exactly a week after the shoe cabinet & sofa bed arrived. The main focus was the shoe cabinet actually as posted in my earlier post on the problems highlighted.

The guys spent some effort trying to fix the alignment of the doors and it is fairly decent. But the marks on top was filled in by dark walnut marker. Seeing that makes me a bit sian & wonder why we'd paid a bit for just a 3 door shoe cabinet? My only grouse is that shoe cabinets are a tad pricey in the range of 100-300plius with those generic furniture shops like Defu, Nova and etc. :( And we pay for them expecting good condition on delivery no questions asked. I know I am a little particular about certain things and this is just one of them. :D

Service wise, nova has been prompt in after sales service and we did not have any unpleasant experience with them which is considered good, compared to the other experiences a few forumers have. But whether we'd buy furniture from nova again or not depends on whether what we want to get but for big items, no. :unsure:

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

hi Bunbun, welcome to JW too! :bangwall:

I've looked at your red hibiscus wall and have replied your email..

Cantona, i still haven't go your house and use your hotel toilets... heee... :help:

Edited by christinetan

Hey christine, thanks! Just saw your email. :help:

hi Bunbun, welcome to JW too! :bangwall:

I've looked at your red hibiscus wall and have replied your email..

Cantona, i still haven't go your house and use your hotel toilets... heee... :bangwall:

Ranval: Thanks for the kind compliments! It's really hard work doing all the painting and very exhausting at one point that I told my hubby I didn't want to paint my next home if we ever move. keke It's all those endless cleaning up & endless painting, ie; touching up here and there till dunno when going to finish painting in the end.

Oreo looks similar to my hubby's dog that I thought oreo is also a silky terrier as well. lol Yep both are very cheeky and hyperactive. Would play 'partners in crime' part very well

thus why i idol u wor ... :bow: :bow:

so far only done own painting for my old room ; i already done a very bad job ...

can't think how i would ever handle the whole house walls :P

hmm.. :) they would be best bud :notti: what is his name ??

oreo just stared at his pic earlier .. and can't be bother with fifi's pic wor ..

Ranval, his name is summer. I think oreo not interested in girls yet. I'm not great to be idolised, there people greater than me and definitely worth idolising :notti:

thus why i idol u wor ... :bow: :bow:

so far only done own painting for my old room ; i already done a very bad job ...

can't think how i would ever handle the whole house walls :dunno:

hmm.. :notti: they would be best bud !! what is his name ??

oreo just stared at his pic earlier .. and can't be bother with fifi's pic wor ..

Edited by BunBun

Ranval, his name is summer. I think oreo not interested in girls yet. I'm not great to be idolised, there people greater than me and definitely worth idolising :dunno:

hmm.. he went crazy of another female dog leh ...

oreo n summer the best bud to save the day !!

btw where is your own doggy pics ?

Haven't go back to my parent's place yet. Kinda busy with alot of things at moment but will try to take one soonest. :jawdrop: Oreo now mature into adult fully?

hmm.. he went crazy of another female dog leh ...

oreo n summer the best bud to save the day :(

btw where is your own doggy pics ?

Finally, the last & most important item is up at my place :

CURTAINS:thumbs up::dancingqueen:

Double tracks for the living room :-

doubletracksforlivingroud8.jpg

Upclose of the curtain hook or what you call it?

curtainhooksclassyon9.jpg

Installation of curtains in progress... Like the lace curtains in white

installationinprogresspp6.jpg

Finally its up!

anotherangleofcurtainsqp5.jpg

Upclose of curtain alignment & curtain rope.

upcloseofcurtainalignmegm9.jpg

The curtains have this lovely line texture on it which is not visible from the photos taken unless take really very very close & can be seen in person better.

Edited by BunBun

String curtains in cream as divider between living & dining area

***Picts Taken Down***

Another view from kitchen side

viewofstringcurtainsfrmwv1.jpg

Roller blinds for MBR right side only

When rolled up

rightsideofmbrwindowff2.jpg

When rolled down

mbrwindowve7.jpg

Normal curtain for MBR's window ledge on the left side of the bed

leftsideofmbrairconledghb5.jpg

Side view of the curtain at window ledge

***Picts Taken Down***

Rollerblind curtain for study room

studyroomcurtainsnonblavi0.jpg

Blackout material is used for the rollerblind curtains in MBR, 2 Bedrooms only. The colour used for MBR's rollerblind curtain is the same used for the other 2 bedroom rollerblind curtains.

Edited by BunBun

On a footnote, special thanks to christinetan for her time to come over to my place this morning to do the measurements for the wink designs I intend to put up.

Stay tuned for new updates on the wink designs. :dancingqueen:

Rollerblind curtain for study room

studyroomcurtainsnonblavi0.jpg

Blackout material is used for the rollerblind curtains in MBR, 2 Bedrooms only. The colour used for MBR's rollerblind curtain is the same used for the other 2 bedroom rollerblind curtains.

hihi bunbun, how much you paid for the rollerblind for your study room ?

and i must say your curtains are nice ~

Heya Ranval, thanks for the compliment on the curtains! :bangwall: I got them from JB. It's relatively cheap compared to what I would have paid for in SG. Total damage should be less than 2K in ringgit. The breakdown of the costs for curtains, am not sure since we have yet to receive the bill from my mum's lobang. Will let you know the costs of the rollerblind curtain for study.

wah ... cool ...

congrats on ur new curtain..... i always like string curtain. but got naughty dog so can nvr put. :curse:

Edited by LLhome