Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
BunBun

My 'loft' Home In Jw

Something like that. Tell your hubby to do the maths for wallpaper & decals..:bleah: Wallpaper peels easily in humid weather & last for a few years. So decals are cheaper next to wallpaper since don't have to paste whole wall area like wallpaper. :bleah: See which one he will take in the end. If he thinks too ex, he can hand paint but means more time to draw out the outline & fill in with colour.

Ready-made, yes should be cheaper. Its somewhere between 50-100 for a pack of ready made decal designs on sale.

mean yours more like customization la?

if buy those ready made will be much more cheaper ya?

told my husband that you spent $400++ on decals, his mouth almost drop :notti::bow:

hope he doesnt stop me from going to the decal shop later..

Join 46,923 satisfied homeowners who used renotalk quotation service to find interior designers. Get an estimated quotation

we are not into wall paper leh, he said outdated liao..decals looked more like painted into the wall..

draw ah, cannot la, write bad words still can..then become graffiti liao...hohoh :rofl:

dun need to maths wan, he would say dun do save $$.... 8|

8| Maybe you can take out the feature wall for tv and use decals for the tv wall instead. We didn't do any feature wall for living or HHS. I just simply paint the HHS door same colour as the wall to blend it in..

we are not into wall paper leh, he said outdated liao..decals looked more like painted into the wall..

draw ah, cannot la, write bad words still can..then become graffiti liao...hohoh :rofl:

dun need to maths wan, he would say dun do save $$.... :(

Yup, you save some money and can even use the extra money for other things worth it. Thing is you don't need to spend so much just to get a nice tv feature wall also.

good idea too can save $800 for the feature wall..hmmm

Yup, you save some money and can even use the extra money for other things worth it. Thing is you don't need to spend so much just to get a nice tv feature wall also.

agreed :rofl:

ask you ah, you mentioned that christina does the wall decal for you right? can i ask for her or have to call wink to enquire?

Babytan, Christinetan is a forumer here. you can pm her. One thing is that she does not do the winktailor installation though. She only does the winklife & other category installation. You can ask her if she can go down to your place for a measurement if you are truly interested.

My winktailor installation was done by the uncle with wink.

agreed :rofl:

ask you ah, you mentioned that christina does the wall decal for you right? can i ask for her or have to call wink to enquire?

oh okie, think i am a very blur gal leh..read too much forum and info overflooded liao..

later if i need her contact i get from you okie? hehhee thanks much :rofl:

Sure no problem. 8|

oh okie, think i am a very blur gal leh..read too much forum and info overflooded liao..

later if i need her contact i get from you okie? hehhee thanks much :rofl:

Haroldism, thanks for the compliment! Show pics of your decal when its up. :rofl:

BunBun, very nice decal you got there~

i oso got a small-scale decal for my study room, but haven paste it on yet.

:notti:

Ikea got wall decals??? I didn't know that.

Mmm, if you're really keen on getting wall decals, you can ask for a decal of your choice but on a partial scale like what I did which is cheaper. It is definitely worth it even if you do not get the full pic scale since HDB walls are not tall in height & your glass door is not that big right? I thought wall measurement a bit more than glass measurement? :bangwall:

wow drool worthy photos! :bleah:

actually we wanted to do a smiliar one for our glass wall (falling leaves with birdie on the branch) and even talked to them but feels that its a bit ex for now.

and somemore we kenna "conned" into buying the cheap ikea version one (wall decals but its not colored for both sides). ended with with one side black another side white. so lugi stupid. *hahahah* but bo bian hb say wait until the ikea one peeled off den we go for the ex one. :sport-smiley-004:

Edited by BunBun

Just got back from my parent's place & took new shots of my lil crossbreed ger. Those pics are at the request of Ranval & several forumers like skywolf, applefreak & etc

She's put on weight & seems to be aging alot but a happy one staying with my parents. (About 4-5 yrs old I think)

My ger ger's soulful look. (yes, i adore her loads)

d2gn9.jpg

Full body shot of my ger ger :D

25880209ex9.jpg

I think she resembles her mom when she goes playful with me running about. But bodywise is like her dad, looks just like her mom.

d1xk5.jpg