Find Professionals    Deals    Get Quotations   Portfolios
Sign in to follow this  
chiang

Transparent Chair

Hi

i need help on the price of transparent chair that was advertise in the home decor , i think its in the jan 08 or dec 07 magazine cover ,

i m considering these chairs for my dinning room , but then the price will prevails, appreciate it if any1 can give me the price and the whereabout of sourcing such chairs.

thanks for reading

lawrence

Looking for good contractors? Click here for your request

Its called 'ghost chairs'.

The original version is available at 'one of the shops' in great world city, not cheap though, think few hundred dollars each leh.

One of our members, sakae_sushi has them for dining too...

Can see scratch lines easily. For the price, will be very heart pain.

The Kartell Louis Ghost Chairs are actually quite hardy unless you purposely go all out to scratch them.

The Kartell Louis Ghost Chairs are actually quite hardy unless you purposely go all out to scratch them.

i oso feel tat can see scratch marks easily. I got one of the kartell side tables. same material.

i oso feel tat can see scratch marks easily. I got one of the kartell side tables. same material.

The chair is about 4 hundered plus? But if you wait for sale at Life Storey or Space, can get better deal. Sale period usually around year end and mid year.

Saw them at Life Storey at Great World too. They really look good but more for show than functional use since they are made from acrylic or is it polycarbonate and the surface will get scratches and mars easily.

Hi, i have seen them in great world city before... very exp .. they quote me 600 bucks for one of them........